Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:42 AM

Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) (42818 Views)

Aminu Dantata Visits Maiduguri, Donates ₦1.5 Billion To Flood Victims / Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday / Lockdown Easing Not License For Lagosians To Flood The Streets – Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by youngadab(m): 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
obaseki ... welldone
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by dapachez: 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
[Who told you that is a kpako bridge? It was wood that was placed over flood water for the vp to walk overquote author=ruggedboy01 post=68528271]Nigeria projected to take over South Africa in air power, but here is one of our leader walking happily on a kpako bridge and smiling while his supporters are hailing him like a Demi God. Can you Nigerians even take over South Africa in building a nice solid road, steady electricity and good health facilities before dreaming of taking over air power?

This is mere dream of fantasy [/quote]
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Godw1n(m): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
Movic1:

bro Na you wan enter flood water. So you mean there's no way you can dodge the flooded part of the road? I told you i don't care about politicians. F all of them but this Vp issue is common sense . GEJ also used wooden bridge with red carpet, which i know he went there for improvement and development too during his tenure. If because you enter flood water every day that doesn't mean the Vp too should do the same...

So tell me , Is Gej crying in the pic below?
oga that was a construction site ....

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by unmask: 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
ruggedboy01:
Nigeria projected to take over South Africa in air power, but here is one of our leader walking happily on a kpako bridge and smiling while his supporters are hailing him like a Demi God. Can you Nigerians even take over South Africa in building a nice solid road, steady electricity and good health facilities before dreaming of taking over air power?

This is mere dream of fantasy
first tell Nigerians to stop blocking the available drainages with dirt....the gov is culpable...but the people should be responsible as well

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
ruggedboy01:
Nigeria projected to take over South Africa in air power, but here is one of our leader walking happily on a kpako bridge and smiling while his supporters are hailing him like a Demi God. Can you Nigerians even take over South Africa in building a nice solid road, steady electricity and good health facilities before dreaming of taking over air power?

Let them continue to build their castles in the air.
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Paul112(m): 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
does that look like a kpako bridge? That's a tiled floor engulfed by water
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Unorjieze: 12:39am On Jun 17, 2018
humility personified
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by efighter: 7:39am On Jun 17, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Shameless Vp

Walking and smiling .

Shameless lazy youth from a broken home. An unfortunate youth without home training.
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by janetdaniels201: 9:04am On Jun 17, 2018
That particular place was been fixed immediately. Only VP knows the solution.
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:50am On Jun 19, 2018
ruggedboy01:

If you know how many flood waters I have entered just to get my place of work before 8am, you won't be asking me this yeye question...... Zombies like you are the reasons Nigeria will never develop

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by DchosenMC: 8:58am On Jun 19, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Shameless Vp

Walking and smiling .

What do you mean by that work shameless VP someone sees Himself as part of us ure still calling Him another may God help
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by DchosenMC: 9:00am On Jun 19, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Shameless Vp

Walking and smiling .

What do you mean by that word shameless VP someone sees Himself as part of us ure still calling Him another may God help
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by spartanman007(m): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2018
Wetin man pikin no go see? Should the VP be walking and frowning? This goes to show that your hatred for this man with such integrity, humility and dignity is just so biased and sentimental.
Anigreat:
shocked

Shameless Vp

Walking and smiling .

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by bigsunnel: 9:28am On Jun 19, 2018
Movic1:

bro Na you wan enter flood water. So you mean there's no way you can dodge the flooded part of the road? I told you i don't care about politicians. F all of them but this Vp issue is common sense . GEJ also used wooden bridge with red carpet, which i know he went there for improvement and development too during his tenure. If because you enter flood water every day that doesn't mean the Vp too should do the same...

So tell me , Is Gej crying in the pic below?

infact you have done justice and shut the mouth of the wailers down dear brother. God blessed you for keeping history
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by bigsunnel: 9:36am On Jun 19, 2018
I see nothing wrong in a government trying to identify himself with the pains of his people. Am of hope that the VP will not leave the place the same way he met it..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Omotolatolulope(f): 9:39am On Jun 19, 2018
This is not even supposed to cause an uproar in no way. This man is a leader, and his visit to that place is not to mock the people, rather it is for the improvement of that place. Many of us picks on very minute issues and capitalize on it, like its a big deal. Is the VP supposed to be frowning or is he supposed to walk in the flood so he can show to the world that he is down to earth? Is he supposed to attract people's sympathy? Oh no, God have mercy ooo
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Yellowface1220(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2018
Osinbajo is the best Vice President, we've seen in Nigeria, This is a man that have passion for the country, Osinbajo has continued to combine his duties as Vice President with the various responsibilities assigned to him... as vice president who heads some vital organs of the executive and several presidential committees. which is the government’s think-tank responsible for.... saddled with the responsibility of guiding the president on his... @Osinbajo I LOVE YOU...
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Yellowface1220(m): 9:45am On Jun 19, 2018
Osinbajo is the best Vice President, we've seen in Nigeria, This is a man that have passion for the country, Osinbajo has continued to combine his duties as Vice President with the various responsibilities assigned to him... as vice president who heads some vital organs of the executive and several presidential committees. which is the government’s think-tank responsible for.... saddled with the responsibility of guiding the president on his... @Osinbajo I LOVE YOUR MOVE
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Joylove2324(f): 9:53am On Jun 19, 2018
let him smile bros.............happiness is not meant for everybody..you can blame jonathan for your sorrowful life not osinbajo

Anigreat:
shocked

Shameless Vp

Walking and smiling .

