Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

I Am Not Going To America - Atiku. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Going To America - Atiku. (31307 Views)

Oodua Republic: Yorubas Are Not Going Anywhere - South-South, South-East Declare / I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman / I’m Not Going To Enrich Members Of My Family But My Friends – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Going To America - Atiku. by GavelSlam: 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
tomakint:

I quoted a source to that right?

Shame.
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Going To America - Atiku. by phemmyutd(m): 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
Miles300:
But come oo I never see Tinubu go America as well

Check this

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Going To America - Atiku. by NovusHomo(m): 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
seunmsg:

He's not going anywhere near the US embassy not to talk of entering America.

Only fools did not know this. By the way, the only Nigerian that the US badly wants has refused to go. BURUJI KASHAMU/ESHO JINADU please go to the US. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Going To America - Atiku. by Okoroawusa: 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Lol..
The annoying thing is that some grown ass men actually believed it.
aaah! I miss those times. When 80% of stories on FP were about Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos propaganda

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Going To America - Atiku. by Tolexander: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
BAILMONEY:
ALHAJI TOLEX E BE LIKE SAY YOU JUST REMEMBER THIS MONIKER TODAY grin
see you cheesy

I've got more to do outside nairaland. Though I was given a 4-month ban at a time.
Re: I Am Not Going To America - Atiku. by Ziggylady(f): 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
I will vote for Atiku over buhari...any time any day.
Re: I Am Not Going To America - Atiku. by Enice(m): 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
akdjr:
But why was he banned from entering America?
http://thenationonlineng.net/atiku-cant-visit-u-s-report/
Re: I Am Not Going To America - Atiku. by bizzibodi(m): 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
See sense. Dem come put atiku & ekweremadu name to go USA those men are not ready to go to jail.
Re: I Am Not Going To America - Atiku. by ofuonyebi: 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
Atila why u dey dudge America?....sebi u wan rule 9ja....if u win the Aso rock vote....u no go visit donald Trump?

so, go now now...to test ur corruption capacity whether it is red card or white....if not, u don fail our no 1 acid test ooooo!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Going To America - Atiku. by slimdamatrix1(m): 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
Atiku is banned from the U. S, so this must be a joke!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Going To America - Atiku. by Arisheloaded(m): 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
Kosofe LGA Lagos NPOWER VOLUNTEERS SUPPORT Pres Buhari and Governor AMBODE's re-election in 2019.

https://www.nairaland.com/4569418/kosofe-lga-npower-volunteers-support#68611750

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Going To America - Atiku. by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
Enice:
trash everywhere you look. You just spewed trash and lies. From the trash you wrote, I can deduce that you are still a baby and you know nothing.
1. Abacha was Buhari's junior in the military.
2. Buhari was never Abacha's minister of petroleum, he was just the chairman PTF which was an autonomous intervention agency. He was made the chairman because of his integrity and sterling quality and he delivered with flying colours
3. Buhari was never Abacha's right hand man. He was never part of the politics of the day at that time.

Re: I Am Not Going To America - Atiku. by amanze15(m): 2:29am On Jun 19, 2018
such is life cheesy
Dee60:

Very interesting.

The presidential aspirant needs to answer this question - Can you go to America?

If No, why would you want to rule Nigeria when you cannot go to America?

If Yes, why dont you just pay a day's visit so your critics can keep quiet?

This saying is so true - The rich also cry.

With so much wealth, some people would not be able to do what even a common civil servant or graduate trainee or even a student can do!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Going To America - Atiku. by amanze15(m): 2:29am On Jun 19, 2018
akdjr:
But why was he banned from entering America?
Halliburton scandal!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Going To America - Atiku. by amanze15(m): 2:31am On Jun 19, 2018
linearity:

How will he be able to make that? He has stated himself that, he has been denied visa multiple times, without a visa, he will not be able to make that trip.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sop it abeg

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Going To America - Atiku. by justtoodark: 2:33am On Jun 19, 2018
why do you easterners take this guy serious sef....?...

which black didnt want to visit usa in latest african history.....??

heck,everybody want to visit usa and even stay when possible.....

the guy is a joke....

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Going To America - Atiku. by GMBuhari: 7:36am On Jun 19, 2018
hehehehehe

I think i won a bet , someone said Atiku would go to USA , looks like the trip has been canceled , too bad to LiePobians , their hope to vote for Atiku out of spite has been dashed

No USA visit , no Presidency , If he is failing to keep his promise as a citizen , how will he fulfil it as a president ?

seunmsg:
Sharp Atiku no wan allow ipob wailers push am enter American jail.

Cc: lalasticlala Mynd44 Tomakint

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Going To America - Atiku. by GMBuhari: 7:37am On Jun 19, 2018
lolest

hahahahaha

justtoodark:
why do you easterners take this guy serious sef....?...

which black didnt want to visit usa in latest african history.....??

heck,everybody want to visit usa and even stay when possible.....

the guy is a joke....

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Going To America - Atiku. by GMBuhari: 7:38am On Jun 19, 2018
Hmmm, It's so annoying that Fayose and FFK the most admirable actors in the eyes of LiePobians have suddenly gone deaf and dumb,

Fayose pushed Aisha Buhari to go to USA and clear her name , But now they can't talk about Atiku's inability to go to USA ?

Dee60:

Very interesting.

The presidential aspirant needs to answer this question - Can you go to America?

If No, why would you want to rule Nigeria when you cannot go to America?

If Yes, why dont you just pay a day's visit so your critics can keep quiet?

This saying is so true - The rich also cry.

With so much wealth, some people would not be able to do what even a common civil servant or graduate trainee or even a student can do!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Going To America - Atiku. by lexy2014: 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Atiku not being able to go to America due to a corruption indictment by the US Senate shows that he is not fit to rule Nigeria.

Apart from lacking the integrity to hold the high office in trust, he would be entering the hallowed Presidency with a heavy diplomatic handicap.

Civil Society should organize a Presidential debate in Washington in January 2019, will be quite interesting wink
of course, d stain of corruption should ideally disqualify anyone from contesting public office in Nigeria. But ur initial statement

"If No, why would you want to rule Nigeria when you cannot go to America?"

was like, his ability 2go America was a criteria 2b president of Nigeria. Even if atiku becomes president, d indictment doesn't make any difference on Nigeria's r/ship with d US
Re: I Am Not Going To America - Atiku. by raumdeuter: 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
Atiku how far na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubani: Magu Should Have Investigated Tinubu, Ganduje, Oshiomhole / Lauretta Onochie Defends Buhari’s Presence At Ajimobi-Ganduje Wedding In Kano / Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.