Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

"We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr (30226 Views)

EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup / Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina / The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by jaxxy(m): 9:10am On Jun 18, 2018
I wud really like us to beat Argentina bt i hop Rohr isn't on sm cheap drugs
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by emmaitive(m): 9:11am On Jun 18, 2018
Nah today
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by Kenturkey048(m): 9:11am On Jun 18, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
This coach is starting to annoy me.....

Put Ebuehi on the field with Victor on the flanks...
Allow them to play
We were too cautious against Croatia as I noticed shehu didn't attack much...

Put iwobi behind ighalo... Etebo should take mikels place.. As John ogu comes in.. Mikel is tired

u suppose be the coach because u see wetin I saw..that Mikel guy is too weak..he is making it look lyk ighalo can't make impact ,he is suppose to assist ighalo,with unique passes..imagine that first ball he won from modric if he had cross that ball like one that have a goal vision,that would have been our first goal.him just cross the ball like say na try ur luck him dey do.

3 Likes

Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by sirchim(m): 9:11am On Jun 18, 2018
Am stl waitn to see hw U wl beat ICELAND, talkless ARGENTINA, way MESSI go 1 kill himself dat day, evn if na hand him go take score. Besides, any freekick dat day, nogo easy at all. N I see our defence nt being able to withstand his pressure.

3 Likes

Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by myprevail(m): 9:11am On Jun 18, 2018
omusiliyu:
Yes... in fact, he beat Argentina few months back. And Argentina has never beat super eagle in Europe before.
are u okey?
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by Salmoneus(m): 9:12am On Jun 18, 2018
Mexico beat Germany...Argentina equalized with Iceland, nothing will surprise me in the world cup.

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by testes(m): 9:12am On Jun 18, 2018
Chapelbeatz:
Some body help me tell jane rohrr dat our eyes are open.

When you say "Jane rohrr" do you mean his wife??

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by pedrilo: 9:14am On Jun 18, 2018
Wee u kip kwayet
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by zoomman(m): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2018
sincere9ja:
Why Nigeria Wont Qualify From Group Stage. Say Bye To Super Eagles.

the lost to Croatia was simply a badluck it was not a good win.

Nigeria is the only team that lost in their group stage.

the formation was that for Nigeria to beat Croatia and then draw with Argentina. then beat Iceland that would give them 7 points.

but as it is now its only a miracle. Nigeria would need to win Argentina and Iceland. and Croatia will need to lose to Argentina and Iceland. for Nigeria to qualify which is not possible at all.

yesterday a Ghanaian in my back was almost crying saying Nigeria need to at least win this match to draw Argentina. before the Croatia score the scored goal then it was already too late as people started to go home.

say bye bye to super eagle and their Jersey. everything will come to rest about their fashion.
NIGERIA Is not the only team that lost in the group stage.....your point is baseless......

4 Likes

Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by lekanjohn(m): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2018
The prediction Pig at work grin grin grin
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by Sahaboi(m): 9:15am On Jun 18, 2018
lol..in Buhari voice
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by Kalaba(m): 9:15am On Jun 18, 2018
lexylee:
Ogbeni Gernot Rohr please roar your Boiz like a wounded Lion,miracle fit happen I believe�
I believe in Rohr's Super Eagles. Whatever be the outcome. In Rohr we trust...

1 Like

Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 18, 2018
This joke is too expensive......anyway....
If u people wants to win....u people should avoid buhari like a plague...
avoid a contact or phone call with buhari...
don't say we didn't warn u...
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by mudiana(m): 9:16am On Jun 18, 2018
Hahahahaha
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by abc115: 9:17am On Jun 18, 2018
grin

Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 18, 2018
Lolx
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 18, 2018
CAF and African teams really need to sit down and reevaluate their mission. Three games, zero goals scored, three defeats and two own goals doesn’t show me the continent has made any progress since the last edition of the World Cup. Poor and toothless all around. The continent produces so many quality individual players to keep performing this badly at the world stage. That to me just screams poor adminstration and management.

The fundamental issues remain the same decades after the Cameroon magic at 1990.

1) Continuing to hire second tier and journeymen European coaches who are typically in it for the retirement money and replaced after tournament. Try something else because that’s clearly not working, give home grown coaches a chance, get South American coaches who might be more stylistically similar or even pay up and get quality European coaches.

2) Team selections that have no rhyme or reason. The associations spend too much time scouting European born players who have no connection to the countries, rather than giving African based players a chance on meritocracy and assembling a squad based on fit for tactics and holistic style of play that a coach wants to execute.

What we see still is a collection of disorganized, unfocused, unmotivated players going through the motions for two weeks before they go off on holidays. These embarrassing results shouldn’t be acceptable for a continent that has produced ballon d’or winners and EPL POTYs.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by neighbourhud: 9:20am On Jun 18, 2018
Is it the new weed that is in control?

