Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,474 members, 7,861,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

The Accident - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Accident (939 Views)

See The Accident That Happened This Morning / The Accident : . .to All Ma Fans! / The Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Accident by Labans(m): 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2007
A woman and a man are involved in a car accident on a snowy, cold Monday morning; it's a bad one. Both of their cars are totally demolished but amazingly neither of them is hurt. God works in mysterious ways. After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says, "So, you're a man. That's interesting. I'm a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing left, but we're unhurt. This must be a sign from God
that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days".
Flattered, the man replies, "Oh yes, I agree with you completely, this must be a sign from God."
The woman continues, "And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely demolished but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune.
Then she hands the bottle to the man. The man nods his head in agreement, opens it and drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle and immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man.
The man asks, "Aren't you having any?"
The woman replies, "No. I think I'll just wait for the police, "

MORAL OF THE STORY:
Women are evil. Don't mess with them.
Re: The Accident by Oracle(m): 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2007
that is one hell of a woman.
Re: The Accident by Migines(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2007
Yeah yeah yeah
Re: The Accident by iice(f): 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2007
Bwahahahahahahah evil! grin grin
Re: The Accident by CrazyMan(m): 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2007
Hmmm
Re: The Accident by deekseen(m): 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2007
I really dig this one. Lifted my spirit and reminded me of cunny women can be.
Re: The Accident by rasulua(m): 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2007
Yeah rite,dis one is tit,women der run d devils workshop.
Re: The Accident by oge4real(f): 11:58pm On Jul 24, 2007
there are still good women out there,what you wnat is what you'll get.
Re: The Accident by Talktrue(m): 8:31am On Jul 27, 2007
Superb!! thumbs up man.
Re: The Accident by afeezco: 8:58am On Jul 28, 2007
YEAH !

WOMEN ARE SOO DESPIRATE SOO MAN BECAREFULL OF SNAKE UNDER THE GRASS

(1) (Reply)

Laugh Ur Head Off: Coz Aaarodell Iz Bk In Town / Screw / Is This You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.