Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi (37608 Views)

Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office / Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures / Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by AntiWailer: 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
The money they stole created millions of Taju.

Celebrating one Taju is not enough.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by magicminister: 11:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
I don't know why God decided to punish us with this set of stupid leaders.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by Diso60090(m): 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
shocked :oMadame
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by jbtobsyn(m): 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
lucky999:
politician and their criminal life,
they only act normal when they needs your vote,
you think we don't know,
even the little boy knows,
see as the boy dey look her. grin

it is well.
Na so but some people who don't know what they are to enjoy as citizens of the state and country will still hail them
There are many Taju on the street. Let them improve education system and make it available for all,provide jobs so parents will be able to send their kids to school.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 19, 2018
Damfostopper:
The boy be like.... if I just press this breast Now... Wat will you do
You're a lil pervert grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by obowunmi(m): 12:52am On Jun 19, 2018
But won't pay salaries. Wicked people.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by 21savages: 12:53am On Jun 19, 2018
This taju mata don tire me aswear
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 19, 2018
Can someone shed some light? What's so special about this boy that's been trending? I dont get it!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by labisibrass(m): 1:35am On Jun 19, 2018
The boy be like 'so na heavy make up dey make this the thief wife appear young and fresh for TV. Walahi, mama ti di arugbo!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by boolet: 3:59am On Jun 19, 2018
ijabiken1:
Politicians with there criminal attitude, they like showing them self,million of such children are in Ibadan so Florence ajimobi should go and give them scholarship, taju as been blessed already by the like of AY,Jenifer and a lot of others
Tell dem ooo.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by isybeke(f): 5:21am On Jun 19, 2018
I really don't understand all these fuss about Taju nd media hype......just a typical village behaviour u can find in many typical villages among uneducated kids,,,,,,,,Still wondering what they are celebrating abt him
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by nairalandtruthr: 5:45am On Jun 19, 2018
lucky999:
politician and their criminal life,
they only act normal when they needs your vote,
you think we don't know,
even the little boy knows,
see as the boy dey look her. grin

it is well.
Exactly, so many homeless children given no attention so many parents not paid salary and their children suffering so many people dead yet their entitlements not paid to their children and no one cares but only show surface attention to those trending on social media to gain sympathy votes and show they care.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by Sulemona: 6:45am On Jun 19, 2018
IBADAN PEOPLE ARE THE MOST ILLITERATE PEOPLE IN SOUTH WEST, LET'S ENCOURAGE IBADAN PEOPLE TO EMBRACE WESTERN EDUCATION
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by Sabenko: 6:57am On Jun 19, 2018
Taju be like.... you no know sey I dey suffer b4 abi? U dey carry me now wey u know sey I don blow....continue!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by Mccullum: 7:51am On Jun 19, 2018
But if it happens to be Fayose or his wife doing this the Igbo pigs of the East will be praising him or her as the governor or first lady of the masses.... Because it happened in one of APC state they were reacting negatively.... Respect that woman on her motherly duties to another woman child.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by bjhandz: 8:03am On Jun 19, 2018
What if she doesn't even care about him now she cares again you guys start abusing her nah waooo
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by Innobee99(m): 9:08am On Jun 19, 2018
The boy be like "This woman don spoil my fuji career"
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by melody91: 10:30am On Jun 19, 2018
Sulemona:
IBADAN PEOPLE ARE THE MOST ILLITERATE PEOPLE IN SOUTH WEST, LET'S ENCOURAGE IBADAN PEOPLE TO EMBRACE WESTERN EDUCATION
may thunder strike your fingers
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by zone51: 11:06am On Jun 19, 2018
emmyid:
I watched this guy on YouTube last night. His mouth is very sharp eh.
The guy mouth sharp pass him age.

That's the effect of the society he grew up. Imagine the guy that recorded the original video as well when he called him "Oloribu", though it's a derogatory word but to them its just a slang...so that's a kinda society he grew up. angry
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by kristisking(m): 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
Meme freaks will like this pix
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by Tijay90(m): 12:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
There are many more out there...but instead of making education feasible and worthwhile, these bastards are busy scoring cheap points and using a poor child they'll most likely forget about after a few weeks.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by Damfostopper(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2018
Gratefulheart1:
You're a lil pervert grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes / D 1st 300 Member Names Of The Famous Fraternity Called ILLUMINATI. Check It Out! / Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.