Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,386 members, 7,853,722 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Isn’t Life Meaningless? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn’t Life Meaningless? (789 Views)

Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. / I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless / Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn’t Life Meaningless? by TaminaliaCatapa: 6:17am On Jun 18, 2018
As a poor man, you wanna get rich. You use a large quota of your stipends to buy big clothes, but your skin betrays you, 10,000 naira Tee shirt on a rough looking skin.

And then God returns your missed calls, you have all the money and suddenly the life of a poor man entices you just again. You want to wear 100naira worth of clothes and appear as simple as possible.

Life, we live as a dog chasing after its tail

3 Likes

Re: Isn’t Life Meaningless? by ZoeyJ(f): 7:19am On Jun 18, 2018
life is meaningless indeed no one wants to help you're on your own
Re: Isn’t Life Meaningless? by Apina(m): 8:16am On Jun 18, 2018
undecided
Re: Isn’t Life Meaningless? by Badassniggga(m): 9:46am On Jun 18, 2018
After having deep thoughts about life and how it will end, I made a vow to myself not to get downtrodden by any negative stuff that happens to me. From maybe academics, to death of any loved one, or delay in wealth possessions. Right now I'm just living life like its my last and taking everything that happens to me in good faith... #Death is the ultimate destiny!! So why bother so much about this life?.. If only I had my way, I'll chose never to be born because life to me is just meaningless and painful.. And no, I'm not depressed or having suicidal thoughts. Life's just not worth it.

9 Likes

Re: Isn’t Life Meaningless? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2018
Sometimes i look to the sky and ask why i was born? undecided

1 Like

Re: Isn’t Life Meaningless? by tosyne2much(m): 11:47am On Jun 18, 2018
Death makes life meaningless
Re: Isn’t Life Meaningless? by phililp(m): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
Someone who thinks like me..

Whenever I see people gettin too serious about everything I just smile at'em..

U wise, u'll still die
U stupid u'lll still die
U beautiful/urgly u'll still die

In fact the book of ecclesiadtic said it all

1 Like

Re: Isn’t Life Meaningless? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hope nobody here will jump frm the bridge into the lagoon oo. D way ppl are commiting suicide in dis buhari era calls for serious thinking.

1 Like

Re: Isn’t Life Meaningless? by Blazing8(m): 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
Sincerely I'm yet to figure out the point of living to die someday .... it's still a mystery to me .
Re: Isn’t Life Meaningless? by Olamida(m): 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
nothing but truth
Badassniggga:
After having deep thoughts about life and how it will end, I made a vow to myself not to get downtrodden by any negative stuff that happens to me. From maybe academics, to death of any loved one, or delay in wealth possessions. Right now I'm just living life like its my last and taking everything that happens to me in good faith... #Death is the ultimate destiny!! So why bother so much about this life?.. If only I had my way, I'll chose never to be born because life to me is just meaningless and painful.. And no, I'm not depressed or having suicidal thoughts. Life's just not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Isn’t Life Meaningless? by Balingz: 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
ZoeyJ:
life is meaningless indeed
no one wants to help you're on your own
life I not meaningless. Identify a purpose and live for it
Re: Isn’t Life Meaningless? by TaminaliaCatapa: 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Isn’t Life Meaningless? by daewoorazer(m): 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2018

Humans mind is a bottomless pit.

You get rich, you eat lots of rubbish and attract diseases and your manpower can barely last 1min

You are poor, you are healthy within and can spend 10 rounds with your wife

You are neither rich nor poor but you have no time for family, you finally get rich and we are back at 1 above.

Agbero will damage Otedola’s wife puna in the oza room while Otedola will spoil agbero’s wife with shopping grin

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy / The 14 Best Moments In Every Relationship / 20,000+ People Sign Petition To Drink Red Juice From Exhumed Black Sarcophagus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.