Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,994 members, 7,952,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 (34731 Views)

Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild / Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) / Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:44am On Jun 18, 2018
grin grin
sarrki:

Your village people go get the answer
cheesy
sarrki:

Your village people go get the answer

I just wish say I fit see u one on one
make I use beating reset ur brain
Anumanu

1 Like

Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by AreaFada2: 10:44am On Jun 18, 2018
Redoil:
He didnt allow shagari to finish his work as a democratically elected president

You dey mind the guy?

If the coup had failed, Buhari would have been shot like a common criminal that he is as a treasonous coup plotter.

All democracies began imperfectly. And gradually corrected with time. Even in America in 2001, there were allegations of election fraud in Florida where Bush's brother was governor. The Supreme court was needed to settle things. Political corruption is still not unusual in USA, with a sitting governor (Rod Blagojevich of Illinois) impeached and sent to jail just years back. Of the last 7 governors of the State of Illinois (home to Obama, Oprah Winfrey, etc) 4 have been jailed. Most of them for fraud or corruption. After like 200 years of US democracy o.

Politics of 1979-1983 was far better and less corrupt than from 1999 till now. I guess Saarki was not born yet then. He only heard stories from fellow Zombies. Economic hardship began during Buhari's time. Mass sackings, cancelling of visionary projects like Lagos metro, etc. IBB's failed attempt to rectify it led to SAP.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by orisa37: 10:46am On Jun 18, 2018
Our 36 Constitutional States are already autonomous-Courtesy of Akinjide/Shagari.
Buhari, Abacha and Babangida innocently in-between the first two, fraudulently interrupted a Democratically elected Government of Shagari.
Now that He has found himself in a Democracy, Nigeria will forgive him provided he works with the NASS to:-
Grant Full Autonomy to the 36 Constitutional States and
Grant Military Training to all NYSC w.e.f January 2019.
Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by holajeedayy: 10:50am On Jun 18, 2018
sarrki:
They didn’t allow you to finish the Good work then

Now is the time to get it right

Pmb all the way

I didn't blame with ur fake identity u coz u not even a Nigerian and also u been paid for doing this nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by IsThisChange: 10:55am On Jun 18, 2018
Chronology of Buhari anti-democratic tendecy

1. Truncate democracy 1983

2. Support and go against 1993 democratic election

3. Steal ITF dry during Abacha era

4. Suspend Nigeria Constitution for executives and his appointee Zombies

5. Flagrant disregard for rule of law

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by IsThisChange: 10:57am On Jun 18, 2018
orisa37:
Our 36 Constitutional States are already autonomous-Courtesy of Akinjide/Shagari.
Buhari, Abacha and Babangida innocently in-between the first two, fraudulently interrupted a Democratically elected Government of Shagari.
Now that He has found himself in a Democracy, Nigeria will forgive him provided he works with the NASS to:-
Grant Full Autonomy to the 36 Constitutional States and
Grant Military Training to all NYSC w.e.f January 2019.

Is it the constitution that he had suspended already.

Is Bubari obeying the consitution

1 Like

Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by SarkinYarki: 10:59am On Jun 18, 2018
Alariiwo:
PMB has always been a leader..

Even the Western powers then referred to him as honest and intelligent.
How Igbos think otherwise is what I'm yet to figure out.

Honest and intelligent? grin grin you mist be a comedian sir grin grin hahahahabahahabah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by erico2k2(m): 11:04am On Jun 18, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
...I wonder when your brain will reset. Did he allow the civilian president then to finish his own work?
I fear to say that guy Brain no go ever reset, nah permanent damage. SCRAP inevitable.
Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by dyangprof(m): 11:05am On Jun 18, 2018
sarrki:

Let me brushing up your IQ that as been brainwashed by criminal elements in the society!!!

Having said that ,

The coup was to save Nigeria from massive looting of the omorilewas, the likes of Umaru Dikko,and many more

Abeggiii pack well and go take ya medications

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 18, 2018
sarrki:

Let me brushing up your IQ that as has been brainwashed by criminal elements in the society!!!

