Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. (1841 Views)

How Do We Recognise Greenlights From The Female Folks..help A Niggar!! / Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? / I Think Everyone Should Hear This Truth. No Disrespect To The Female Folks Pleas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by Bass123(m): 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hi Everybody I need advice. There is a gal I am so much in love with, we do everything together. We are currently leaving together.
I am in love with her and I am planning to marry her one day.
I have a good job and at the same time schooling in 200L now. I am 3 years older than her.
We've got talking some weeks back and she said she want to be honest with me. And she gave me the shock of my live by saying "we are friends with benefits f**kin each other but she's not in love with me".
I have been down ever since, I tried to talk her into telling me why, but she won't say anything.
She complained I am too quite, secretive and reserved to myself most times. I am a kind of guy that don't talk much I listen, observe before I make comments but she doesn't want that.
I told her that is why I need her because she's jovial and light up the room when she's around. She is saying I should get mine kind I told her it won't be possible because my house will be compared to a graveyard. But she won't listen.
She said unless I want her to pretend loving me.
She even told me she has a boyfriend already. Which she met at work, working in a micro finance bank. She will call and he as well, and she will be calling him pets names that she'd never called me before. She usually put her phone on speaker but this particular guy she'd never does that.
We always go out together each time I tried to hold her hand in public just to be a gentle man, like helping her cross the road, helping her down a staircase or something she'll push my hand and say she's not a baby. I love holding touching her which I rarely do with other gals out there because I don't know if they will like it.
She told me not to touch her again let not have s*x again till she leaves my house. I want to let her leave without misunderstanding between us because right now I am seriously angry.
She's currently in my house by next month I believe she will be leaving to her own apartment. What do I do, should I send her away before then?
What do you think I can do to win her over because I so much love this gal and don't want to miss her.
Or I should let her go in peace? Peace
Re: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by ABD4040(m): 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
You're too young to understand what you're going through bro. You are still very weak and naive when it comes to women. My simple advice to you is to start learning and cultivating the habit of being evil and doing evil to the world. Thank me later wink wink

1 Like

Re: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by Bass123(m): 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
I am confused can you elaborate more further. When you said I am too young to understand I am 30+. What do you mean by evil.
ABD4040:
You're too young to understand what you're going through bro. You are still very weak and naive when it comes to women. My simple advice to you is to start learning and cultivating the habit of being evil and doing evil to the world. Thank me later wink wink
Re: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by ABD4040(m): 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
Bass123:
I am confused can you elaborate more further. When you said I am too young to understand I am 30+. What do you mean by evil.
calling you a young guy has nothing to do with your actual age, it has to do with how much you are aware of your surrounding and the life you're living. To you, everything must be rosy and work out fine at the end of the journey right? What if I tell you that's just your wishful thinking and most time it's the opposite that happen to us. You have to start learning how to hurt people and feel good about it, then you start understanding how the world works from there. you have to always come from the position of power to be able to handle women at least for a while( no assurance of hooking any woman forever no matter how strong you are as a man). Man, you have to quit the victim mentality and the thought of a particular woman loving you just cause you think you deserve to be love. You have to be all this things before you can even make a woman think about you overnight and you must not fake them.
1. Be arrogant
2. Have irrational confidence
3. Appear dangerous and deadly all the time ( if you have a boyish face, start using dark sunglasses)
4. Stand on your ground
5. Smile less and grin more
6. Stop filling conversation when your girl is not responding appropriately ( learn how to be silent most of the time)
7. Go start any training that require you to pass stress test ( gym, cardio and HIIT training, semi-military training)
8. Hurt someone purposefully and feel good about it
9. Stop expecting good from people ( have the mindset you can do it on your own at all time)
10. Have a good body posture and strong body language that depict power.
11. Dress nice and groom yourself no matter where you are or going.
12. Try to lead in any situation you find yourself, never lean back or wait for other to solve any problem you're capable of solving yourself and once done, take full credit for the solution
13. Judge the world around you less and seek for ways to get the best deal out of it with less risk.
14. Women are going to try get reaction from you all the time reject it by seeing them as child looking for cheap attention and grin.
15. Once again never be a victim, make sure others complain bitterly about you and not the other way around ( always appear more powerful and more narcissistic in nature)

