Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Is There Anyway To Get A Temporary Nigeria Number? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anyway To Get A Temporary Nigeria Number? (889 Views)

Obstacles Is Temporary / Can Anyone Use A Nigeria Number Outside Country?? / Can I Upgrade My Kuda Bank Account With Temporary Voter's Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anyway To Get A Temporary Nigeria Number? by YouFuckOff: 1:38am On Jun 17, 2018
Guys, please is there any way or an app i can use to get or generate a temporary Nigeria number. I wanna use it to register for something.
Re: Is There Anyway To Get A Temporary Nigeria Number? by YouFuckOff: 2:20am On Jun 17, 2018
I know what i asked for. Move ahead please...
Re: Is There Anyway To Get A Temporary Nigeria Number? by linearity: 2:37am On Jun 17, 2018
YouFuckOff:
Guys, please is there any way or an app i can use to get or generate a temporary Nigeria number. I wanna use it to register for something.

I can help you, what country do you want it ring to?
Re: Is There Anyway To Get A Temporary Nigeria Number? by YouFuckOff: 8:22am On Jun 18, 2018
linearity:

I can help you, what country do you want it ring to?
Its more like messaging stuff. I need use the number to verify a registration process.
Re: Is There Anyway To Get A Temporary Nigeria Number? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 18, 2018
Where's ur location... Its possible but its not an app its a sim & it would cost u. If ur serious send me a message i will explain there.
Re: Is There Anyway To Get A Temporary Nigeria Number? by linearity: 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
YouFuckOff:

Its more like messaging stuff. I need use the number to verify a registration process.

My guess is, you are not located in Nigeria. The only thing you can get is a Nigeria virtual number aka DID.

Since, it is a virtual number, calls and text to it need to be forwarded somewhere, hence I asked you the country you intend forwarding the number to.

If you have the right SIP app on your phone, it can also be forwarded to the App. Though this is very tricky, because the virtual number provider need to forward your calls & text to a SIP server and not the typical client installed as App on phones...even at that, the phone’s IP address is dynamic and not suitable for implementations like these.

However, there are tricks around these obstacles. I sell virtual numbers, but not Nigerian number as it is too expensive and does not move market. While most countries charge $1/month and $1/setup fees; Nigeria charge $25/month and $25/setup fees and some providers will also charge you usage fees on top of that.

If you want to do it, google ‘Nigeria virtual number’ or ‘Nigeria DID number’ and see how the companies that comes up forwards the number.

I have a SIP server you can forward the number to and I can then reverse map and forward the call to any phone number in the world for you....but, most virtual number providers can forward the number to any number in the world for you, so it may be best you find a provider that can implement both services for you.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice / Why Guys Tend To Dump A Girl After Getting What They Want (sex) / See What Man did to Under aged Boys, Who Went to his Bar to buy Beer (p/v)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.