Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,304 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari (1498 Views)

Don’t Forget Home, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living Abroad / "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists / Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by Gistpeeps: 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2018

Plans are ongoing to bring Nigerian medical professionals abroad to provide volunteer health services in Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari has said.

Buhari revealed this on Wednesday at the ongoing Nigeria Diaspora Investment Summit 2018 at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The summit, with the theme: “Activating Diaspora Investments for a Diversified Economy,’’ is aimed at attracting investments into the emerging diversified Nigerian economy.

The event was organised by the office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Foreign Affairs and the Diaspora, in collaboration with Nigeria Diaspora Alumni Network (NiDAN).

“The Economic Recovery and Growth Plan (ERGP) outlines options for the Diaspora to invest in Nigeria through such mechanisms as our National Social Housing Programme, and our Foreign Currency Bonds.

“ In 2017, we launched Nigeria’s first-ever Diaspora Bond, we also launched our first-ever Sukuk and Green Bonds, all of which are investment opportunities for you. We will shortly be issuing a second Sukuk Bond, and there will also be subsequent Green Bonds available for you to invest in.

“The ERGP also outlines a Plan for a ‘Diaspora Medical Assistance Programme’ that will encourage Nigerian medical professionals abroad to provide volunteer health services here in Nigeria.

“These initiatives and many more will be driven to implementation by the newly-established Diaspora Commission, working hand in hand with other government agencies, the private sector and the Diaspora community.’’

Represented by the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Buhari said that the Federal Government would support whatever would facilitate the mobilisation of investments and talents into Nigeria.

Buhari said that Nigerians abroad were contributing immensely to economic growth as Nigeria was one of the leading countries in the world in terms of Diaspora remittances.

https://all-gists..com/2018/11/ill-bring-back-nigerian-medical-professionals-abroad-back-home-buhari.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by tyav7: 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
Hurry up with it already
Re: I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by Naijaalive(m): 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
That will be good
Re: I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by Blackfire(m): 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
Shut up Sir

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by obi4eze(m): 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
I laugh in Sudanese language

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by deboysben(m): 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
If only you will end your medical trip in London

Fraudulent presidiot

9 Likes

Re: I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by thesicilian: 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
With the way you have run down the country, the only way you can bring them back home is to ask Interpol to arrest and deport them.

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by Idecievedyou(m): 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
we have good ones here get them facilities
Re: I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
To finish them off here, abi?

Next Devil....
Re: I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by mekaboy(m): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
This man.
Re: I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by AntiMahdi: 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
Jubrin is at it again
Re: I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by lucy10(f): 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
Why didn't you bring them back all the while you were busy wasting Nigeria money traveling abroad for treatment. It is already late for you to do that because we cannot give failure another chance.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by omowolewa: 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
Volunteer service.

Tell us more on how to make them leave their hard currency for poor infrastructure without pay.

Citizens forming Alumni? abi na old students.

Is it graduation from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by Ejebleje: 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
Lol...people earning an average of 100k dolls annually? Even if you call their name for mirror, them no go come!!

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by obonujoker(m): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
lol...this clown baba again...... angry grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by FarahAideed: 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
When I say this man is short sighted , senile and retarded I know what Iam saying oooo

1 Like

Re: I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by Racoon(m): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
Yet this useless president spent more than half a year to seek healthcare in a cosy London hospital not even having faith in the doctors in Aso Rock Clinic, National Hospital Abuja or any of Nigeria's teaching hospitals that are now mere consulting clinics.Mad man! angry angry

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by NigerDeltan(m): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
Very Irritating comment from a President that has ruled for 4yrs already
Re: I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by Otuegbe: 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
obonujoker:
lol...this clown baba again...... angry grin grin grin
that's the NEXT LEVEL'

1 Like

Re: I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by Omeokachie: 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
And what kept you back from doing this all these years?