3 Likes

Re: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by zyzxx(m): 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
ABD4040:
calling you a young guy has nothing to do with your actual age, it has to do with how much you are aware of your surrounding and the life you're living. To you, everything must be rosy and work out fine at the end of the journey right? What if I tell you that's just your wishful thinking and most time it's the opposite that happen to us. You have to start learning how to hurt people and feel good about it, then you start understanding how the world works from there. you have to always come from the position of power to be able to handle women at least for a while( no assurance of hooking any woman forever no matter how strong you are as a man). Man, you have to quit the victim mentality and the thought of a particular woman loving you just cause you think you deserve to be love. You have to be all this things before you can even make a woman think about you overnight and you must not fake them.
1. Be arrogant
3. Appear dangerous and deadly all the time ( if you have a boyish face, start using dark sunglasses)
4. Stand on your ground
6. Stop filling conversation when your girl is not responding appropriately ( learn how to be silent most of the time)
7. Go start any training that require you to pass stress test ( gym, cardio and HIIT training, semi-military training)
9. Stop expecting good from people ( have the mindset you can do it on your own at all time)
12. Try to lead in any situation you find yourself, never lean back or wait for other to solve any problem you're capable of solving yourself and once done, take full credit for the solution
13. Judge the world around you less and seek for ways to get the best deal out of it with less risk.
14. Women are going to try get reaction from you all the time reject it by seeing them as child looking for cheap attention and grin.
15. Once again never be a victim, make sure others complain bitterly about you and not the other way around ( always appear more powerful and more narcissistic in nature)
lobatan

All this ontop ladies matter?
You are a lion indeed
Re: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
First of all, You have to love yourself, be yourself and never let anyone change who you are. There are people like you out there both males and females. People who are calm, secretive, quiet, loving and nice. People who see and expect good from others, you don't have to become a demon to conquer the world or to be accepted by people around you.

As for the lady, it's a good thing she opened up to you. She could have deceived into a permanent relationship,marriage maybe but you are lucky she didn't. See the good side of it and move on. Let her go smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by Bass123(m): 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
ABD4040:
1. Be arrogant
4. Stand on your ground
15. Once again never be a victim, make sure others complain bitterly about you and not the other way around ( always appear more powerful and more narcissistic in nature)thanks
Thanks I appreciate it.
Re: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by Bass123(m): 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
MariaLavina:
First of all, You have to love yourself, be yourself and never let anyone change who you are. There are people like you out there both males and females. People who are calm, secretive, quite, loving and nice. People who see and expect good from others, you don't have to become a demon to conquer the world or to be accepted by people around you.

As for the lady, it's a good thing she opened up to you. She could have deceived into a permanent relationship,marriage maybe but you are lucky she didn't. See the good side of it and move on. Let her go smiley
Thanks, you must be a lady with this advice, anyway thanks again.
Re: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
MariaLavina:
First of all, You have to love yourself, be yourself and never let anyone change who you are. There are people like you out there both males and females. People who are calm, secretive, quite, loving and nice. People who see and expect good from others, you don't have to become a demon to conquer the world or to be accepted by people around you.

...quiet...

1 Like

Re: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...quiet...
angry
Re: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
Bass123:
Thanks, you must be a lady with this advice, anyway thanks again.
You are welcome cheesy
Re: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
Re: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by Prognose: 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
She has told you the truth.

You now want to find a way to manipulate her love.

Later on when you and her are married and she starts behaving badly you will be looking up and down

She was brave enough to be honest with you bro.

If you really loved her you would let her go.

Keeping her is being selfish to yourself.

Respecting her decision is love in itself.

3 Likes

Re: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

tongue
Modified...