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Joylove2324(f): 10:03am On Jun 19, 2018
This is the reason Biafra youths are fools,when you blame osinbajo for pako bridge in your area....what is the duties of your local govt chairmen?your house of assembly honourables,your house of rep honourables?senators and your governors?ohhhhhh you can also blame osinbajo if your wives deny you sex.....nonsense.....bunch of loosers biafrauds monkeys
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by ComradeWonder(m): 10:07am On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=Anigreat post=68528332] shocked

Shameless Vp

Walking and smiling .

[/quot

Thunder strike your stupid mouth.....Your father who was unknown and failed in all ramifications to make name for himself is indeed a shameless......Your father who never attained d position of either a class captain or class governor let alone an ordinary ward secretary is a shameless....you are fool for calling a man who have achieved virtually all things a shameless man.
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Joylove2324(f): 10:07am On Jun 19, 2018
ruggedboy01:

If you know how many flood waters I have entered just to get my place of work before 8am, you won't be asking me this yeye question...... Zombies like you are the reasons Nigeria will never develop
blame your ancestors not the vp
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Joylove2324(f): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2018
columbus007:
same shirt everyday undecided
same idiot everyday
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by marydada1111(f): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Shameless Vp

Walking and smiling .

How thou are you calling VP Osinbajo like this? Say good work concerning his works instead of your abusive word
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Joylove2324(f): 10:13am On Jun 19, 2018
shameless pastor.....

I havee stopped taking this man serious
he doesn't care about 5%
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by ComradeWonder(m): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2018
ruggedboy01:

What kind of improvement, what stopped him from walking on the flood waters like every other individuals instead kpako was set up for him to walk on as a Demi God he is

I thought leaders should live by example

You are replica of insanity, dinning and winning in delusion....Your sense of reasoning is incapacitated......I thought that is how your father always walk with his bare foot in d mud.....You need to change your thought abt life and stop being sectional
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by spartanman007(m): 10:34am On Jun 19, 2018
How many individual did you see walking in the flood in the picture? No sane person will walk in the the water when they have a better option. Do not allow your hatred to becloud your reasoning and sense.
ruggedboy01:

What kind of improvement, what stopped him from walking on the flood waters like every other individuals instead kpako was set up for him to walk on as a Demi God he is

I thought leaders should live by example
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by DchosenMC: 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
PYO has that spirit of humility that really beyond what people can really think of and am so sure is gonna be ( ori o kin bale koma yi nkan } means He we will definitely do something to the place and moreover if a whole vp of a country can do this i seriously i respect the spirit of His humility................................................................. GOD IS MUSCLE
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by DchosenMC: 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
dapachez:
[Who told you that is a kpako bridge? It was wood that was placed over flood water for the vp to walk overquote author=ruggedboy01 post=68528271]Nigeria projected to take over South Africa in air power, but here is one of our leader walking happily on a kpako bridge and smiling while his supporters are hailing him like a Demi God. Can you Nigerians even take over South Africa in building a nice solid road, steady electricity and good health facilities before dreaming of taking over air power?

PLEASE IS BETTER YOU GET THE FACT BEFORE YOU TALK THIS ONE YOU ARE SAYING IT WAS PLACE FOR THE VP AND THAT HAS BEEN THERE EVERSINCE THE PLACE GOT SPOILT AND WE HAVE BEEN WALKING ON IT BEFORE THE VP PAY US A VISIT {MR LAIR}
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by DchosenMC: 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
bigsunnel:
I see nothing wrong in a government trying to identify himself with the pains of his people. Am of hope that the VP will not leave the place the same way he met it..
BRO GOD BLESS YOU JAWE CUS I WONDER WHILE PEOPLE LOVE TO CRITICIZE ANYTHING THEY SEE BOTH GOOD AND BAD
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by DchosenMC: 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
DchosenMC:

BRO GOD BLESS YOU JAWE CUS I WONDER WHILE PEOPLE LOVE TO CRITICIZE ANYTHING THEY SEE BOTH GOOD AND BAD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Uzodinma Attends His First NEC Meeting / Nigerian's Response To Atiku Abubakar About Arsenal Winning / Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.