Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily (12999 Views)

Crude Oil Price: MAN Warns Of Hyper Inflation, Subsidy Hits ₦400, Diesel, ₦625 / Nigeria Records Zero Revenue From Oil Export As Subsidy Hits N199bn / NNPC Spends N1bn Daily, Petrol Subsidy Hits N19.37/Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily by KratosCorp: 10:22am On Jun 19, 2018
Why 2012? How about 2014 and 2015?

And how did high USD value lead to monopoly and lack of transparency in the system?

How did high USD value lead to payment of subsidies without appropriation?

You really need to examine yourself.

obailala:
The answer to the question you raised above is very simple if you think about it with an open mind.

In 2012, oil price was around $100, the exchange rate was about N150/$ and landing cost of fuel was around N142.

Today, oil price is around $75, the official exchange rate is double what it was in 2012 at N305/$ and that explains why the landing cost of fuel is now about N205 now (instead of being lower than what it was in 2012 when oil price was higher).

I hope you now have your answer?

The vicious cycle of fuel subsidy payments would persist until Nigeria stops the foolish system of fuel importation using forex.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily by dometome: 10:25am On Jun 19, 2018
KratosCorp:

And how did high USD value lead to monopoly and lack of transparency in the system?

na wa oooh!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 19, 2018
truthstands12:
If a new government comes in 2019, we would be amazed at the level of corruption in this APC govt. That's why they are fighting tooth and nail to remain in power. Let's watch and see. Nigeria must be saved in 2019. Very terrible. Get your PVC. I have mine already.

Get your PVC and vote for who This was thesame mistake that we made 2015 repeating itself. Nigerians were too desperate to do away with PDP and they went and voted in the Devil. Who do we want to replace BUBU with??
Re: Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily by GMBuhari: 10:26am On Jun 19, 2018
Reference:

So after 3 years and with the next election looming where are the refineries of this change government. Even if it foundation laying ceremony.... none. Abeg go siddon. You can see that all the local refinery hot air of this government pre 2015 was merely smoke and mirrors. Please, try another angle.

You intentionally forgot that Nigeria was plunged into recession and as many as 24 of 36 states owed over 8 months salary , the loans Buhari got could not have been used to build a refinery especially since the price of crude plummeted to $30/Barrel , don't tell me you forgot that

secondly , Buhari may not have built any refineries , but FG approved as much as 38 licences for modular refineries, 13 were immediately approved and 2 or 3 will be completed and inaugurated this December both located Igbo land. so that some people won't come and shout marginalization

http://dailypost.ng/2018/04/25/modular-refineries-fg-grants-38-entrepreneurs-operating-licences/
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/267286-nigeria-approves-13-modular-refineries-baru.html
http://punchng.com/two-modular-refineries-for-inauguration-in-december/
http://punchng.com/modular-refineries-for-delta-rivers-almost-ready-fg/

Carry your bad belle and swerve
Re: Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily by dometome: 10:29am On Jun 19, 2018
GMBuhari:

You intentionally forgot that Nigeria was plunged into recession and as many as 24 of 36 states owed over 8 months salary , the loans Buhari got could not have been used to build a refinery especially since the price of crude plummeted to $30/Barrel , don't tell me you forgot that

secondly , Buhari may not have built any refineries , but FG approved as much as 38 licences for modular refineries, 13 were immediately approved and 2 or 3 will be completed and inaugurated this December both located Igbo land. so that some people won't come and shout marginalization

http://dailypost.ng/2018/04/25/modular-refineries-fg-grants-38-entrepreneurs-operating-licences/
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/267286-nigeria-approves-13-modular-refineries-baru.html

you also forgot that it took the paedophile A solid six months to appoint ministers, then there was a heavy capital flight, because investors took their money and left.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily by adeniyisamuel59(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2018
1StopRudeness:
Subsidy...??.do we still have this grammar in our Nigerian dictionary...

Shébi they said they've removed it..abi ....Is that not why we are buying fuel at 145/litre??

We have been scammed ooo??

If Nigeria government is not paying subsidy, perhaps we would be buying fuel at N250 at pump price.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily by Wesely01(m): 10:34am On Jun 19, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/fuel-subsidy-hits-n2-4bn-daily/

I still have PMB video calling Who ever pays fuel subsidy is a thief .

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily by Reference(m): 10:36am On Jun 19, 2018
Quidquopro:
This is quite disturbing.
Almost nothing has changed from the GEJ era.
Things only got worse, generally speaking.