Thanks undecided angry cheesy smiley

BTW, how long have you been searching to correct a post made by me? I pratically followed you to avoid errors cheesy cheesy
Re: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by Prognose: 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
ABD4040:
1. Be arrogant
4. Stand on your ground

I like this.
Re: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
MariaLavina:
Modified...

Thanks undecided angry cheesy smiley

BTW, how long have you been searching to correct a post made by me? cheesy
I don't hound people. The only people I hound are the ones who heckle me when I correct them.

1 Like

Re: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

I don't hound people. The only people I hound are the ones who heckle me when I correct them.
I modified my question to state the reason I followed you. cheesy

Good thing you don't choke, keep doing your great work. I hope you get bored someday. tongue

1 Like

Re: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
MariaLavina:
I modified my question to state the reason I followed you. cheesy

Good thing you don't choke, keep doing your great work. I hope you get bored someday. tongue
I've got a thick skin.

1 Like

Re: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
I've got a thick skin.
We will see about that smiley
Re: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Bass123:
Thanks I appreciate it.

You're too old to go backwards so disregard that guys advice.

You are fine the way you are so there's no need to be someone else. She wants confidence and that comes from self believe. You put her on some peddle stool which lowered you in her eyes. If you don't know your worth how can someone else know it? You need to focus on your self-development and while you do that you can't expect a woman to be on standby waiting for you to develop. Ask yourself are you ready for marriage anytime soon? if not why put you and her on standby. Life is now so live in the now and let tomorrow take care of itself. Right now you should date and building on your social skills by meeting different people. You depended on her to carry the relationship, to light up the room, to tell the tails. Don't you see how that is a big demand on someone else? Who will gist her, who will make her laugh, who will light up the room on the days her light is a lil dim?

Let her leave on good terms and accept this pain because it will only help you grow. Pass this test correctly so you don't have to face it again.
Re: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by Bass123(m): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
LivingFree:

You are fine the way you are so there's no need to be someone else. She wants confidence and that comes from self believe. You put her on some peddle stool which lowered you in her eyes. If you don't know your worth how can someone else know it? You need to focus on your self-development and while you do that you can't expect a woman to be on standby waiting for you to develop. Ask yourself are you ready for marriage anytime soon? if not why put you and her on standby. Life is now so live in the now and let tomorrow take care of itself. Right now you should date and building on your social skills by meeting different people. You depended on her to carry the relationship, to light up the room, to tell the tails. Don't you see how that is a big demand on someone else? Who will gist her, who will make her laugh, who will light up the room on the days her light is a lil dim?

Let her leave on good terms and accept this pain because it will only help you grow. Pass this test correctly so you don't have to face it again.
Thanks a lot for your comment. I appreciate it. You are so close to what she said,
I don't want to hurt her, she once told me I am too good. I was thinking did she mean I don't scold her treat her nasty at times. I don't understand what she meant. She even say let me try play on a lady brain or something I don't get it at all.
Re: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
Bass123:
Thanks a lot for your comment. I appreciate it. You are so close to what she said,
I don't want to hurt her, she once told me I am too good. I was thinking did she mean I don't scold her treat her nasty at times. I don't understand what she meant. She even say let me try play on a lady brain or something I don't get it at all.

This girl has her own issues and if anything you should avoid women who say you're too nice etc... they're damaged and they're looking for a man to treat them bad because that's what they're use to.
You just work on your growth and you will find a more put together girl who wants to be treated exactly the way you treat women. Don't let this experience make you second guess yourself.
It feels really good when someone holds you as their centre of attention so what you're feeling now is just withdrawal symptoms. You will find a woman who will make you glad this relationship ended. Trust me!
For now, go out more and just sit on a table at a club with a cold drink and people watch... you have so much to experience so stop acting like a girl and quit these dreams of marriage and enjoy life. This is the best thing to happen to you. You are now free to explore yourself and your surroundings.

Ask yourself, what need was she filling and then You meet those needs for yourself! Treat yourself with all the money you'll be saving. Go shopping and groom yourself and fall in love with yourself, make single life so fabulous that only someone special can talk you into leaving the single life. You're in your prime and you have nothing to worry about.

