Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

My Experience With Some Swindlers Yesterday. Always Be Watchful! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experience With Some Swindlers Yesterday. Always Be Watchful! (5625 Views)

My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday / Parents Be Watchful Over Your Girl Child /www.marylouiseonline.com / Always Have Your Watchful Eyes On Your Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Experience With Some Swindlers Yesterday. Always Be Watchful! by EdidemOluomo: 7:12am On Aug 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
The whole scenario was getting unbearable. I couldn't accept that shit no further. What the F? I was getting impatient. The thought of not seeing my glorified 'IK Ogbonna' was already driving me bunkers. As the reserved person that I am, I seethed with pride and pain. That was what could ensure i didn't explode with anger.

He told us that there was a Koran placed above the money, that whoever touched, spent or had any dealing with it will die. He had earlier promised each of us 5000$ o!

O girl, you dey dull yourself? This na surest way to become a millionaire o. cheesy
I had mixed emotions. The driver began to drive to the supposed Police Station.
I snapped back. I ordered him to stop immediately, that I wanted to get down. He halted. I could see that look of disappointment on his face, and then a voice told me, 'Victoria, stay back. You're in for a movie. Holy shit! That voice was mad, to be honest.

I quickly refrained. 'Oya, ema worry, e je a malo. His facial expression changed again to pleasure I guess. The Igbo man, the culprit and my friend kept pleading with the driver not to get him arrested. I joined in. My friend looked at me with dismay, 'kilo n she omo werey Victoria yii gan naa?

He halted again. This time, I had to pay attention to the movie. He asked us of our professions, The Igbo man said he was a Tyre dealer at CMS. My friend said she was a hustler grin. I told him I was a business-woman. In his countenance, yeaaa, him don catch maga. He then inquired of my friend on where we could get a 'magician' to break the curse over our dollars. My friend affirmatively nodded her foolish head and told him she had a place in mind. The Igbo man snapped!

Did i mention that this Igbo man spoke Yoruba fluently than me? He even used proverbs. These people knew themselves all along. The Tyre dealer was the master-mind of everythang.

Our tyre dealer told him that he knew an old woman whom his sister used her service when she wanted to put to bed. Oh, my stupid friend couldn't stop pinching me, whispering in my ears for us to get down. I hit her shoulder with a hard blow! cheesy

Will you leave me alone, bitch?
You asked for this, now have at it!

He directed the driver to the destination of our old mama.
He parked on the road. Only God knows where I was! We got down and trekked, stepping on every muddy water just to set free our gangster and at the same time getting paid our dues. cheesy

We walked down. It was a long walk. Everyone on that street kept staring at us like we were aliens. Little did we know that they knew. If only we knew.

We got to the place. It was a massive, dirty refuse dump site. WTF?
Your sister gave birth here, I asked.
He said, Yes Madam, na your business?

Haah. Sorry o! Na just question na.

Now the real deal began...
The driver kept convincing us on how we should go together as one to know what the outcome of the matter would be. The hut where our imaginary old mama stayed still strayed far into the refuse site, out of the sight of humans. This was where they hypnotized and robbed off their victims of their valuables. I strongly obliged and stood my ground. I told Him, No!
Mister, we're doing you a favour by being here. We care less about the outcome. He pleaded seriously o!
The Igbo man kept saying to me' come, you dey go now! Leave your friend make we follow go. I shut him up instantly!

I dragged my stupid friend's right hand and we left. Shebi, if they really meant business, they'd have journeyed on their own paths?
This wasn't so o!
This people followed us back. The atmosphere was getting too tense now. My friend had began crying and stamping her feet.

I had to stop for our grand masters to lead the way. I didn't want anyone to stab me from the back.

The man urged us to get into the car so he could drop us at out destination, we bluntly told him NO!
We were on the road with cars passing, but this my friend kept crying. I yelled at her to stop her incessant whining and allow me concentrate. If she hadn't dug further into their fruitless conversation, she'd have had more time to know that those guys weren't for real.

They still came back to tell us to come in. This time, I yelled at them and told them that if they continued with that, I'd raise an alarm. They left. We copied their plate number. Meanwhile, I recorded all that ensued from the beginning till the end.

Immediately they left, Two men came to us and told us how lucky we were. They went further to tell us that we'd have been dead meats. Really? You know about all these and still
Keep/kept quiet?

We shouldn't careless about the happenings in our surroundings. Be alert!
People had shared similar stories like this with me. I'm glad I came out alive and wasn't pushed by greed and still have a story to tell. There are too many loopholes on how to know these people. God is still in the business of answering prayers. Thank God for my rigidity! Thank God we weren't jazzed too. It'd have been a different story.

Huhnmm. Of course, We boarded a bus to our destination, and alas, I still got to see my 'Ik Ogbonna'. I'd never been more glad. I didn't miss the fun after all.

cc: Lalasticlala

Haba Uyai,is it foolishness or wickedness eh ?
Nso Mkpo ?
Re: My Experience With Some Swindlers Yesterday. Always Be Watchful! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
EdidemOluomo:

Haba Uyai,is it foolishness or wickedness eh ?
Nso Mkpo ?

Da owo! Even me sef no understand myself. I guess I wanted to explore. cheesy
Re: My Experience With Some Swindlers Yesterday. Always Be Watchful! by bomasek(m): 12:24am On Aug 23, 2018
See me one send u pm make we yarn serious relationship stuff, I no know say u be proper mumu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Raising Children: Abroad Or Overseas / Message From A White Man: Don't Marry An American Woman / Marriage In Distress: Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.