Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! (7051 Views)

Poll: Do U welcome the new celtel tariffs as improvement?

Yep: 43% (13 votes)
Nope: 36% (11 votes)
not sure: 20% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Spectranet Increases Tariffs / Check Out How MTN Tariffs Looked Like In 2001 / MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! by drogba(m): 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2007
syskay:

In my own opinion Celtel is one big joke. I successfully migrated to their simply special platform, but now it seems to me like one big rip-off. My friends and family numbers are being charged 66k per second while weekend calls cost the same. I migrated cause i thought Celtel will have a weekend advantage. It is now apparent that their off-peak call do not apply throughout the weekend.
Is this really true, I thought off-peak was all weekend inclusive? It's no use being on a network that will trick and bill you falsely.
Re: Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! by syskay(m): 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2007
Today is a Saturday, and I was charged 66k/sec for the last call that I made. Ever since they where known as Econet, they have always had a problem of communication with customers. You read one thing on their adverts, and you get something else in reality.
Re: Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! by drogba(m): 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2007
Does that mean off-peak excludes weekends and is only between 10pm to 6am daily? That's really cruel.
Re: Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! by drogba(m): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2007
I just confirmed it from Celtel website that peak time is 6:00am - 9:59pm (Monday - Sunday)while off-peak is 10:00pm - 5:59am (Monday - Sunday). This already means that you will be calling at a flat rate of 66k daily since most people sleep before 10pm. I knew there was something funny hidden behind the unity tariff, and a host of guys will surely find out when they see that their credit is zapping on saturday @ 66k per sec. Bye bye to Celtel the corporate robbers.
Re: Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! by otokx(m): 5:50am On Apr 09, 2007
Where is cabali the celtel PRO?
Re: Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! by femol(m): 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2007
use your brain well, b4 u conclude that celtel is da best, cabali, are you working with celtel?
Re: Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! by cabali(m): 7:07am On Apr 18, 2007
Am here! and I feel elevated being thought of as CELTEL PRO (would've love that portfolio). If I was, I wud've changed the nairaland site colours to red and orange!!! grin
Re: Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! by hayprof(m): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2007
chai! Him head done burst,
All yah haters 'go chot shiiiiit,
-Celtel 4 life.
Re: Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! by cabali(m): 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2007
now that's what am talking 'bout right there celtel 4 life
Re: Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! by bolaoni(m): 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2007
Cabali,

Your company should be ashamed of themselves o embarassed

I became a crusader after your sweet tongue and made my folks migrate
to the yeye plans. For about two weeks now, NOTHING has happened. They have
been on my neck since then

They have told me they are moving to better networks. A neighbour of mine
even migrated TWICe and nothing happened, that is #200 wasted. It is only
in our country that consumers are not protected. If it were to be elsewhere,
CELTEL Ogas should be in jail by now tongue

How come after taking people's money their Customer Service stopped working?
Maybe I should even lodge a complaint at NCC or so. This is just so sad. sad
Re: Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! by cabali(m): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2007
@ Balaoni, could u send the numbers to me and the various plans?

I prefer u send them as an IM to me through YIM and consider it sorted out!!! grin
Re: Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! by wormedup(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2007
to migrate to :

simply special

just dial *141*701# and send.
N100 will be charged.

simply smooth

*141*702#
N500 will be charged

simply smart (i'm not sure about this one but, it should follow suit)

*141*703#
charge should sum up to N3,700.00 if it works.

cheers.
Re: Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! by Muyiron(m): 10:42am On Apr 26, 2007
@Cabali,

Thanks for your reply on how to register family & friends. However, when i tried it a call-me message was sent to the person. Does it mean it has registered or what?
Re: Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! by cabali(m): 9:22am On May 01, 2007
am having a bit of a problem with d F&F myself. I think something's up; just don't figure it out yet though

probably get back 2 u on that
Re: Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! by ckc(m): 7:18pm On May 01, 2007
@cabali,i have added 3 family and friends to my fone.network has not allowed me to add the remaining 2.the procedure is to dial *141*2*0802xxxxxxxxxx//
Re: Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! by cabali(m): 12:20am On May 04, 2007
well the last I checked with the call centre agent they are on it
Re: Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! by otokx(m): 11:57pm On May 05, 2007
I have been trying to call the customer care line 111 for the past 3 weeks and all their agents are busy. Which way Nigeria?
Re: Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! by cabali(m): 1:56pm On May 06, 2007
well I just tried as I saw your post and I got through.

are you Sure you used a celtel line? Lol
Re: Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! by wormedup(m): 10:43am On May 08, 2007
cabali,

how come i can't add any FnFs
every time i dial the details it says service is temporarily unavailable. angry
Re: Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! by cabali(m): 9:53pm On May 08, 2007
@ wormed

I heard the service is being worked on you will hear from me as soon as it'5 done

enjoy grin
Re: Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! by wormedup(m): 1:33pm On May 09, 2007
ok bro.

i called them, they said it should be working by weekend.
Re: Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! by cabali(m): 11:09pm On May 09, 2007
Alght thanks for the Info. About time too grin
Re: Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! by drogba(m): 5:36am On May 10, 2007
Celtel introduces a service and is making so much noise about it while it doesn't even work. FnF has never worked for like 3 weeks now.
Re: Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! by cabali(m): 8:41am On May 10, 2007
where did you hear the noise ?

f and f is the least mentioned part of the unity tariffs

just say your interest in it and let us be
Re: Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! by drogba(m): 10:11pm On May 10, 2007
cabili you dey work for celtel? why launch or announce a service that doesn't work?
Re: Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! by bolaoni(m): 7:47pm On May 11, 2007
Cabali has been sent to Nairaland by Celtel to be their PRO. grin

Celtel service is BAD! since yesterday not bin able to check my
credit balance, couldn't recharge ha ha. Na wa o.

Cabali, tell ur management to brace up jare. Dey are messing up
BIG TIME!
Re: Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! by cabali(m): 9:05pm On May 11, 2007
I have Said it a longtime on this thred. I don't work there I sell recharge cards and make calls for Profit grin

@ balaoni if u make me PRO u must pay me the salary grin
Re: Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! by bolaoni(m): 8:11am On May 16, 2007
Na wa for you o.

How can a card seller have access to so much information? shocked

Na only you dey sell Celtel Recharge card? grin

You haven't done anything about the two numbers I sent to
you through YIM o
Re: Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! by cabali(m): 10:23pm On May 25, 2007
No, balaoni I did not get the IM for real!! sad

could u send them again and let me know what the deal is!

I sell large-scale volume of rechargies!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gionee M6/android Issues / MTN New Mobile Self Care App Wows Me / Blackberry Classic Vs Q10 : Comparison And Hardware Impression Discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.