Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

If You Find Yourself In This Situation With Your Girlfriend, What Would Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Find Yourself In This Situation With Your Girlfriend, What Would Do? (1440 Views)

I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me / If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Find Yourself In This Situation With Your Girlfriend, What Would Do? by Wejustok2: 11:09am On Jun 18, 2018
There has been a debate on the street of twitter about a girl having a nose ring and wanting to meet her ‘to be’ husband’s parent like that.

See tweet below:-
Some people insist the girl should not remove her nose ring because if her man is okay with it, his parents too must accept it like that.

But some are of the opinion that she should remove it as first impression matters.

If You Were In Such Situation, What Would You Do, As The Guy And As The Girl?
Drop Your Comments Below.

https://candytv.com.ng/2018/06/18/men-only-if-you-find-yourself-in-this-situation-with-your-girlfriend-what-would-you-do/

Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation With Your Girlfriend, What Would Do? by midolian(m): 11:15am On Jun 18, 2018
The only ring acceptable to me is one in any of the fingers and ears, every other one is bullshit..

Trust my parents..just a minute chat with them will make her remove even her earrings.
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation With Your Girlfriend, What Would Do? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 18, 2018
midolian:
The only ring acceptable to me is one in any of the fingers and ears, every other one is bullshit..

Trust my parents..just a minute chat with them will make her remove even her earrings.

Lol. Disciplinarian parents you've got right?
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation With Your Girlfriend, What Would Do? by Jackossky(m): 11:18am On Jun 18, 2018
That means she has gotten another husband somewhere.
How can I ask my wife 'to be' to do something because I know how important that occasion is, and she says NO! because she is a strong woman.

Because I eat pig doesn't mean when we get to Saudi Arabia, you will serve me pig in front of the visitors.
Mbaaa

If I were the husband, I will just tell her not to worry.
I know that one day, her number 6 will tell her that she needs to meet my parent and be modest when doing it.
Nawnsense

2 Likes

Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation With Your Girlfriend, What Would Do? by AllNews(m): 11:20am On Jun 18, 2018
Nice post
Cc farano, Rocktation
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation With Your Girlfriend, What Would Do? by midolian(m): 11:21am On Jun 18, 2018
PurplePatch:

Lol. Disciplinarian parents you've got right?
I dey tell you, bro. I couldn't cough freely without having an excuse for it as a child
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation With Your Girlfriend, What Would Do? by Tallesty1(m): 11:43am On Jun 18, 2018
midolian:
I dey tell you, bro. I couldn't cough freely without having an excuse for it as a child
When I was little, if you snore you will stand up for the rest of night. You are free to sleep while standing but falling is another punishable offence.
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation With Your Girlfriend, What Would Do? by midolian(m): 11:44am On Jun 18, 2018
Tallesty1:
When I was little, if you snore you will stand up for the rest of night. You are free to sleep while standing but falling is another punishable offence.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation With Your Girlfriend, What Would Do? by pedrilo: 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
Why date or get involved with someone u cannot take home in d first place?
Pls let her be if u dnt accept her the way u met her.
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation With Your Girlfriend, What Would Do? by Olifiz(m): 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
There’s nothin wrong in removing it. He’s fiancé might like it but he’s parents might not. Make the first impression good n everything that follows can be handled.

Anyways girls of nowadays will fall n sound like stainless steel. Leg ring, nose ring, waist ring, earring, neck chain, waist ring, navel ring, clit ring, tongue ring etc.

(1) (Reply)

In Kenya, Bungoma Politician Marries A Cuban Doctor After Dating For 3 Weeks / This Is Making me One Week Without Mastubation.. Glory!! / 7 Steamy Hot Sex Positions That Burn Belly Fat Fast [WITH DETAILED PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.