Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

"We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr (30227 Views)

EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup / Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina / The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by ikorodureporta: 9:01am On Jun 18, 2018
Reminds me of Fani Amu's fumble wobble slogan cheesy.
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by Diso60090(m): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2018
Hyinkar97:
Wetin this man dey smoke?

Buhari SK
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by Jabarzee(m): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2018
it's just like saying, you want to use 180 to enter medicine In Unilag

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by omooba969(m): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2018
Ok, we are watching.

One annoying thing is that prayer they say on the pitch when they're supposed to be refreshing on their strategy.

Nigerians & aimless prayers are...

4 Likes

Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2018
This man was tutored by Buhari grin grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by wwwtortoise(m): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2018
cheesy
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by sureheaven(m): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2018
Rohr please a’take God beg u, stop this ur cheap talk.

U can talk when u win, but for now, keep kwayet because Argentines don’t play like crab, they play the real football.
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by zombieHUNTER: 9:03am On Jun 18, 2018
This coach is starting to annoy me.....

Put Ebuehi on the field with Victor on the flanks...
Allow them to play
We were too cautious against Croatia as I noticed shehu didn't attack much...

Put iwobi behind ighalo... Etebo should take mikels place.. As John ogu comes in.. Mikel is tired

1 Like

Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by lilfreezy: 9:03am On Jun 18, 2018
The man sounds like a yahoo boi grin

3 Likes

Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by Hassanjj(m): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2018
He's getting back at our politicians with empty promises the way they do to us! Good one from u Mr. Coach

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by guywitzerogal(m): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2018
This man as learn and understood Nigeria style so fast... Making promises you can keep so later you start blaming the past coach for not producing a berra team... Weldoh sir

4 Likes

Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by basic23111: 9:03am On Jun 18, 2018
we give this man our weed
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by kmaster007: 9:04am On Jun 18, 2018
help me tell dis man say his joking.....
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by Chapelbeatz(m): 9:04am On Jun 18, 2018
Some body help me tell jane rohrr dat our eyes are open.
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by ajebuter(f): 9:05am On Jun 18, 2018
Some pipu wee still say amin oh

grin cheesy cheesy

Wetin concern me self?

When Telemundo,, Televista and Eva Channels dey..
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by Dyt(f): 9:05am On Jun 18, 2018
Allow me to laugh
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by femtex007(m): 9:05am On Jun 18, 2018
What figure of speech is this

1 Like

Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by Kenturkey048(m): 9:05am On Jun 18, 2018
Hyinkar97:
Wetin this man dey smoke?
Oshogbo weed missed with Arizona.
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by muhammed50(m): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2018
T
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by SegunAj(m): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so funny
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by Chazzyboy: 9:06am On Jun 18, 2018
Government of will
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by oluwasegun007(m): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2018
This man don't know Nigerians oo
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by Lexusgs430: 9:06am On Jun 18, 2018
Dreams Dreams Dreams.......

Not with the outing of those pregnant eagles.....
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2018
102 Behavioral Interview Questions And Answers

https://www.gimsol.com/downloads/behavioral-interview-questions-and-answers/

A behavioral interview is a popular interview technique employers use to assess job candidates based on their past behavior.

Typically this means interviewers don’t ask hypothetical questions like, “How would you react if you were under a lot of pressure at work?” Instead, they would ask situational questions such as, “Describe a time you were under a lot of pressure at work. How did you react?”

In this book, you will learn how you can prepare and answer these questions.

With these kinds of questions, interviewers are usually trying to learn three things: First, they want to know how you behaved in a real-world situation. Second, they want to understand the measurable value you added to that situation. Finally, they are trying to learn how you define something like “pressure at work” — a concept different people might interpret differently.

Here are few more examples of behavioral interview questions:

Give me an example of a difficult problem you solved. How did you solve this problem?
Tell me about a mistake that you’ve made. How did you handle it?
Can you tell me about a challenging situation you overcame at work?
Has there been a time when you had to pitch an idea to a manager or senior leader? What was the outcome?
Tell me about a time you learned a new skill. How did you approach it and how to did you apply your new learnings?
Success in a behavioral interview is all about preparation. There aren’t necessarily wrong answers. These questions are aimed at getting to know the real you. The important thing is to be honest and to practice structuring your responses in a way that communicates what you have to offer.

If you’re feeling shy or lacking confidence, then you should purchase this book. Remember: you won’t be able to anticipate every behavioral question you get, but with this book, you’ll be able to answer each one with confidence.

https://www.gimsol.com/downloads/behavioral-interview-questions-and-answers/
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by Abfinest007(m): 9:08am On Jun 18, 2018
I don't know why d pig predicted Nigeria for semi final .I de pity d pig
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by omooba969(m): 9:09am On Jun 18, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
This coach is starting to annoy me.....

Put Ebuehi on the field with Victor on the flanks...
Allow them to play
We were too cautious against Croatia as I noticed shehu didn't attack much...

Put iwobi behind ighalo... Etebo should take mikels place.. As John ogu comes in.. Mikel is tired

That's a failed project already coz most of our home grown players would have performed better.

Nonetheless, they are our own & we have an obligation to support them either win or lose. cool

1 Like

Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by myprevail(m): 9:09am On Jun 18, 2018
Thunder wey wan fire dis guy dey do press up 4 heaven
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by dhardline(m): 9:09am On Jun 18, 2018
It's going to take a lot of hard work.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by supremepontiff(m): 9:09am On Jun 18, 2018
grin Story for the gods.
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by 21savages: 9:09am On Jun 18, 2018
Wee u kip kwayet
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by DeOTR: 9:10am On Jun 18, 2018
"...na joke o!" -Rohr
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by lexylee(m): 9:10am On Jun 18, 2018
Ogbeni Gernot Rohr please roar your Boiz like a wounded Lion,miracle fit happen I believe�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media / NBA Drafts 8 Nigerian Players For The First Time In History / Osimhen's Replies Fan: I Get Coconut Head, I No Dey Hear Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.