Someone is saying exchange rate is the reason. But the nitwits think folks are stupid like them. They have failed to realise the price rise from 80 to 140 is in tandem with the exchange rate rise. For subsidy to skyrocket is what the white man calls 'double jeopardy'. Something is not adding up. And the fact that the 'most transparent' government in history refuses to light up the scenario indicates that nothing wrong is going to be fixed.

At least in the previous regime real transparency led to the discovery of massive graft when the figures claimed were simply unbelievable. Now that the figures are even more shocking, no way to tell what is going on. Tell me if this is a better scenario today than back then.

I keep on telling folks. Corruption is not the problem of Nigeria or any society, it is structure. The right structure with independent, functional institutions is the key where citizens at all levels have a degree of power. Today, the word of Mr. President is bond and law. And today even where he errs, it is impossible for society to recover. How can the destiny of a nation beheld by the wprds,a ts and disposition of one man without question.

Democracy without fail safe is bound to fail. Today Nigeria may be losing billions to waste or thieves. No way to check, no way to redress. We just have to 'believe' all is well. Is this what a human being sacrifices a vote for?......

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 19, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
If Nigeria government is not paying subsidy, perhaps we would be buying fuel at N250 at pump price.

What are u saying...??

The question isn't the function of subsidy....but why is subsidy in the picture again..??...ddnt this government tell us they've stopped paying it...is that not why u are buying fuel for 145 instead of the former 86naira...

And u are talking as if fuel price in this country was naturally at 145...??

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily by Reference(m): 10:38am On Jun 19, 2018
Wesely01:

I still have PMB video calling Who ever pays fuel subsidy is a thief .

Indeed and it is better to have a thief you can catch than a saint you can't.... simple logic. Because I have not seen a man without sin.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily by adeniyisamuel59(m): 10:41am On Jun 19, 2018
1StopRudeness:

What are u saying...??

The question isn't the function of subsidy....but why is subsidy in the picture again..??...ddnt this government tell us they've stopped paying it...is that not why u are buying fuel for 145 instead of the former 86naira...

And u are talking as if fuel price in this country was naturally at 145...??
I am only being sarcastic.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 19, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
I am only being sarcastic.

Oh! I didn't see that....
Re: Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily by Reference(m): 10:44am On Jun 19, 2018
GMBuhari:

That is your business. But if by the next elections this government has not built any refinery then you will be very silly to criticise any past government for not doing such. The short and sharp answer to failure is performance not the lame excuses you profer. Salaries is now the latest excuse. So dumb. Did Buhari, Baru or Kachikwu tell you they lack the capacity or resources to build refineries with all the recovered funds, rampamt borrowing and 'huge savings' from this and that....

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 19, 2018
fiizznation:
Whether you want to believe it or dismiss it, the truth still remains the truth. Pushing the PMS price to 100plus per litre by Jonathan before the nationwide strike and protests force him to revert the price to 97pl, is and will continue to be the main cause of the N145pl we are buying PMS today.

Jonathan increased the PMS to N97 when he clearly knew that our very fragile socioeconomic framework cant absorb whatever shock that may arise when the government increases the price of PMS at that time. And that world bank puppet(ngonzi iweala) who tried to deceive the legislatures with her paper logic nonsense was at the forefront of deceiving the not very smart Jonathan in increasing the pms price and "partially" removing the subsidy.

And today you all want to blame buhari because PMS is being sold @ 145 when we all know that Jonathan was the initiator. Talk about ignorance at it's zenith!!!

You have no shame.

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily by obailala(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2018
Reference:

I see. But exchange rate was not a factor pre 2015. It was corruption then, now it is exchange rate... cheesy

Anyway I have said it. By 2019 everyone will be demystified.
Several people on this thread asked why subsidy is still paid despite the fact that the pump price is now N145 and oil prices is lower than what it was 5 years ago. I gave the simple answer to that question being that the exchange rate is now twice what it was 5 years ago. I hope you understood the answer I gave regarding how the exchange rate infulences landing costs?

Then with that aside, talking of corruption, it is common knowledge that there was massive corruption in the way subsidies were paid to every Tom, Dickk and Harry for both fuel imported and not imported alike. NOI talked about it, Sanusi talked about it, GEJ talked about it and proferred a solution which was to end subsidy payments completely in 2012... The system is obviously now more controlled (or more controllable) as only the NNPC now does the importation. I can't speak for anyone about the secracy in providing full details of the current payments or passing it through the NASS though.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily by Quidquopro: 10:52am On Jun 19, 2018
Reference:

Someone is saying exchange rate is the reason. But the nitwits think folks are stupid like them. They have failed to realise the price rise from 80 to 140 is in tandem with the exchange rate rise. For subsidy to skyrocket is what the white man calls 'double jeopardy'. Something is not adding up. And the fact that the 'most transparent' government in history refuses to light up the scenario indicates that nothing wrong is going to be fixed.

