Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,232 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church (32999 Views)

Coffins, Dollars, Found In Shrines Destroyed In Lagos. Photos / Video Of Lagos Police Destroying Shrines In Ikorodu / Police Demolish Three Shrines In Lagos, Rescue Couple (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church by BrainnewsRadio(f): 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
An alleged gay principal of Seat of Wisdom Secondary School, Okija, in the Ihiala Local Government Area of Anambra State, Modestus Eze, allegedly operated five shrines and a church within the school.

Eze, who escaped being lynched by the community youths on Tuesday after he allegedly had sexual intercourse with a 17-year-old male student of the school, is reportedly on the run.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Mr. Haruna Muhammed, told SUNDAY PUNCH on Saturday that the principal had yet to be arrested.

Muhammed said, “The suspect is still on the run and efforts are being intensified to arrest him.’’

It was gathered that before the matter went public, the principal was, allegedly, forcefully initiating his students into a gay occult group.

Eze, who doubled as the proprietor and principal of the school, was also allegedly leading a Pentecostal church as well as five shrines on the school premises.

A source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, explained how Eze’s victims were locked up in a room with threats to submit their names in his shrines if they refused or revealed his sexual assault on them.

A victim (name withheld) alleged that he was charmed into submitting to Eze’s sexual desire.

He said, “Our proprietor did something to me and I lost consciousness. When I came to, I discovered that blood was coming out of my anus. It dawned on me that I had been sexually assaulted.

“Five toilets in the school were converted into shrines and sacrificial chambers.”

Mohammed confirmed that Eze was caught having sex with the teenager who attended his school..

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/fleeing-anambra-gay-principal-owns-shrines-church-investigation/amp/

Re: Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church by DrGoodman: 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
"Never judge a matter with the first accusation you hear".- African proverb.

12 Likes

Re: Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
I doubt the validity of this story.

Police as we all know how inefficient they are.....should atleast carry out a proper investigation.....

There are some pinch of salts to this story....

looks fabricated to me though....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church by DrGoodman: 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
Mayrock:

Police as we all know how inefficient they are.....should atleast carry out a proper investigation.....

This story is a weak attempt to frame a man to shut him up for whatever reasons.

Homo
Rapes children
Owns a church
owns 5 shrines
on the run

haba, na him be satan? Maybe them don kpai the man and now preparing a story to excuse their atrocities.

29 Likes

Re: Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church by GMBuhari: 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
Okija being the main focus

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
DrGoodman:

This story is a weak attempt to frame a man to shut him up for whatever reasons.

Homo
Rapes children
Owns a church
owns 5 shrines
on the run

haba, na him be satan? Maybe them don kpai the man and now preparing a story to excuse their atrocities.

frame up....everywhere....

school business is not easy, his colleagues might try to frame him up

22 Likes

Re: Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church by DrGoodman: 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
Mayrock:

his competitors can arrange the frame up.

This is Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church by DrGoodman: 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
GMBuhari:
Okija being the main focus

You have sambisa forest waiting for you up there.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church by GMBuhari: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
Must you People always compare one evil with another ?? Unfortunately for your lameass , i am not from the North , I hadn't even finished writing my comment before i hit submit button,
DrGoodman:

You have sambisa forest waiting for you up there.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church by emeijeh(m): 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
Who is spreading this devilish homo and lesbo rubbish in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church by Authoreety: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
Bvkbkb
Re: Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church by dedugbaa(m): 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church by Philinho(m): 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
Punch should know the definition of CHURCH b4 I punch you.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church by wittyt98(m): 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
Even the two Religion doesn't allow or permit homosexuality. he's simply the evil bastard so he needs to be arrested and charged
Re: Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church by sureheaven(m): 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
If it’s not madness then it has spiritual undertone for a man to be sleeping with man..

What do they enjoy in the dastard and evil act when there are a lot of fine girls/ ladies and women whom one can enjoy and f**k them back and front even their anus isn’t left out if one chooses to do so.
Re: Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church by OneCorner: 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

You are unwell
E pain am grin
Obuko oloripelebe grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church by OneCorner: 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
I thought dey are Jews grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church by phreakabit(m): 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
So he was caught in the act, and yet somehow escaped!
Wow what an action movie this is.
The guy na 007.
Abeg try again. .
#Fakenews

15 Likes

Re: Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church by Factfinder1(m): 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
Igbo AMAKA
Re: Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church by alonsoad: 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
Its well for naija oo
Re: Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church by weyreypey: 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
Flattops again...criming per excellence.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church by gurnam: 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
Mayrock:

Hypocrisy will kill una

See how you easily waved off the report, but if this is to happen in any other region, you guys will camp here with insults for the next five pages

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church by Probz(m): 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
emeijeh:
Who is spreading this devilish homo and lesbo rubbish in Nigeria?

It was white people who banned same-sex practices during colonialism. Now it’s creeping back up.

Not that it’s right but at least know your history.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church by Maryclaire1(f): 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
How do you people want us to identify them angry when you keep shading their eyes or face

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church by DIKEnaWAR: 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
Stories that touch...nowhere
Re: Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church by enemyofprogress: 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
Na ibo man grin grin cheesy tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church by enemyofprogress: 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
Mayrock:

why then did he not run to the police to report the case to them?why is he on the run?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church by ImperialYoruba: 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
Anambra is the homosexual capital of Africa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church by ElsonMorali: 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
Mayrock:

Lol. I'm just wondering right now what your reaction would have been if this had been an Afonja. Now it's not true even when the Punch Newspaper carried it.

It is well.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
gurnam:

Hypocrisy will kill una

See how you easily waved off the report, but if this is to happen in any other region, you guys will camp here with insults for the next five pages

I don't what u talking about.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) / Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos / Monica Arare Nudes: Man Jailed For Releasing His Girlfriend’s Nudes In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.