Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari (30274 Views)

Don’t Forget Home, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living Abroad / Nigerians That Left High Paid Jobs Overseas To Serve Their Country / I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari by Eziokwugbaoto: 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
Maybe they forgot something.
Re: Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari by Alejoc(m): 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
Stop lying Sir shocked

Herdsmen and devalued naira shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lai mumammed spirit hath entered bubu.

Re: Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari by Lastanza: 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
Efulefu President
Re: Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari by Nackzy: 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
But wait ooooo, what kind of cancer is this man suffering from, we need a name lets see if we can all come together and treat it, ....why will i come back to a country that i cant remeber the last time i saw light, herdsmen killings, boko haram, sars, corruption, unemployment, hunger, no human right, buhari try n have conscience for once,

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari by Mikeparlo12(m): 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
Not me
Re: Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari by selfmade22: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
lies has bin d problem of dis country, if a president can lie, imagine police, custom, doctor, civil worker, landlord, lawyer, senate, minister, den me as a citizen wetin i go come do?
Re: Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari by BruncleZuma: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
This what happens when you, your friends, families and minions have diplomatic passports.
Re: Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari by Boss13: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
Is the president referring to Libya returnees? If that’s the case, it’s depicts how insensitive he is. Also, please someone should remind the president that Nigerians are taking up refugee status in Canada and Canadian border control has estimated that 900 Nigerians cross NY to Quebec per day. These Nigerians prefer to live as second class citizens in Canada.

Consequently, I don’t understand what the president is saying

1 Like

Re: Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari by emmasege: 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
I tell you, sycophants around this man are his greatest undoing. They sing praises of him everyday as if he's the best thing that ever happened to this country, and he engulfs their lies hook line and sinker.

How on earth could any sensible person believe this lie when a number of hardworking Nigerians are disposing their property just to get out of the affliction induced by this old man? As we speak, I know of several others who are planning to relocate should this brain-dead, ethnocentric and bigot be imposed on us again come 2019.

nabiz:
who dey feed our president with all these lies? it seem his representatives are nt telling him the truth
Re: Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari by GistFullGround: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
Someone should ask Bubu, from which country?
Maybe it is LIBYA he is talking about
Re: Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari by IslamicRebel01: 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nobody likes the zoo.

Only Fulani parasites do.
Re: Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
Yea very true. Nigerians that left for Russia are trying to come back (including coach and players) after our first game lost.
Re: Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari by pinnkpill: 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
This man must be a fool or someone is fooling him...they are trying to come back while the ones here are trying to flee
idiot!!!!!! Dey dia soon we will rule the ground were u go enter

1 Like

Re: Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
No nigga, I'm not grin grin grin grin

This Yankee we I dey so too sweet. Been here 6 years and my whole life has changed. Even my skin don change.

No Mr Buhari, we are not coming back.
Re: Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari by wealthpreach(m): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
[quote author=Meloshi post=68556955][/quote] most expecially our footballers
Re: Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
in your dumbest dreams!
Re: Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari by Dwin046(m): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
where is Lie Mohammed. .it seems like ur boss is now leading on this lying contest..wake up oo before u loss ur job
Re: Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari by Altern8(m): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
This is cheap of you Oga President. Yes, Nigerians face difficulties because of their race but that doesn’t remotely mean they wish to return to a society where the populace provides basic amenities for themselves.
Re: Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari by Miles300: 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
nabiz:
who dey feed our president with all these lies? it seem his representatives are nt telling him the truth
maybe na those wey dey lybia him mean !
Re: Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari by Miles300: 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
GistFullGround:
Someone should ask Bubu, from which country?
Maybe it is LIBYA he is talking about
hahaha just wetin dey my mind
Re: Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari by AerialMapper: 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
The syndrome which afflicts our president has a name; The Dunning-Kruger Effect. Basically it is a phenomenon in which an incompetent person is too incompetent to understand their own incompetence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari by adesamix(m): 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
yes mr presido, is what you have spoken against them out there dt caused their repatrated.
Re: Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari by Bullhari007(m): 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
I think this man need brain resetting.... I expect apc to lie distinctly.... this is the kind of ediotic old tyrant AFONJAS worship as their lord and personal saviour
Re: Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari by Chiboto414: 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
Where is Yusuf buhari now ? Is he in daura now?? Oga ur story is for the dead not we...
Re: Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari by adecz: 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
"Coming back" to submit
themselves for kidnapping
by your kinsmen abi?? undecided undecided

Re: Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari by shevon: 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
nabiz:
Yes, I think his aides are feeding him wrong information. Just as Jonathan was given wrong information about power supply situation in the country, which made him make mockery of himself when interviewed by Christiana Amanpour. These our leaders are so daft they fail to verify information being passed to them, just because. SMH
Re: Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari by debh(m): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
Baba na
Comedian
Re: Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari by Tijay90(m): 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
This your president is a bastard.
Re: Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari by Franking: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
While many others, like yours truly, are queuing up at foreign embassies to get visas out of this shit hole.
Re: Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari by ikoduduakpode(m): 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
is true talk sha,,,,,,, some of them are the super chickens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians / Buhari: Why I Will Never Write A Book / Banker: How I Ran Maina's N2bn Illegal Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.