Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

2019: God Will Remove Buhari — Olusegun Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: God Will Remove Buhari — Olusegun Obasanjo (4968 Views)

Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari / Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 / ADC: It Will Be Difficult For Obasanjo To Remove Buhari From Office – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: God Will Remove Buhari — Olusegun Obasanjo by jaybee3(m): 7:15am On Jun 19, 2018
MrPolitics:

You asked what inflation, you then posted a picture that actually confirms the inflation.
What other proof do you need?

You can't see where the inflation was in 2014 compared to 2016, 2017 and 2018?

You've forgotten how much you used to buy commodities before this government? Is it cheaper today? Is it even the same price? Is it even just a little higher? No. Price of everything has atleast doubled. Even the graph shows it.

"The inflation that is too much to bear?"

How can it be too much to bear when IF the current level isn't much different to the levels experienced in the previous administration

As you can see clearly with the chart that it's on a downward trend
Re: 2019: God Will Remove Buhari — Olusegun Obasanjo by zicoraads: 8:01am On Jun 19, 2018
jaybee3:

"The inflation that is too much to bear?"

How can it be too much to bear when IF the current level isn't much different to the levels experienced in the previous administration

As you can see clearly with the chart that it's on a downward trend
grin sad cheesy angry
Re: 2019: God Will Remove Buhari — Olusegun Obasanjo by jaybee3(m): 8:04am On Jun 19, 2018
zicoraads:

grin sad cheesy angry

why you dey laugh Mr Man?
Re: 2019: God Will Remove Buhari — Olusegun Obasanjo by zicoraads: 8:45am On Jun 19, 2018
jaybee3:

why you dey laugh Mr Man?
I been think say dem kidnap you as e tey wey I see your moniker anywhere tongue
Re: 2019: God Will Remove Buhari — Olusegun Obasanjo by jaybee3(m): 8:49am On Jun 19, 2018
zicoraads:

I been think say dem kidnap you as e tey wey I see your moniker anywhere tongue

I no go mind if na my preferred gender been kidnap me sha..If you know you know!!!
Re: 2019: God Will Remove Buhari — Olusegun Obasanjo by zicoraads: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2018
jaybee3:

I no go mind if na my preferred gender been kidnap me sha..If you know you know!!!
Yes ké grin cheesy
Re: 2019: God Will Remove Buhari — Olusegun Obasanjo by MrI2015(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2018
Please all the old and outdated politicians should leave the scene now for the new generation to continue. Tired of all these.
Re: 2019: God Will Remove Buhari — Olusegun Obasanjo by DeBrain045(m): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
MrPolitics:

Lol see Nigerian mentality. So criticizing PMB makes me PDP abi. That's why our democracy is stupid.
So how about the corruption scandals of Maina, Baru, Kyari, Lawal etc?
Oh yeah. He swept them under the rug
Under the fraudlent rug of PDP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG, Ogun Partner On Borehole Projects For Rural Communities / Pastor Okotie Blasts Jonathan Over Soccer Ban Reversal / Republic Of Southern Nigeria Will Be Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.