Oh, it is Buhari of the APC! Next Level election propaganda loading.
Re: I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by EmirAbj: 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
SEE MUMU JUBRIL OR BUHARI
Re: I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by duncun: 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
Re: I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by FearGodinall: 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
A president that had never adimitted in his aso rock clinic which he can't ensure availability of common paracetamol in the same clinic want to bring back medical doctors in diasspora, what an irony.It shows his shallow mindedness and acceptance of leadership failure that a president whould say such a thing.
These people left the sores of Nigeria as a result of what they are not comfortable with,so the question is, are those things been improved,if the president fend ignorance he should tell us why his son left for the best medical treatment abroad.
Re: I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
PLEASE, don’t ever include me.
Re: I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by hammerFC: 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
BUHARI U ARE MAD.

U CAN ONLY BRING FULANI HERDSMEN FROM LIBYA.

U WILL BRING PEOPLE WORKING IN "STATE OF THE ART FACILITIES IN AMERICA, UK AND EU" WITH YOUR DECREE.

BUHARI, U ARE VERY SICK UPSTAIRS.

GO AND BRING THE COWS.

Re: I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by annnikky(f): 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
This should've been your first priority when u entered office buh no u where busy squandering tax payers money now u want to use this as campaign promise.. Noway cos is too late already mr president undecided

1 Like

Re: I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by Larryfest(m): 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
thesicilian:
With the way you have run down the country, the only way you can bring them back home is to ask Interpol to arrest and deport them.
Lol.....or let him use confirm Benin juju to bring them back cause i believe no one in there right senses will ever want to come back to to this naija..
Re: I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by hammerFC: 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
See people that Buhari, the WAEC result fraudster, want to go and bring with decree. grin

Buhari have finally run mad.

Re: I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by hammerFC: 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
Make una see facilities they are enjoying.

They even get houses.

Then their salary is 5 digits starting, in dollars and pounds.

Na him Buhari sit down, knack hand for yansh say, he is going to bring dem.

How? with decree or kidnapping?

Onye ara!
Re: I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by ofeco: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
Gistpeeps:

Plans are ongoing to bring Nigerian medical professionals abroad to provide volunteer health services in Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari has said.

Buhari revealed this on Wednesday at the ongoing Nigeria Diaspora Investment Summit 2018 at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The summit, with the theme: “Activating Diaspora Investments for a Diversified Economy,’’ is aimed at attracting investments into the emerging diversified Nigerian economy.

The event was organised by the office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Foreign Affairs and the Diaspora, in collaboration with Nigeria Diaspora Alumni Network (NiDAN).

“The Economic Recovery and Growth Plan (ERGP) outlines options for the Diaspora to invest in Nigeria through such mechanisms as our National Social Housing Programme, and our Foreign Currency Bonds.

“ In 2017, we launched Nigeria’s first-ever Diaspora Bond, we also launched our first-ever Sukuk and Green Bonds, all of which are investment opportunities for you. We will shortly be issuing a second Sukuk Bond, and there will also be subsequent Green Bonds available for you to invest in.

“The ERGP also outlines a Plan for a ‘Diaspora Medical Assistance Programme’ that will encourage Nigerian medical professionals abroad to provide volunteer health services here in Nigeria.

“These initiatives and many more will be driven to implementation by the newly-established Diaspora Commission, working hand in hand with other government agencies, the private sector and the Diaspora community.’’

Represented by the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Buhari said that the Federal Government would support whatever would facilitate the mobilisation of investments and talents into Nigeria.

Buhari said that Nigerians abroad were contributing immensely to economic growth as Nigeria was one of the leading countries in the world in terms of Diaspora remittances.

https://all-gists..com/2018/11/ill-bring-back-nigerian-medical-professionals-abroad-back-home-buhari.html

The promise of no medical tourism and I belonged to nobody was not kept, is it going to ask Nigerian medical doctors abroad to come and give us voluntary service when you are busy patronizing British doctors.
Re: I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by hammerFC: 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
ofeco:

The promise of no medical tourism and I belonged to nobody was not kept, is it going to ask Nigerian medical doctors abroad to come and give us voluntary service when you are busy patronizing British doctors.

Ohhhhhh!

The man can talk nonsense.

Buhari,

Re: I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
This man is truly a dullard.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch MC Oluomo confidently Predict The Ousting Of Saraki. Video. / Go To Hell: Oshiomole To Ndume / Buhari Has Made Nigeria Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa – Okurounmu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.