1 Like

Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by jbtobsyn(m): 9:20am On Jun 18, 2018
nNEOo:
Pls how do one dream in WAZOBIA universe.....
For the pig's prophecy to come to pass,Nigeria must beat Iceland and Argentina to win, Argentina must beat Crotia with 4 goals, Croatia and Iceland will play draw with no goal so Nigeria and Argentina moves on to the next stage.
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by holluphemydavid(m): 9:21am On Jun 18, 2018
Buhari promised us more Dan dis and still failed us... Not surprise
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by C0C0Bandicot(f): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2018
See him using the word "will"....like say e sure for hin wrinkled balls Lol, he should have just said "might " cuz na under probability... Una wey dey score OG, wan kon go beat Argentina and Iceland wey dey para... *sips drink (I could use that pork meat right now )
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by slowice87: 9:24am On Jun 18, 2018
with which players becos the moses wey we get hm no fit help the cross d read sea wey dy b4 us nw
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by goodloving(m): 9:25am On Jun 18, 2018
grin this man must have taken codeine diet
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by BreakupNigeria: 9:26am On Jun 18, 2018
Whatever drug this guy is smoking, sniffing or injecting is certainly not good for him. I can bet buhari's blokos that you ain't getting one point. In fact, you are not only going to be the whipping team but may not even score a single goal in the tournament. Very awful and depressing team, blunt attack, mediocre mid
-field, amateurish defense and poor goalkeeper :Phis tongue tongue This chap has gone bunkers!
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by Holamilekan97(m): 9:26am On Jun 18, 2018
Mumu of the year!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by ElSakina: 9:26am On Jun 18, 2018
Our coach is seriously following the Presidential path( promising and failing Nigerians)... The coach and Mikel re fast learners to have capitalized on promises that will never be achieved.
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by ayusco85(m): 9:27am On Jun 18, 2018
omusiliyu:
Yes... in fact, he beat Argentina few months back. And Argentina has never beat super eagle in Europe before.

Mouth... Nigeria has never lost to a European side in the opening match of world cup, see what happened to Croatia.

Forget that yeye history, if u no play with determination, u will loose

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by Jasperro(m): 9:27am On Jun 18, 2018
Hyinkar97:
Wetin this man dey smoke?
I wonder ooooo
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by Adejoncy01(m): 9:27am On Jun 18, 2018
[/color]Forget about this man with buhari kind of promises and earn cool money on wakanda nation forum.Just by reading news, commenting, sharing sponsored post on facebook. click the link on my signature to start earning now! [/color]Forget about this man with buhari kind of promises and earn cool money on wakanda nation forum.Just by reading news, commenting, sharing sponsored post on facebook. click the link on my signature to start earning now! [/color]Forget about this man with buhari kind of promises and earn cool money on wakanda nation forum.Just by reading news, commenting, sharing sponsored post on facebook. click the link on my signature to start earning now!
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by principalgee: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2018
I go with Rohr. Super eagles will qualify
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by ginggerxy: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2018
Newsloft:
@NAIRATREND

Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr has put aside Nigeria’s shock 2-0 defeat in the hands of Croatia as he insists that Nigeria still has the chance of going through from Group D.

Nigeria occupy the last spot at the bottom of the Group but the German coach who blamed the defeat on defensive naivety from set pieces by Croatia said that Nigeria can roar back to reckoning by beating Iceland and seeing off Argentina in their last group game to go through.

‘’Everything is possible in football. “It’s important to make at least four points if you want to qualify,” Rohr added.

“We are only a point behind for the moment, nothing is lost and all is in our hands. “Let’s be positive, we have the youngest team at the World Cup, let them learn and try to do better. “We saw Iceland have a good game against Argentina, a very strong team, but we can also do better than what we did today (Saturday)..

“We have to win against Iceland but all is possible still. If we win the next game all is possible for qualification.”

GIST VIA -
https://nairatrend.com.ng/well-beat-iceland-argentina-to-qualify-rohr/
and we will beat you up if you fail to beat iceland and Argentina ,idiot. You think you are buhari? Just make sure you are not seen any where close to the sore of this country if you didn't qualify.
Re: "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr by bettercreature(m): 9:29am On Jun 18, 2018
drips8:
Best joke of the year
We are going to lose all the 3 games the friendlies says alot about the useless team

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Barcelona Preparing For Life After Lionel Messi" - President Bartomeu / Coronavirus: Matuidi, Kevin Durant, Three Brooklyn Nets players test positive / NBA Drafts 8 Nigerian Players For The First Time In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.