Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

How Can One Reduce The Level Of Sugar In The Body? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can One Reduce The Level Of Sugar In The Body? (754 Views)

Perfect Herbal Solution To Diabetes Called Ito Sugar In Yoruba. / What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) / What Can I Do To Reduce The Sugar Content In My Blood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Reduce The Level Of Sugar In The Body? by Uche345(m): 9:37am On Jun 04, 2010
As been said by the American Diabetes Association (ADA), that causes of diabetes is not yet known. On the other hand, even while a lot of major players come into view to be pro-economic rather than pro-diabetic, a good piece of recommendation was given by the ADA in their publication that all diabetics need to show interest in. It says, "The cause of diabetes is not known, but there are things you can do to treat yourself." - Diabetes A to Z.
Re: How Can One Reduce The Level Of Sugar In The Body? by ElRazur: 9:43am On Jun 04, 2010
Uche345:

As been said by the American Diabetes Association (ADA), that causes of diabetes is not yet known. On the other hand, even while a lot of major players come into view to be pro-economic rather than pro-diabetic, a good piece of recommendation was given by the ADA in their publication that all diabetics need to show interest in. It says, "The cause of diabetes is not known, but there are things you can do to treat yourself." - Diabetes A to Z.

Do you mind posting the link to the actual article please.

There are known factors that causes diabetes. I am not so sure about what you are saying though undecided.
Re: How Can One Reduce The Level Of Sugar In The Body? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 04, 2010
well i dont know what you are talking about,excess sugar increase glucose in the body which is sugar,in Nigeria ,there are a lot of stachy foods which are carbohydrates and it breaks down and become sugar in the boody.Excessive exercises burns sugar in the body when you sweat.You need to eat foods with lots of fibre and vegetables ,and lots of brown foods.

(1) (Reply)

Weight Gaining / Let Me Be Your Diet Buddy! / Goodnews For Couples: A Clinical Scientist Has Joined The Forum,pls Welcome Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.