Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) (84210 Views)

Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her / Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick / Blac Chyna Shows Ample Cleavage As She Attends Her Son's Graduation With Ex Tyga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by baby124: 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lmaoooooo
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by lastmessenger: 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
Exwizard:
The rate at which we believe anything in this country is becoming serious ooo.

Blogging is another profession that suppose to be ban here in this country. We are not ripe enough for it
ban them and give them which other job? The only thing that the government should do is to make sure that every blogger is responsible for whatever he or she put in the internet.
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by Ugosample(m): 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
Exwizard:
The rate at which we believe anything in this country is becoming serious ooo.

Blogging is another profession that suppose to be ban here in this country. We are not ripe enough for it

I tell you

Nigeria is not ripe

We bastardise every thing in this country

It's a special skill

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
Liberator007:
I saw this video on Twitter days ago and on first thought, it was hilarious but then ahe just ruined the day of another lady. Playing the side chick showed the level of her esteem. I wonder how ladies are comfy with such derogatory tag
lol isn't love. but i don't know the kind of love. somebody should explain it to me.
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
delishpot:

what stupid groom? I would expect you to ask what people would do if they were the bride.
And what is your answer to that. hmmm! they are only enjoying their love lol. which kind of love is this?
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by delishpot: 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
Johnnyessence:
And what is your answer to that. hmmm! they are only enjoying their love lol. which kind of love is this?

My reply was that the man is laying on the bed he laid. He knows the ex so it's not a shock to him LOL. The bride on the other hand is the one I am interested in knowing what her reaction would be.
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
delishpot:

My reply was that the man is lying on the bed he laid. He knows the ex so it's not a shock to him LOL. The bride on the other hand is the one I am interested in knowing what her reaction would be.
nice question. well the groom might have tell the bride who the ex babe was. unimaginable things are happening in this generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by delishpot: 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
Johnnyessence:
nice question. well the groom might have tell the bride who the ex babe was. unimaginable things are happening in this generation.

Abi o. she seemed calm as if she knew she and that other chick were competing for the man. I would expect her reaction to be of anger and disappointment if the man had been lying to her about his relationship with the side chick. For all we know he might have told each of them that the other is a side chick disturbing his life.
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
Na to loose the 2...congrats

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by sparta(f): 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
Disadvantage of double dating. When people play with each others heart and think it's game���. make una Kontinu
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by anibestlala(m): 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
Liberator007:
I saw this video on Twitter days ago and on first thought, it was hilarious but then ahe just ruined the day of another lady. Playing the side chick showed the level of her esteem. I wonder how ladies are comfy with such derogatory tag
i doubt if the groom made her think so, he probably told her he would marry her only to marry another and the lady would not just sit back n watch that happen.
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
delishpot:

Abi o. she seemed calm as if she knew she and that other chick were competing for the man. I would expect her reaction to be of anger and disappointment if the man had been lying to her about his relationship with the side chick. For all we know he might have told each of them that the other is a side chick disturbing his life.
exactly. the groom will have inform her bride before the ex babe shows up.
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by Julietcutie(f): 11:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
lol close to 10 mentions cause of my earlier quote.... funny how people who don't know who you are in reality take a mere comment to be judgemental and bias... am entitled to my opinion if u don't like it pass doesn't give reason for insults or derogatory remarks ... Have a nice week every one of you
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by Maveldetemi(m): 7:34am On Jun 18, 2018
Nice one
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by Maveldetemi(m): 7:36am On Jun 18, 2018
Julietcutie:
lol no need for her to struggle I would just give her the ring the groom gave me and leave
like so e go easy for u to do bah?
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by Folich: 8:55am On Jun 23, 2018
Sometimes love for simeone reaches such a heights where you feel everything right. I think the groom is lucky that he has someone so much loving who can do anything for him. It does not happen most often. What do you people think in this regard?
Re: Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) by mechanics(m): 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
That's the disadvantage of having a side chick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want / Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.