Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Rants: I Get Really Jealous Of My Handsome Male Friends. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rants: I Get Really Jealous Of My Handsome Male Friends. (2180 Views)

MEN!! Women Get Really Pained When You Move On!! Don't Even Stress It!! [photos] / See My Handsome Face Girls Are Dying For / Handsome Male Nairalanders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rants: I Get Really Jealous Of My Handsome Male Friends. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 16, 2018
Feels so bad knowing that one factor could hold you back from experiencing the joy of romanticism.
Here's a little about me, I'm as ugly as they come - big and pronounced nose, acne, bad lips, black face. Simply put, I'm unattractive.

However, I'm fairly intelligent, currently with a 4.2gpa in 200lvl schooling in a federal university in nigeria.
I'm also tall, I work out, I dress nice, and use cologne to smell nice,

but sadly mother nature was never generous with the face.

Let's be honest for once, looks go a very long way in life especially romantic aspects. NO one cares about the height or dress sense anyway.

I'm ugly and I know it, I see the disgust in people's eye (both old and young)when they look at me.
I'm 21 and never kissed anyone, I was rejected twice in secondary school and I gave up.

Further,
I've been opportune to be friends with very attractive men, trust me, you'll definitely scream if I post their pictures.
I go out with them, and all eyes on them.

I honestly don't care no more, I learnt to mind my business the hard way.

Sometimes, I thank God for my bad looks, I can focus on my books and know the ladies around aren't undressing me in their head.

And for those that'll tell me to chase money first, I had that in mind already before coming to rant here.

OK bye already.
Re: Rants: I Get Really Jealous Of My Handsome Male Friends. by TrumpDonald2: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2018
I feel your pain bro. But truth is; you haven't tried enough. Choices differs. There are women who prefer ugly guys. A cute guy is a no no. So in your case...I think you haven't met them. Don't let two turn down bring you down in your love life.

Look at Oshiomole and know that you are okk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rants: I Get Really Jealous Of My Handsome Male Friends. by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2018
grin

Then dont go with ur friends who are "handsome".. Bcoz a lot of ppol especially ladies will judge u thru ur looks first.

Acne is curable. That's for sure wink About bad lips? Is it super thick and black? Or juz thick and dry? Only lip balm is the answer for this... Yes! Men use lip balm too.

And about RELATIONSHIP, juz go with the girls that can handle u. Those girls that wud prefer to talk to u not bcoz of ur looks but bcoz of ur sense of humour & active interaction... smiley

Take one step at a time. You will see, things will unfold.

1 Like

Re: Rants: I Get Really Jealous Of My Handsome Male Friends. by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 16, 2018
TrumpDonald2:
I feel your pain bro. But truth is; you haven't tried enough. Choices differs. There are women who prefer ugly guys. A cute guy is a no no. So in your case...I think you haven't met them. Don't let two..
really?

Myself as a guy - I don't even look at ugly women twice, I think it's give and take. I should only expect what I can give to the world.
I judge people by looks, so I deserve to be judged too.

I've simply given up on love for now, I bliv everything will take care of itself in the right time.

My father is not attractive but he married my mom, I'll focus my mind on sometin else though.
Re: Rants: I Get Really Jealous Of My Handsome Male Friends. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 16, 2018
TrumpDonald2:
I feel your pain bro. But truth is; you haven't tried enough. Choices differs. There are women who prefer ugly guys. A cute guy is a no no. So in your case...I think you haven't met them. Don't let two turn down bring you down in your love life.

QueenSuccubus:
grin

Then dont go with ur friends who are "handsome".. Bcoz a lot of ppol especially ladies will judge u thru ur looks first.

Acne is curable. That's for sure wink About bad lips? Is it super thick and black? Or juz thick and dry? Only lip balm is the answer for this... Yes! Men use lip balm too.

And about RELATIONSHIP, juz go with the girls that can handle u. Those girls that wud prefer to talk to u not bcoz of ur looks but bcoz of ur sense of humour & active interaction... smiley

Take one step at a time. You will see, things will unfold.

thanks!
Re: Rants: I Get Really Jealous Of My Handsome Male Friends. by mikejj(m): 10:30am On Jun 16, 2018
TrumpDonald2:

. bro why use oshiomole as encouraging point..u wicked

2 Likes

Re: Rants: I Get Really Jealous Of My Handsome Male Friends. by mikejj(m): 10:32am On Jun 16, 2018
guy you are killing yourself... no man is ugly ..u need to reset your mindset..if u tell yourself u are then u re ugly ..
Re: Rants: I Get Really Jealous Of My Handsome Male Friends. by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 16, 2018
This op is full of sh1t... In my days at the university the most baddest guy i know that got all the beautiful chicks & even gave a lot of us connects was as ugly as real monkeys... But one thing.. He dressed good, talked good & the confidence was even too much that even me that thought i was good could smell it.. I learned a lot from him. It even got to a point i suspected charms but when i got very close to him i began to understand things... I even believe i took left overs from him grin. These are super hot girls that would take some time to score but with john (not real names) i felt like a star getting these girls easily to the point i even sort of became his side kick.. We actually were sec school mates & when i ran into him at the uni he was surrounded by the hottest chicks in his department (mcb) & na better girls dem full there... I pray make i no utilize the opportunity.. I started frequenting his crib still thesame thing fine fine girls all over my guy like he be superstar.... Op abeg arrange urself & get ur mind right even cripple sef dey get babes not to talk of u when complete undecided

