Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Lady Declares Her Intentions To Go Into Nigeria Politics, Because Of This (photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Declares Her Intentions To Go Into Nigeria Politics, Because Of This (photo (981 Views)

Young Nigerian Girls Now Interested In Politics Because Of Obi (pictures) / Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition / Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Declares Her Intentions To Go Into Nigeria Politics, Because Of This (photo by Gossipblogger: 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
Tired of watching People's future been been shattered a Nigerian Lady has declared her intentions to run for a Political Office,According to her its too painful watching on the sidelines while lives are been 'squandered' see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/lady-declares-her-intentions-to-go-into.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lady Declares Her Intentions To Go Into Nigeria Politics, Because Of This (photo by Saao(m): 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
Wow, I will support u babe. Not to young to run

1 Like

Re: Lady Declares Her Intentions To Go Into Nigeria Politics, Because Of This (photo by okachie1(m): 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
OK nah!
Re: Lady Declares Her Intentions To Go Into Nigeria Politics, Because Of This (photo by Lawalatm: 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
I like your reason to join politics.....and will pay for your form..... wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Lady Declares Her Intentions To Go Into Nigeria Politics, Because Of This (photo by proudevil: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
See her eyes sef..shio
Re: Lady Declares Her Intentions To Go Into Nigeria Politics, Because Of This (photo by anibi9674: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
how much do you have.

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibomites View Of 2019 / If You Voted For APC In Osun, You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke / Breaking!.. Nnamdi KANU Joins Twitter...see His Handle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.