Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Nigerian In The Diaspora Will Return Massively When Sowore. Becomes President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian In The Diaspora Will Return Massively When Sowore. Becomes President (360 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President / Sowore Becomes First Presidential Aspirant To Visit Bakassi Idps Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian In The Diaspora Will Return Massively When Sowore. Becomes President by Jettage: 9:49am On Jun 19, 2018
There is a high optimism among Nigerians living in the Diaspora as 2019 election draws closer

Sowore candidiacy in the forthcoming Elections and his many promises have changed the apathy among many Nigerians living abroad

You can tell from his well attended town hall meetings, the first of its kind in Nigerian politics
Many Nigerians living abroad are afraid of returning home because of the insecurity, the power outages, police brutality and most of all injustices in the Nigerians system

Sowore who happened to be an unrepentant fighter of corruption is leading a evolutionary movement #Takeitback# stepping into the Nigerian politics to dymistify the Problems that have kept Nigerian back making us the shame of the whole world

He made huge promises and have decided to bypass the so called godfathers who according to sowore are the major setback to the development of Nigeria

From the ongoing aspiration by several younger awakened candidiates. Sowore seemed to enjoy the support of Nigerians from America to Canada, to Australia, London, Germany Spain and many other countries

Nigerians have been returning to support sowore and many more promised to return to cast thier vote in February of 2019

Majority of Nigerian are promising to relocate back to Nigeria if and when Sowore becomes president

The trust for POS = President Omoyele Sowore is growing internationally and locally

May Nigeria succeed
Re: Nigerian In The Diaspora Will Return Massively When Sowore. Becomes President by justtoodark: 10:33am On Jun 19, 2018
we are not voting a reporter...we are not ipobians.....
Re: Nigerian In The Diaspora Will Return Massively When Sowore. Becomes President by magoo10(m): 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
Then they should all come down to vote for him so that he can win . waiting till he wins before they come down is not patriotic enough
Re: Nigerian In The Diaspora Will Return Massively When Sowore. Becomes President by Reelectbuhari: 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
They should come down and vote for him
am not giving my vote to any yoruba man
Re: Nigerian In The Diaspora Will Return Massively When Sowore. Becomes President by dasparrow: 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
I am not relocating back to Nigeria again. I detest living in overcrowded under developed countries with poor basic amenities and security issues but I wish Nigeria all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Message To Africans / Buhari, Elrufai And Gang Are Bloodthirsty Bokoharam / What I Will Do To Pretender Obasanjo On July 3- Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.