Having said that ,

The coup was to save Nigeria from massive looting of the omorilewas, the likes of Umaru Dikko,and many more

It is done via elections.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2018
erico2k2:

I fear to say that guy Brain no go ever reset, nah permanent damage. SCRAP inevitable.
..He is an incurable zombie
Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by erico2k2(m): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2018
Oju4190:
I remember vividly there was massive jubilation on the street of Nigeria when the then corrupt Government
of shagari was removed.
surprise surprise, we later nearly died of starvation, as sad as it may Sound, what happened after IBB came to power?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by erico2k2(m): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
..He is an incurable zombie
His Brain nah scrap straight, dem nor even fit recycle it.
Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by Gucciboss: 11:15am On Jun 18, 2018
ABDULSODEEQ:

BABA WHENEVER COUP DEY!! IT MEANS THE LEADER IS EITHER STEALING AND IS IRRESPONSIBLE

So the coup that removed Buhari was because he was/is a criminal and a looter? Interesting.

You need a brain Mr man
Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by bewla(m): 11:15am On Jun 18, 2018
Redoil:
He didnt allow shagari to finish his work as a democratically elected president
Vaseline crow he was not part of the coup but brought in for his honesty
Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by bigsmoke2(m): 11:18am On Jun 18, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
...I wonder when your brain will reset. Did he allow the civilian president then to finish his own work?
did know profilgate manner our resources was being squandered during the shagari era you probably weren't born then and your baseless hate for PMB has jaundiced your view
Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by Jokovic1(m): 11:27am On Jun 18, 2018
Redoil:
mad cow syndrome

���
Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2018
bigsmoke2:
did know profilgate manner our resources was being squandered during the shagari era you probably weren't born then and your baseless hate for PMB has jaundiced your view
.. And how was he managing the economy before he was overthrown by his friend IBB? Why was there so much jubilation in the street the day he was ousted? I don't hate PMB,but I hate his clueless economic policies my dear.
Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by Oju4190: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2018
erico2k2:

surprise surprise, we later nearly died of starvation, as sad as it may Sound, what happened after IBB came to power?
lol... U too like food!!!!!So all u can think of his food. I think u decide to starve then because u refused to make used of ur hand
Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by potterdon: 11:41am On Jun 18, 2018
Alariiwo:
PMB has always been a leader..

Even the Western powers then referred to him as honest and intelligent.
How Igbos think otherwise is what I'm yet to figure out.
u mean south western conquered-powers grin
Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by vonlogon: 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
Firefire:
Coup plotter!

Yeah, Backstabber, Shagari was his pal
Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by erico2k2(m): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
Oju4190:
lol... U too like food!!!!!So all u can think of his food. I think u decide to starve then because u refused to make used of ur hand
Brosss, 1983 make I use my Hand, for that age, how old U think say I B then grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by joe120120(m): 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
sarrki:

Pmb all the way

illiterate, zombie
Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by Lordave: 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
sarrki:

Pmb all the way
You are very stûpid, what good work does someone who stole power by force have to do

This is how this useless forum will be promoting imbecility and lawlessness in the name of traffic. Nairaland will be responsible for any serious breakdown of law and order in this country one day, nairaland will be negatively responsible for it!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by orisa37: 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
IsThisChange:

Is it the constitution that he had suspended already.

Is Bubari obeying the consitution

The NASS is equally guilty.
Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by MrALIVE: 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
sarrki:

Let me brushing up your IQ that as been brainwashed by criminal elements in the society!!!

Having said that ,

defending Buhari is the most difficult job on earth..continue and keep receiving insult of your life

1 Like

Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
To the dumbb OP, do you realize people lost their lives in the coup?
No moral compass in the shitholee
Buhari should be in a cold jail in a sane country for murder
Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by Mariopgomery(m): 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
We need a dislike button on nairaland, what is wrong with you seun?
Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by ABDULSODEEQ(m): 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Gucciboss:

So the coup that removed Buhari was because he was/is a criminal and a looter? Interesting.

You need a brain Mr man
HOWFAR NY IGBO GUY!! I NEED IGBO WIFE OO, I'VE ALWAYS CRUSHED ON IGBO GIRLS cool
Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by flames01: 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
sarrki:

Pmb all the way

If he had been allowed to do his work, he would have shed your father's blood on the street.

You are such a backward idiot for promoting oppression

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by flames01: 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
sarrki:

Having said that ,

You are too senseless and daft to remember that buhari plotted a coup to prevent the Senate from releasing their report about the $2bn found in his Midland bank account. You are such a cursed idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) / My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu / Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.