Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ (3245 Views)

Watch Video Of Alhaja Kaola Giving BJ To Unidentified Man (18+) / Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) / Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 17, 2018
I have iPhone 6 and mini laptops for sale at cheaper prices in gwarimpa Abuja. I'm open to serious buyers only. Guys looking for fun can Pm me for some hook up. Nothing is free in life hope you know what i mean wink
Re: Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 17, 2018
[s]
Irunnobo:
I have iPhone 6 and mini laptops for sale at cheaper prices in gwarimpa Abuja. I'm open to serious buyers only. Guys looking for fun can Pm me for some hook up. Nothing is free in life hope you know what i mean wink
[/s]

Don't fall for this bull crap.

Cc ivory2009 you never get this idiot number?

3 Likes

Re: Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 17, 2018
GoTV:
[s][/s]

Don't fall for this bull crap.

Cc ivory2009 you never get this idiot number?

Don't be silly. Mumu angry
Re: Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by Masterppower: 10:22am On Jun 17, 2018
Contract me to fish him out and put the video on Nairaland
Re: Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by biafraisdead(m): 10:24am On Jun 17, 2018
Masterppower:
go ahead and do just that I will pay the contract sum as soon as u fish him out. Am out of the country at the moment.
Re: Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 17, 2018
THIS IS A KNOWN AND VERIFIED SCAMMER ON NAIRALAND! CONTACT HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK

8 Likes

Re: Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:55am On Jun 17, 2018
grin

Chaaaiii. I swear that will be the sweetest promotion any man wud love to come across cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think Martin0 is willing to buy the iPhone wink grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by Kingsley1000(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
Op drop ur contact number if u're real.lets do biz
Re: Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2018
Masterppower:

You're a potential terrorist. Even my ex customer ivory2008 and so many others paid me and i delivered their iPhones. I'm not a dubious lady.
Re: Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
biafraisdead:

go ahead and do just that I will pay the contract sum as soon as u fish him out. Am out of the country at the moment.

I'm a she not he. I live in maitama abuja but my office is in gwarimpa. I'm not a fraud like you
Re: Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
LivingFree:
THIS IS A KNOWN AND VERIFIED SCAMMER ON NAIRALAND! CONTACT HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK

If you run people down God will run you down. I'm an honest business minded person with a lustful attitude. I challenge you to upload proof of anyone i scammed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Chaaaiii. I swear that will be the sweetest promotion any man wud love to come across cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think Martin0 is willing to buy the iPhone wink grin

Don't mind those nuisance trying to bring me down. I import my phones on eBay and sell in Nigeria. Is that a crime??
Re: Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
Kingsley1000:
Op drop ur contact number if u're real.lets do biz

Pm me. I can't talk here because of those doubting thomases.
Re: Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
Irunnobo:

If you run people down God will run you down. I'm an honest business minded person with a lustful attitude. I challenge you to upload proof of anyone i scammed.

MR MAN! YOU ARE A SCAM ARTIST! WHEN THEY DO JUNGLE JUSTICE FOR YOU I'LL TYPE 'R.I.P' ON YOUR FP ANNOUNCEMENT. BUSINESS SECTION HAS ALL YOUR SCAMS ON IT... YOU WILL FVCK WITH THE WRONG PERSON ONE DAY AND THEN YOU WILL KNOW.

6 Likes

Re: Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
KEEP CREATING DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS WITH THE SAME MONIKER, THAT YOU TWEAK THE SPELLING

only a fool will fall for your traps, and fools are a plenty so enjoy the ride while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
Irunnobo:

Don't mind those nuisance trying to bring me down. I import my phones on eBay and sell in Nigeria. Is that a crime??

Not a crime at all if u do it legally..But eBay is a dumping site of fake things.. I hope u know that.. cool

U know ur own ppol more than me..
Re: Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by Kingsley1000(m): 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
Irunnobo:

Pm me. I can't talk here because of those doubting thomases.
i dont do pms WATSAPP me if you're real o8O87411113
Re: Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by IVORY2009(m): 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
Irunnobo:

Mr. Monsuru how're u today?

2 Likes

Re: Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by dingbang(m): 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
Irunnobo:

I'm a she not he. I live in maitama abuja but my office is in gwarimpa. I'm not a fraud like you
taa shatap..
Re: Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by InfernoNig: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
You fin . But abuja too far for me.
Re: Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
InfernoNig:
You fin . But abuja too far for me.

Send me a pm. I will tell you how we can see. Don't worry about my distance.
Re: Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
LivingFree:
KEEP CREATING DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS WITH THE SAME MONIKER, THAT YOU TWEAK THE SPELLING

only a fool will fall for your traps, and fools are a plenty so enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Still no proof that i scammed anyone just emotional rants and blackmail. Jealousy kills hope you know. I'm a successful woman who doesn't care about you.
Re: Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Not a crime at all if u do it legally..But eBay is a dumping site of fake things.. I hope u know that.. cool

U know ur own ppol more than me..

If you buy fake things on eBay doesn't mean every thing on there is fake. I smell laziness and jealousy on your part.
Re: Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
Kingsley1000:
i dont do pms WATSAPP me if you're real o8O87411113

If you want to buy anything from me. Do it on my terms. Pm me and we can discuss. I wont call your number for any reason.
Re: Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
IVORY2009:

Mr. Monsuru how're u today?

My name is Jennifer from Abuja. I don't know what you're talking about.
Re: Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
IF You are for real, Be Free Post Pictures of Any item You wanna trade
Re: Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by IVORY2009(m): 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
Irunnobo:

My name is Jennifer from Abuja. I don't know what you're talking about.

� Omotaa cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
Irunnobo:

If you want to buy anything from me. Do it on my terms. Pm me and we can discuss. I wont call your number for any reason.

Why? Because you sound like a man? grin
Re: Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by okwabayi(m): 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
The troll is also a scamster? Chai!

1 Like

Re: Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by fancy4eve(f): 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
Since u guys hv no proof, y not let her be........cant sumone do business again, must u guys complain about everytin, now she's Tryn 2 get a life, u guys re complaining. Abeg make una Free her joor
Re: Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by N0favors: 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
fancy4eve:
Since u guys hv no proof, y not let her be........cant sumone do business again, must u guys complain about everytin, now she's Tryn 2 get a life, u guys re complaining. Abeg make una Free her joor
What's this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Buy My Iphones And Get Free BJ by dingbang(m): 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
fancy4eve:
see this one..when did you even join nairaland..

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Husband Finaly Admited To me he is dating 30 years older Woman / What Do I Do When My Boyfriend Insult And Hurt Me / How To Make Her Desire For More SEX {over 100+ Use This To Satisfy Her}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.