Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,897 members, 7,841,370 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

6 Secrets Of Successful Families - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Secrets Of Successful Families (341 Views)

6 Secrets That Make Women Chase Men / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / 3 SECRETS of Confidence, Sex, and Wealth No One Wants Men to Know (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Secrets Of Successful Families by Nikejah(m): 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
We already hear a lot about what goes wrong in families.But what about what goes what right in those that succeed?
According to the topic of this thread I will be discussing 6 secrets of successful families in sequences 2 for couples,2 for parents and 2 for young people
now for couples,according to a survey between 1990&2015,the divorce rate in the united states alone doubled for those over the age of 50 & tripped for those over 65.if your family bond is shaky learn to solidify it from here non respective of the age

Parents are confused: some experts recommend giving children constant praise,while other advocate againt it.which do you prefer?

For the young people,we all can learn skills needed for adulthood together with married life

Having said enough the areas of discussion depends on your area of interest,so let me know so as to kick off!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Wife / List Of Beautiful Flowers You Should Select For Your Wedding Decorations / Popcorn Machine Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.