Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,785 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) (42819 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Visits Maiduguri, Donates Over ₦‎500 Million To Flood Victims / Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday / Lockdown Easing Not License For Lagosians To Flood The Streets – Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by GavelSlam: 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
firo08:
Funny enough this rubbish happened in my state, Edo.

And some zombies claimed the Governor is working.

What a scam.

Igbenedion as a point of reference.
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by CoolFreeday(m): 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
God bless my VP.
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Butterflyleo: 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
ruggedboy01:

If you know how many flood waters I have entered just to get my place of work before 8am, you won't be asking me this yeye question...... Zombies like you are the reasons Nigeria will never develop

Pictures or we don't believe it.

Is your place of work in the middle of the Atlantic this one you are counting the number of flood of waters.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by enemyofprogress: 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
Shameless government
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Butterflyleo: 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
Movic1:

bro Na you wan enter flood water. So you mean there's no way you can dodge the flooded part of the road? I told you i don't care about politicians. F all of them but this Vp issue is common sense . GEJ also used wooden bridge with red carpet, which i know he went there for improvement and development too during his tenure. If because you enter flood water every day that doesn't mean the Vp too should do the same...

So tell me , Is Gej crying in the pic below?

GEJ was a real buffoon. Chai

Flooded road yet he did not only have a wooden bridge built over it but also had it red carpeted. This guy was the real definition of a buffoon. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Freeman59: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
ruggedboy01:
Nigeria projected to take over South Africa in air power, but here is one of our leader walking happily on a kpako bridge and smiling while his supporters are hailing him like a Demi God. Can you Nigerians even take over South Africa in building a nice solid road, steady electricity and good health facilities before dreaming of taking over air power?

This is mere dream of fantasy

Op the same thing I was wondering. Shit hole leaders
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by tballeyy(m): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
Na their hand work, do road they won't shame on APC
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Charly68: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
What a way of reporting ..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by engrjacuzzi: 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
What is going on in this country Nigeria which way oooo.
We are slowly losing our culture in Nigeria can u imagine a young man washed his hands after eating puff puff instead of rubbing it on his head.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by LORDofODDS(m): 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
So osibanjo waka pass kpako bridge na headline undecided
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by fyneguy: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
ruggedboy01:

What kind of improvement, what stopped him from walking on the flood waters like every other individuals instead kpako was set up for him to walk on as a Demi God he is

I thought leaders should live by example

Are you mad? Your VP should walk in murky water.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by ImperialYoruba: 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
ruggedboy01:
Nigeria projected to take over South Africa in air power, but here is one of our leader walking happily on a kpako bridge and smiling while his supporters are hailing him like a Demi God. Can you Nigerians even take over South Africa in building a nice solid road, steady electricity and good health facilities before dreaming of taking over air power?

This is mere dream of fantasy

Are you sure?

Was this not his recent visit in East? Open ya eyez and look closely. shocked. He is standing on the back of a python to visit biafra.
Chineke gya kpafukam!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by oluwolexy(m): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ruggedboy01, you must be very stupid photo shopping an event and claiming that Vice President is walking on pako.
Other commentators did not take time to view the posted picture very well before commenting, shame on you all.

Haters Association of Nigeria.

View the posted picture very well n you will noticed on your left that it was photo shopped, lazy youths
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by xolomonstrides(m): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
No sane person would walk in such a water, besides we are all gods in a way. The little food you are privileged to eat in your house, someone somewhere would beef you saying you are eating your garri to show off. Let us not let bitterness overshadow us. Whether he is there to find a solution to the flood or not, no sane person would be comfortable in such a water, if unfortunately someone out of circumstances have to walk in that water I am sure they would do anything to prevent it. It's common human logic

ruggedboy01:

What kind of improvement, what stopped him from walking on the flood waters like every other individuals instead kpako was set up for him to walk on as a Demi God he is

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Obaf1(m): 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Shameless Vp
Walking and smiling .

lol.....with shameless youth surfring and smilling
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Shameless Vp

Walking and smiling .

greatone, do you suggest he should cry?
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Hotfreeze: 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
ruggedboy01:

Apart from the grammatical errors in your post, you also lack commonsense.

So, if it rains and there's a puddle of water, you'll stick your leg inside? Na there your brain reach?

You need proper education and a functional brain.
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Shameless Vp

Walking and smiling .

What is wrong with a smile.man?
What is your grouse with this jolly good.fella whose only offence is accepting to be the vice president of a supposedly new generation leader whom we never knew could take killings of Nigerians with levity.
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Obaf1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
What is going on in this country Nigeria which way oooo.
We are slowly losing our culture in Nigeria can u imagine a young man washed his hands after eating puff puff instead of rubbing it on his head.

lol......the person no one make rat shop the hand off ni....ahahahaahahha
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Hotfreeze: 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
ruggedboy01:

If you know how many flood waters I have entered just to get my place of work before 8am, you won't be asking me this yeye question...... Zombies like you are the reasons Nigeria will never develop

That's why you should leave your maiguard work and get educated so that your children won't end up like you.
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Bedlecturer(m): 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2018
Useless set of clowns
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Oracle4: 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
It is obvious some of the cronies of corrupt past are the ones wailing here. The Vice President was in Edo to do what the corrupt guys could not do for the past 16 years and members of PDP are not ashamed trying to cast aspersion against the best Vice President ever since 1999

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Naruto87(m): 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
the use of the word "zombies" to refer to ur fellow Nigerians is truly sad. this government has failed on some of its promises but are doing their best. let's support them, corruption isn't something that can be routed out even in 10yrs especially if its a norm but at least we have people trying to curb it like magu, justice adebukola, VP osinbanjo, buhari etc. #teamnaija all the way.
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Wada3: 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
I think the poster may have in one way or the other benefited from the evil of the past. For those who know the Vice President so well, he has been a humble person from a humble background and has never allowed his position to affect his person. For those who may be interested to know, as the commissioner of justice in Lagos State, he introduced pro bono to help those who cannot afford to pay lawyers. So for any swallowed minded person to say Osinbajo is doing this because of politics is the height of irresponsibility.
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by ojeffo: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
That's a GUCCI bridge meeeehnn...
Costs N25million
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by mrgana1: 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
ruggedboy01:

Please stop been myopic and emotional about facts. If you are the one in his position, I am damn sure you won't work in the flood
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
ruggedboy01:

You,you're just deceiving yourself and your co-wailers.Bet me,your wailing will be renewed in 2019.
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Almoner1: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
It is unfortunate that some sponsored elements would not think well before making comments. For God sake, this Pako that has now become point of reference by some evil incarnate here is there for public use and not just for the Vice President. It was there before the VP came and he decided to use it since is the only connectivity to the other side. Well, the VP we know has been a man of humility who never discriminate.
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
Movic1:
I don't support politicians. You want him to be crying abi? I'm very sure he went there for improvement and development.. Hate shouldn't block our ability to use common sense to do common sense reasoning.

Nigerian leaders are the products of citizens/supporters.

Nigerians are doom in always supporting useless governance.

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Tundeobama(m): 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Shameless Vp

Walking and smiling .

one thing i no understand about pdp is just hate ask them who thier 2019 aspirant go be them no know?
Its a sure win for Apc few month to election pdp never market any credible candidate
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by dadada98: 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
cheesy angry shocked

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
ruggedboy01:

Wouldn't you work on kpako lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Wike Laughs As A Comedian Mimics Him At An Event (Video) / Protesters Attack Oyo Governor's Office / Governor Uzodinma Attends His First NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.