At least in the previous regime real transparency led to the discovery of massive graft when the figures claimed were simply unbelievable. Now that the figures are even more shocking, no way to tell what is going on. Tell me if this is a better scenario today than back then.

I keep on telling folks. Corruption is not the problem of Nigeria or any society, it is structure. The right structure with independent, functional institutions is the key where citizens at all levels have a degree of power. Today, the word of Mr. President is bond and law. And today even where he errs, it is impossible for society to recover. How can the destiny of a nation beheld by the wprds,a ts and disposition of one man without question.

Democracy without fail safe is bound to fail. Today Nigeria may be losing billions to waste or thieves. No way to check, no way to redress. We just have to 'believe' all is well. Is this what a human being sacrifices a vote for?......

You are spot on, my brother.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily by chinedu234(m): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2018
fiizznation:
Damn I remembered how that man said removing subsidy will save up about $8bn in a year. Funny; I guess we are still enjoying the post subsidy level(147pl) the Jonathan administration promised us.

Kai Jonathan!!! Lol

You will think that Nigerians are smart, but if you look at the things that happened before their very eyes without them even knowing shit, that's when you will know that Nigerians are not that smart.
You are right. About 80% of your country people are illiterates. The semi educated and seemingly educated ones are not given to critical thinking and reasoning. The actual few intellectuals are overwhelmed by the others. And the the brigands in the name of rulers political or military put the entire scenario to their advantage. And so the country never works.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily by chinedu234(m): 11:09am On Jun 19, 2018
There is no hope for the country.... It's survival of the fittest ... [/quote]
This is it for me. The REALITY. There was never a country. It has always been a fraud for those who manage to get their claws on political power. Thank God people like you are seeing it as it is. The pretences and sycophancy in the name of patriotism and egalitarianism will soon bite dust. The only hope for this present contraption is a new foundation based on who genuinely want to belong to a new equitable system.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily by obailala(m): 11:14am On Jun 19, 2018
Reference:

Why couldn't you respond to me directly? You had to hide to insult me while exposing your poor understanding?... You speak like an enlightened person so it's a shame that you still couldn't understand the simple explanation I gave as to how the exchange rate affects the current subsidy bill. I will try again to explain, but if only you can purge your heart of bitterness and political sentiments, I think the explanation would be clear to even a primary school pupil. Not every issue must be viewed from the angle of politics, some things are just common sense.

Remember Nigeria buys its petroleum products from abroad using forex?
In 2012, the exchange rate was ~N150/$, oil price was ~$100/bbl and landing cost of fuel was put at ~N142.
In 2018, the exchange rate is now double (N305/$), oil price is ~25% less (~$75/bbl) and the landing cost of fuel is quoted as ~N205.

@Reference, you asked why Nigeria still gets to pay subsidy when oil prices are lower and pump price is now N145. I responded that the exchange rate was the simple answer seeing that Nigeria uses dollars to import its fuel and the dollar now cost twice what it cost in 2012. And then you called me a 'nitwit' for the above answer?... Your mind and reasoning are obviously held in bondage by political sentiments so it would be silly to further respond to your type.

@Quidquopro
With all sincerity and honesty, kindly read the bolded explanation I gave above regarding how the exchange rate is responsible for the current subsidy payments and please tell me if that was a stupid explanation warranting the 'nitwit' insult from @Reference above?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily by obailala(m): 11:15am On Jun 19, 2018
KratosCorp:

Why 2012?.. I assume everyone was made aware of the landing cost of fuel in 2012 (N142) during the subsidy debates; that is the reason I used 2012 as an example for comparison. But then, same rules also apply to 2014, 2015 or even 2016 or 2017; landing cost of fuel is dependent on the prevailing exchange rate and global price of oil. So I'm not sure I understand your first line above where you ask of 2014 and 2015.

Back to the main issue... You raised a valid question about why Nigeria still pays subsidy despite oil price being lower and pump price being higher. I believe I answered that question satisfactorily so I'm glad you've now proceeded into more pertinent issues bordering on monopoly and appropriation.

