Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,693 members, 7,844,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

The Accident : . .to All Ma Fans! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Accident : . .to All Ma Fans! (1105 Views)

Ramatu Part 21 (dedicated to all ma fanz) / Ma Jokes Gallery (exclusive) Enjoy!!! / The Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Accident : . .to All Ma Fans! by bingbagbo(m): 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2012
Baba Yakubu bought a brand new KIA RIO.
Not knowing how to drive, he hired MUSA his nephew to drive him.
Whenever Musa was driving, Baba Yakubu will be in the front seat issuing speed commands!
He would say "60", meaning, Musa must drive at speed 60, "80" and Musa would have to shift to speed 80 and all that.
One day, they were going to Lagos and Baba Yakubu was at his speed changing best;"80",
then "90", then "120" then "180". . .and Musa wouldnt hesitate.He changed with dexterity,
now Baba Yakubu ordered "200" na him a tipper truck precipitate enter the way, " gbruuuuuuuuuuuuum", accident!

Musa behind the steering wheel almost dead with blood all over his body whispered:"chixty, cheventy, . . .we don die!" grin grin
Re: The Accident : . .to All Ma Fans! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2012
Meaning??
Re: The Accident : . .to All Ma Fans! by bingbagbo(m): 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2012
^^^

meaning your nyansh!!! grin grin
Re: The Accident : . .to All Ma Fans! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2012
^^

loooolllll! grin grin
nyc joke poster u made my day! grin
Re: The Accident : . .to All Ma Fans! by bingbagbo(m): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2012
thanks all my teeming fans!

i shall never disappoint you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Accident : . .to All Ma Fans! by bright007(f): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2012
Where is d joke?
Re: The Accident : . .to All Ma Fans! by bunmioguns(m): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2012
Nonsence joke
Re: The Accident : . .to All Ma Fans! by bingbagbo(m): 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2012
^^^

foolish angry boy!! angry

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A Fool...am Just Bein Curious...abi What Do U Think / AMBALI & AKPORS… Wrongest People To Ask Questions. / OFFICIAL -BREAKING NEWS- Arsenal Has Extended His Contract.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.