1 Like

Re: Rants: I Get Really Jealous Of My Handsome Male Friends. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 16, 2018
dairykidd:
This op is full of sh1t... In my days at the university the most baddest guy i know that got all the beautiful chicks & even gave a lot of us connects was as ugly as real monkeys... But one thing.. He dressed good, talked good & the confidence was even too much that even me that thought i was good could smell it.. I learned a lot from him. It even got to a point i suspected charms but when i got very close to him i began to understand things... I even believe i took left overs from him grin. These are super hot girls that would take some time to score but with john (not real names) i felt like a star getting these girls easily to the point i even sort of became his side kick.. We actually were sec school mates & when i ran into him at the uni he was surrounded by the hottest chicks in his department (mcb) & na better girls dem full there... I pray make i no utilize the opportunity.. I started frequenting his crib still thesame thing fine fine girls all over my guy like he be superstar.... Op abeg arrange urself & get ur mind right even cripple sef dey get babes not to talk of u when complete undecided
hmmm Ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Rants: I Get Really Jealous Of My Handsome Male Friends. by Jamariwolff(f): 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
beardlessdude:
Feels so bad knowing that one factor could hold you back from experiencing the joy of romanticism.-
Here's a little about me, I'm as ugly as they come - big and pronounced nose, acne, bad lips, black face. Simply put, I'm unattractive. -
However, I'm fairly intelligent, currently with a 4.2gpa in 200lvl schooling in a federal university in nigeria.
but sadly mother nature was never generous with the face. -
Let's be honest for once, looks go a very long way in life especially romantic aspects. NO one cares about the height or dress sense anyway. -
I'm ugly and I know it, I see the disgust in people's eye (both old and young)when they look at me.
I'm 21 and never kissed anyone, I was rejected twice in secondary school and I gave up.
Further, -
I've been opportune to be friends with very attractive men, trust me, you'll definitely scream if I post their pictures.
I honestly don't care no more, I learnt to mind my business the hard way. -
Sometimes, I thank God for my bad looks, I can focus on my books and know the ladies around aren't undressing me in their head.

And for those that'll tell me to chase money first, I had that in mind already before coming to rant here.

OK bye already.
Re: Rants: I Get Really Jealous Of My Handsome Male Friends. by Jamariwolff(f): 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
beardlessdude:
Feels so bad knowing that one factor could hold you back from experiencing the joy of romanticism.-
Here's a little about me, I'm as ugly as they come - big and pronounced nose, acne, bad lips, black face. Simply put, I'm unattractive. -
but sadly mother nature was never generous with the face. -
Let's be honest for once, looks go a very long way in life especially romantic aspects. NO one cares about the height or dress sense anyway. -
Further, -
I honestly don't care no more, I learnt to mind my business the hard way. -

OK bye already.
trash
Re: Rants: I Get Really Jealous Of My Handsome Male Friends. by roarik(f): 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
so touching,i feel your pain.
Re: Rants: I Get Really Jealous Of My Handsome Male Friends. by Neurotika: 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
Get your shiit together and stop obsessing about petty things like your looks. Real men don't care about that shiit. What makes most chicks flock round you is your confidence, game and charisma. Handsome is relative. So grow up.
Re: Rants: I Get Really Jealous Of My Handsome Male Friends. by pafo(m): 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
Tall, work out, dress nice and smells nice! You cannot be ugly if you have a nice physique and dress nicely. Havent seen anyone do those things and still fail to find a girl.

Picture of your body or.......... U know the drill!

1 Like

Re: Rants: I Get Really Jealous Of My Handsome Male Friends. by Jamariwolff(f): 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
Neurotika:
Get your shiit together and stop obsessing about petty things like your looks. Real men don't care about that shiit. What makes most chicks flock round you is your confidence, game and charisma. Handsome is relative. So grow up.
pafo:
Tall, work out, dress nice and smells nice! You cannot be ugly if you have a nice physique and dress nicely. Havent seen anyone do those things and still fail to find a girl.

Picture of your body or.......... U know the drill!
the op is a very stupid ugly boy. He's very shameless. He even has the gut to say he won't date ugly women while himself is not a looker at all. SMA!

Re: Rants: I Get Really Jealous Of My Handsome Male Friends. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
Re: Rants: I Get Really Jealous Of My Handsome Male Friends. by Eveezy(m): 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
roarik:
so touching,i feel your pain.
How re u feeling his pain? Are u ugly like him too? grin cheesy
Re: Rants: I Get Really Jealous Of My Handsome Male Friends. by FoolishBoy419: 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
dairykidd:

Would have been a perfect post if not for the first sentence. Nairalanders lack decorum completely
Re: Rants: I Get Really Jealous Of My Handsome Male Friends. by Finstar: 11:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
Start loving who you are. Start growing some confidence..

Bye bye.
Re: Rants: I Get Really Jealous Of My Handsome Male Friends. by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
Just because you got rejected by 2 girls you have given up on love (this shit doesn't exist anyway) what happens when you face massive rejections in job applications and academia and other parts of life you would give up right. Relationships suck anyway they really suck. I won't be one not to tell you to get into one but you should for the experience but giving up just because you got rejected by 2 women is pathetic. They are over 3 billion women in the world.

(1) (Reply)

Female SEX tapes: How To Keep A Conversation With Women & Never Lack What to Say / ‘I Have Sex With Pastors As Part Of Money Ritual – 28-year-old Lady Confesses. / Old Men Generally Treat Me Better At The Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.