Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Should I Forgive Her Or Not - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Forgive Her Or Not (2055 Views)

Should I Forgive Her? / How Do I Forgive Him? / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Forgive Her Or Not by deanxy: 1:05am On Jun 18, 2018
I have been dating this girl for a while now, probably, 3 to 4 yrs and There are plans of taking it to the next level(marriage).
Sometimes last month,i discovered I couldn't view my girls profile on watsap, so I suspected something went wrong and I decided to use my friends phone. I then discovered that she uploaded on her status pictures of her and a guy( she told me is her ex), describing him as her bestie. This really pissed me off and I didn't made mention of it to her. I just pretended nothing happened.
I later spoke to my cousin (who is her best friend and who I actually got to know my girl through her) and she said my girl did so because she wanted to piss the guys girlfriend who thought they are still going out together.
Now, I don't know what to believe and what to do.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by medexico(m): 1:27am On Jun 18, 2018
So many questions to ask.
This story might be cooked...
Can your cousin betray you?
But why does she have to block you?
And is the Ex of the Ex on your girl's contact? how did it get there?

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by deanxy: 1:37am On Jun 18, 2018
medexico:
So many questions to ask.

This story might be cooked...

Can your cousin betray you?

But why does she have to block you?

And is the Ex of the Ex on your girl's contact? how did it get there?
I trust my cousin but den she is my girl's bestie, she may also wanna protect her friend, cos she wants us together. And for blocking me, it's the only way to ensure I don't see it cost she knows wahala go dey. And talking abt d guy's girl, They stay in the same area, so they kinda know each other before they started beefing cos of d guy.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by adebayour26: 6:24am On Jun 18, 2018
deanxy:

I trust my cousin but den she is my girl's bestie, she may also wanna protect her friend, cos she wants us together. And for blocking me, it's the only way to ensure I don't see it cost she knows wahala go dey. And talking abt d guy's girl, They stay in the same area, so they kinda know each other before they started beefing cos of d guy.
You are already justifying her actions. All the best for you.

Ps:
Forgiveness need no approval, you don't need to ask nairalander if to forgive her or not, do what you wanna do

3 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by KanwuliaExtra: 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
Soooooooo. . . What did she do wrong? undecided
You are both childish.
Nothing to forgive o.
No need for marriage yet o.
Just continue with the WhatsApp romance.

Both of you are not ready! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by CircleOfWilis: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Soooooooo. . . What did she do wrong? undecided
You are both childish.
Nothing to forgive o.
No need for marriage yet o.
Just continue with the WhatsApp romance.

Both of you are not ready! kiss
grin wicked
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by chii8(f): 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
The lady in question is childish and you sef sounds funny.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by enabledgoddess(f): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2018
How old are you ? You both sounded and acted like teens. Do not worry, teen love is like that. When you become an adult, you will play the adult card.

Seriously, no reason justify her actions. Why block your main guy just so you could advertised an ex? To prove what exactly? If you believe their story, then set things straight with her and do some grown ups talk

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by Altern8(m): 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
Op, Notice how these women had to smear some of the blame on you while criticising your girlfriend.

This “esprit de corps” is just too funny. grin

Bro, no need for permutations. Confront her and don’t be ambiguous. State your displeasure, listen to her excuses and decide your next action. You really don’t have time for her silly games.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by bukatyne(f): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
deanxy:
I have been dating this girl for a while now, probably, 3 to 4 yrs and There are plans of taking it to the next level(marriage).
Sometimes last month,i discovered I couldn't view my girls profile on watsap, so I suspected something went wrong and I decided to use my friends phone. I then discovered that she uploaded on her status pictures of her and a guy( she told me is her ex), describing him as her bestie. This really pissed me off and I didn't made mention of it to her. I just pretended nothing happened.
I later spoke to my cousin (who is her best friend and who I actually got to know my girl through her) and she said my girl did so because she wanted to piss the guys girlfriend who thought they are still going out together.

@OP:

How old is this girl because I can not wrap my head around the bolded:
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by Dyt(f): 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
childish childish

Love that doesn't know adult or child
It can make a grown man cry like a baby
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by milemimi93(m): 2:02am On Jun 20, 2018
deanxy:

Never, I repeat, never get advice from a girl concerning a girl.
These ho.es are the same.
Your girl is a ho.e.
Your cousin is a ho.e.

She covers up for your girl same way your girl covers up for her.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by 190theclown: 10:15am On Jun 21, 2018
Dyt:
He ended up with mzdarkskin after all
Interesting

Huh?

Whos mzdarksin
Please dont tag me with anyone i've never heard of

Btw how come you people are still here

Y'all just seat online all day doing nothing but arguing and gossiping

una nor de tire?
undecided
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by Dyt(f): 10:45am On Jun 21, 2018
190theclown:

Huh?

Whos mzdarksin
Please dont tag me with anyone i've never heard of

Btw how come you people are still here

Y'all just seat online all day doing nothing but arguing and gossiping

una nor de tire?
undecided

You couldn't have quoted others?
You want the attention after so many years
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by 190theclown: 10:57am On Jun 21, 2018
Dyt:

You couldn't have quoted others?
You want the attention after so many years

na u sabi

I nor kuku know you undecided

so why should i bother?
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by Dyt(f): 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
190theclown:

na u sabi

I nor kuku know you undecided

so why should i bother?

Yenyenyenyenyenyenyenyenyen
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by 190theclown: 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
Dyt:

Yenyenyenyenyenyenyenyenyen

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by lilmax(m): 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
cut her off, she's not Worth it,she's the kind of person that needs approval from others, if eventually you marry her that will be your biggest mistake ever, don't say I didn't warn you

and btw ,what exactly are you doing with a teen?

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by Dyt(f): 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Pastor’s 19-year-old Marriage Collapses Over Small Manhood / Show Me An Excellent Man / 12 Lies Desperate Men Use To Get Nigerian Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.