Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Please Help Me Solve My Low Self Esteem Issue. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Solve My Low Self Esteem Issue. (1153 Views)

Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl / My Relationship Is Being Affected Because Of My Low Income. / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Solve My Low Self Esteem Issue. by Omuka: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
I
Re: Please Help Me Solve My Low Self Esteem Issue. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
Lol, are they as big as this?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Solve My Low Self Esteem Issue. by Giddymoney(m): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
My brother be your self, people don't give a flying Bleep about what you do, everyone has his or her own problems to deal with.

I was once like you before, until I decided to deal with it by not giving a Bleep to what anyone says about me

Modified : The guy above tho, you think this is a comedy show
Re: Please Help Me Solve My Low Self Esteem Issue. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
Oju aye
Re: Please Help Me Solve My Low Self Esteem Issue. by Omuka: 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
Giddymoney:
My brother be your self, people don't give a flying Bleep about what you do, everyone has his or her own problems to deal with.

I was once like you before, until I decided to deal with it by not giving a Bleep to what anyone says about me

Modified : The guy above tho, you think this is a comedy show
thank bro
Re: Please Help Me Solve My Low Self Esteem Issue. by Omuka: 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Oju aye
lol
Re: Please Help Me Solve My Low Self Esteem Issue. by Omuka: 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
MhisTahrah:
lol nooo
Re: Please Help Me Solve My Low Self Esteem Issue. by dingbang(m): 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
Posting the pic of your eyes here on nairaland is a huge step in killing your low self esteem. So do it now op

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Solve My Low Self Esteem Issue. by jtwest(m): 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Oh lawd! Don't make jest of this oga na, r u trying to drive his self esteem into the ground grin grin grin cheesy, brother look at baba tinubu for inspiration and segun eyerinze grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Solve My Low Self Esteem Issue. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
dingbang:
Posting the pic of your eyes here on nairaland is a huge step in killing your low self esteem. So do it now op

I was going to say the same thing.
Re: Please Help Me Solve My Low Self Esteem Issue. by fancy4eve(f): 1:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
If u can't deal wit it, den try glasses, I tink it will help, b4 it drives u into depression.
Re: Please Help Me Solve My Low Self Esteem Issue. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
Omuka:
lol nooo
Then you shouldn't be bothered about what anyone thinks. Your problem is that you think for others and let your low self-esteem get in the way while interacting with people. "I do feel like people would not like me because of my eyes", most times they don't actually care.We all have imperfections.

Or see this from another perspective, you have eyes and you can see.Some would give anything to regain their eyesight.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Solve My Low Self Esteem Issue. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
jtwest:

Oh lawd! Don't make jest of this oga na, r u trying to drive his self esteem into the ground grin grin grin cheesy, brother look at baba tinubu for inspiration and segun eyerinze grin
I'm sorry if it sent the wrong message.I was only trying to show him that no matter how bad your situation is, there's always someone with a worse case.
Re: Please Help Me Solve My Low Self Esteem Issue. by jumiasalesguy3: 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
If the size of your eyes is the issue then what would the handicaps do. Package the alledeged big eye balls and you would see it looking beautiful. What matters isn't your physical attribute. Behind up yourself intellectually and financially and nobody will remember your eyes.
Re: Please Help Me Solve My Low Self Esteem Issue. by jtwest(m): 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
MhisTahrah:
I'm sorry if it sent the wrong message.I was only trying to show him that no matter how bad your situation is, there's always someone with a worse case.

grin grin grin grin hehehehehhe my tummy! You see there are no positive words in this ur comment, u wrote "bad" and "worse". Thank God you are not his therapist.
Re: Please Help Me Solve My Low Self Esteem Issue. by jtwest(m): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
jumiasalesguy3:
If the size of your eyes is the issue then what would the handicaps do. Package the alledeged big eye balls and you would see it looking beautiful. What matters isn't your physical attribute. Behind up yourself intellectually and financially and nobody will remember your eyes.

Av u seen bulgy eye people sleep b4? The eye doesn't close, not enough skin to cover it grin grin
Just saying..... consider the trauma on the girl.
Re: Please Help Me Solve My Low Self Esteem Issue. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
jtwest:

grin grin grin grin hehehehehhe my tummy! You see there are no positive words in this ur comment, u wrote "bad" and "worse". Thank God you are not his therapist.
I give up, lol.
Re: Please Help Me Solve My Low Self Esteem Issue. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
jtwest:

Av u seen bulgy eye people sleep b4? The eye doesn't close, not enough skin to cover it grin grin
Just saying..... consider the trauma on the girl.
You pretend to sympathize with the op and then yab him albeit stylishly with those same fingers.C'mon you can do better than that.
Re: Please Help Me Solve My Low Self Esteem Issue. by jtwest(m): 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
MhisTahrah:
You pretend to sympathize with the op and then yab him albeit stylishly with those same fingers.C'mon you can do better than that.
Yes ma @ op sorry o, we will be praying for ur self esteem, but u don get gf, why r u disturbing the good people of nairaland

Re: Please Help Me Solve My Low Self Esteem Issue. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
Lets see picture naw

(1) (Reply)

A North Carolina Man Paid $8.8 Million By An Adulterer Sleeping With His Wife / What Would You Do In This Case? / After Getting An Iphone As Valentine Gift, Girl Dumps Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.