Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Me.... Myself And I - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Me.... Myself And I (288 Views)

My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Me.... Myself And I by holtby09(m): 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
Dear Self

Over 7,000,000,0000(7 Billion) people and still counting live on this earth �. And yet there's no 2 YOU. No matter how identical a twins might look.. The difference will still be there, if not in anything _ their thinking. This makes you unique and special. You've got all it takes to make your living on the planet Worth it.

First off, let me start by saying that it's okay to feel like you aren't doing as well as you are supposed to. So if you need to take a second to breathe, to cry, to put your head down, stare out a window or go for a walk. Do that, without distractions. Thank God for everything that you are fortuned with, take a look at all the beautiful things around you, and be stress free for just a moment........ Yeah it's still YOU

If you ever feel that you are at your lowest point, just remember the only place that you can go is up. Find reassurance in the weakness. The best is yet to come.
Don't take pity on yourself. Instead, work harder to make your situation better.

Be happy. There are so many things to be thankful for.
Ask when you need help. No one can read your mind.
Time won't stop for you. Worrying and stressing is simply a waste of time.
Nothing will change your situation more than changing your attitude. Perspective is everything. Be thankful for your struggles, because there is a lesson to be a learned in the end of it.
Be strong and know that you are in God's hands. Everything will work out. It may not be today or tomorrow, but eventually the pieces will fall into place and you will understand why the battle was worth it.
You can conquer anything you put your mind to. So breathe, take a minute, reevaluate, and grow.

Be positive about life and say this.....

I am vibrant and Alive

I transmit positive energy and life

I walk in Courage and I will make IMPACT

I am ME, and I love MYSELF.

� Credit: tee_thob Lensation ™

teethoblensation.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Saves Her Husband From Landlord’s Embarrassment / Battle Of The Sexes / Join And Contribute To This Surprising Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.