The main reason there was a massive subsidy fraud in 2011 (which led to the subsidy removal in 2012) was because the importation fuel was liberalised, every Tom Dickk and Harry was given license to import fuel and then come collect subsidies from government. As we all know, Nigerians love to take advantage of and abuse things; so there was a massive uncontrolled fraud in 2011 which led Nigeria to pay subsidies of N2.1 trillion in that year alone (a crazy jump from about N650bn in 2010). In order to prevent that mess and ensure control, the NNPC has upgraded its capacity and is now the sole importer of products. That explains the monopoly.

REgarding the lack of appropriation, if you ask me na who I go ask?... The NNPC has the responsibility of supplying fuel to Nigerians; it buys the fuel at say N205 and sells to Nigerians at N145 (i.e. making a loss). The loss is counted as part of operational cost before its other profits are paid to government. In essence, no physical money is paid to anyone, reason why it's not called 'subsidy', and as no money is paid from the government or NNPC to anyone, that was the explanation given why there was nothing to be appropriated. That's my little understanding of the issue.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:17am On Jun 19, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Did you know that Falana's request for FOI in the daily running of fuel subsidy in NNPC was rejected...

Baru and his 40 thieves said NNPC is not a public institution...

Do you know that northerners have always headed the NNPC most times even though they don't have any oil in the north... But no southerner has been made the FCT minister ever...

Do you know that Buhari has nothing to offer because he knows nothing about governance and how the economic policies works... He is just a figure head used by Fulani elements to milk the country dry...

The same youths who ought to salvage the country are the ones chanting sai baba like headless chickens because of religious sentiments and ethnic affiliation...

There is no hope for the country.... It's survival of the fittest ...

Re: Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily by chloride6: 11:33am On Jun 19, 2018
obailala:
The answer to the question you raised above is very simple if you think about it with an open mind.

In 2012, oil price was around $100, the exchange rate was about N150/$ and landing cost of fuel was around N142.

Today, oil price is around $75, the official exchange rate is double what it was in 2012 at N305/$ and that explains why the landing cost of fuel is now about N205 now (instead of being lower than what it was in 2012 when oil price was higher).

I hope you now have your answer?

The vicious cycle of fuel subsidy payments would persist until Nigeria stops the foolish system of fuel importation using forex.

Stop defending this govt, Mr man.

Crude Revenues have shot up, but the common man is poorer for it.

The FG should have revised the exchange rate since more revenues have been received.

This would decrease the pump price of Petrol.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily by buJu234: 11:37am On Jun 19, 2018
its like this Buhari era is similar to Abacha era, just like Ibb era was like GEJ era.

IBB & GEJ Era:-
Corruption & Looting every where while there was food for the masses as a results of the corruption money spreading down

Abacha & Buhar Era:-
Corruption & Looting everywhere but only done by the inner caucus members but there is no food for the masses because the corruption money is kept in the pockets/bank accounts of only the secret looter/inner caucus members

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily by obailala(m): 11:53am On Jun 19, 2018
chloride6:

Stop defending this govt, Mr man.

Crude Revenues have shot up, but the common man is poorer for it.

The FG should have revised the exchange rate since more revenues have been received.

This would decrease the pump price of Petrol.

This isn't me trying to defend government, as a matter of fact I try as much as possible to keep away from threads like this because any response would be seen as "defending government". But heck! Many years ago, we did come to this forum to gain knowledge. But now the opposite is the case, tribal and political sentiments have eroded every single sensible discussion on the forum. It pains me when I open a thread like this and see everyone purely focused on the political answer instead of the logical true answer.

Several people queried why there still has to be subsidy payments despite oil prices being lower and pump prices higher. The simple answer to that question is the difference in exchange rate between the periods being compared. But little did I know it was a dreaded crime to now say the truth. Obviously if I had just said, "ah, Buhari is a thief, he siphons all the money to his farm," I'm guessing that would have been a more noble and intellectual answer going by the current mood of people in the thread?.. So what if there was someone on the thread who genuinely just wanted to get educated without being involved in the political angle?.. How exactly is my response a crime against humanity?...

You talk of the exchange rate, of course with the amount in the foreign reserves now, the government can crash the exchange rate. But isn't this what so many economists have advised against?... i.e. using foreign reserves to basically control the exchange rate thereby appending an artificially high value to the Naira which consequently affects exports?.. I imagine the government and CBN intentionally have refused to drive the cost of the dollar down to aid local production. In mu opinion, the best way to solve this current crisis is for the government to take a loan and raise new refineries quickly; Nigeria should have no business importing fuel and that is the genesis and revelation of all these problems. But it seems everyone has their arms folded waiting for Dangote refinery.