I bet you any money she will be back on the market anytime soon so don't let her see you washed up! You owe it to yourself to make the best out of this situation.

Go out with the boys and watch them act a fool, if you meet another chick tell her you're looking for some fun and nothing serious at the moment. Don't walk out of this an walk into another relationship. Get under a thick chick to get over this chick... grin

I know you wanna talk about her and try to figure out what she meant and what she said but none of that matters! She has left and she is with someone else so what's the point of trying to figure her out?

Have faith that you missed a bullet because she doesn't love you, and you deserve someone that does.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by austyn0(m): 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

I don't hound people. X The only people I hound are
Misappropriation of punctuation mark,, it should be a comma after "hound people".....Onye grammar,, rectifier of grammatical blunders..gringrin

1 Like

Re: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
austyn0:
[s]Misappropriation of punctuation mark,, it should be a comma after "hound people".....Onye grammar,, rectifier of grammatical blunders[/s]..gringrin
You are wrong. It is a full stop or a semicolon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
LivingFree:

...guy's advice.

2 Likes

Re: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by cooooooks(m): 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
Oboy pay yourself and her more respect.

She told you with her own mouth that she doesn't love you. You still want to force it on her? Na by force??

You guys are friends with benefits shebi (Do you give her some money??). If that is okay with you, continue to bleep but forget about love or relationship. Use this chance to perfect your bleeping technique.

Don't force a relationship on somebody. Don't try to get her pregnant thinking that will keep her. You will just be setting yourself up for future heartache.
Re: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by austyn0(m): 8:33am On Jun 19, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

You are wrong. It is a full stop or a semicolon.
Oga accept you are wrong,, you've got nothing to lose except the deluded impression that you are grammatically impeccablegrin

1 Like

Re: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by Bass123(m): 8:56am On Jun 19, 2018
LivingFree:

This girl has her own issues and if anything you should avoid women who say you're too nice etc... they're damaged and they're looking for a man to treat them bad because that's what they're use to.
You just work on your growth and you will find a more put together girl who wants to be treated exactly the way you treat women. Don't let this experience make you second guess yourself.
It feels really good when someone holds you as their centre of attention so what you're feeling now is just withdrawal symptoms. You will find a woman who will make you glad this relationship ended. Trust me!
For now, go out more and just sit on a table at a club with a cold drink and people watch... you have so much to experience so stop acting like a girl and quit these dreams of marriage and enjoy life. This is the best thing to happen to you. You are now free to explore yourself and your surroundings.

Ask yourself, what need was she filling and then You meet those needs for yourself! Treat yourself with all the money you'll be saving. Go shopping and groom yourself and fall in love with yourself, make single life so fabulous that only someone special can talk you into leaving the single life. You're in your prime and you have nothing to worry about.

I bet you any money she will be back on the market anytime soon so don't let her see you washed up! You owe it to yourself to make the best out of this situation.

Go out with the boys and watch them act a fool, if you meet another chick tell her you're looking for some fun and nothing serious at the moment. Don't walk out of this an walk into another relationship. Get under a thick chick to get over this chick... grin

I know you wanna talk about her and try to figure out what she meant and what she said but none of that matters! She has left and she is with someone else so what's the point of trying to figure her out?

Have faith that you missed a bullet because she doesn't love you, and you deserve someone that does.
I appreciate this a lot.
Re: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by kweenphavy(f): 9:21am On Jun 19, 2018
ABD4040:

If this is the only thing you can come up with... You are way immature than he is
Re: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:41am On Jun 19, 2018
austyn0:
Oga accept you are wrong,, you've got nothing to lose except the deluded impression that you are grammatically impeccablegrin
I wasn't wrong. You were.

1 Like

Re: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by debspauly(f): 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
yearns...long and boring didn't even read the first two lines .
Re: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
debspauly:
yearns Yawns...long and boring didn't even read the first two lines .

It's probably because you can't read smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Normal Or Spiritual? / My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back / See 3 Footballers To Have Contracted Corona Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.