Anyway, since meaningful discussions are now a taboo on this forum, I'm off the thread!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily by justy15: 11:56am On Jun 19, 2018
Abakaliki is the next destination for property investment in the southeast because of the governor's outstanding infrastructural development in the state. Call 07086770689
Re: Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily by Kennydoc(m): 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
fiizznation:
Whether you want to believe it or dismiss it, the truth still remains the truth. Pushing the PMS price to 100plus per litre by Jonathan before the nationwide strike and protests force him to revert the price to 97pl, is and will continue to be the main cause of the N145pl we are buying PMS today.

Jonathan increased the PMS to N97 when he clearly knew that our very fragile socioeconomic framework cant absorb whatever shock that may arise when the government increases the price of PMS at that time. And that world bank puppet(ngonzi iweala) who tried to deceive the legislatures with her paper logic nonsense was at the forefront of deceiving the not very smart Jonathan in increasing the pms price and "partially" removing the subsidy.

And today you all want to blame buhari because PMS is being sold @ 145 when we all know that Jonathan was the initiator. Talk about ignorance at it's zenith!!!

Talking about the statement in bold: how come our far more fragile framework absorbed the shock in recession under Buhari?
If Jonathan achieved that total subsidy removal while crude was about $100pb and we bought petrol at ₦145/L then, it means that by d time crude price dropped to $30-40, we would have bought petrol for less than ₦100/L, and it still wouldn't have been more than ₦145/L now.
Buhari's government is a cancer to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily by AerialMapper: 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
AroOkigbo:
Can someone help me ask Buhari if he now believes in subsidy.
#2.4 BILLION DAILY!!

Corruption is really fighting back!!
SUBSIDY AND CORRUPTION

The NNPC is solely controlled by the cabal and they have so much control that they feel it is no longer a public institution and hence will not comply with a FOI request to know what we pay as subsidy.

Not only are they paying a subsidy but they are paying to companies belonging to the cabal for importation of petroleum products. They do not want the names of these companies in the public domain; remember Babachir. So all their activities are shrouded in secrecy and they hide behind lame excuse for not releasing information.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily by maxzzo1(m): 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
This govt will hold a world record after dey left 2019 as d most corrupt.....

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily by KratosCorp: 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
Nope, your answers were nowhere near satisfactory.

1) I don't know where you are getting your current landing cost estimates from. NNPC boss said that the corporation is not a public agency and therefore refused to provide details of their dealings. They also refused to publish the relevant stats on their website. So save me the voodoo high landing cost calculations.

2) Claims of corruption is not a justification for GOING BACK into government monopolies that has a 100% history of FAILURE. How did we move from splitting the NNPC to giving that same corruption HQ an unregulated monopoly over the most essential commodity in the country? Was it just because buhari is called the minister?

3) You really sound so clownish with this "no money is paid from the government or NNPC to anyone". In one breath you said that loses are INTENTIONALLY MADE and then COUNTED AS OPERATIONAL COSTS which are then DEDUCTED (about 1 trillion per annum) from the money that should have been paid into the government treasury. Yet, in the same breath you said that "no physical money is being paid to anyone". Obviously, it's either you don't know what money is, or you are just being so irresponsible.

Finally, Buhari and his cronies are running the NNPC. This same gang of innocent thieves are making unregulated deductions from source while you hail them. Can you imagine your production manager counting unregulated and unverifiable expenditures as operational costs in your factory?

obailala:

REgarding the lack of appropriation, if you ask me na who I go ask?... The NNPC has the responsibility of supplying fuel to Nigerians; it buys the fuel at say N205 and sells to Nigerians at N145 (i.e. making a loss). The loss is counted as part of operational cost before its other profits are paid to government. In essence, no physical money is paid to anyone, reason why it's not called 'subsidy', and as no money is paid from the government or NNPC to anyone, that was the explanation given why there was nothing to be appropriated. That's my little understanding of the issue.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily by Chimok: 12:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
Failed government. What happened to d local production promised. Entered Asorock, seen d deals in importation of fuel and joined d crew
Re: Fuel Subsidy Hits N2.4billion Daily by gurunlocker: 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
That's what zombies didn't know... The higher the crude oil price is, the higher the amount the government will be paying for subsidy.. But I don't blame them much, even their lord doesn't know what subsidy is.

Normally, when crude oil price increases, the pump price will also increase (APC thought it should decrease). They didn't understand what last administration went through to keep it under #100.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi: Yahaya Bello’s Deputy Denies Dumping APC / We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo / Police Kill 7 Robbers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.