Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing (63783 Views)

Dedrick Williams Arrested For The Murder Of Xxxtentacion (Photo) / Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot / American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by olaade21: 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Donald Trump is dumb yet his IQ is higher than every male in your lineage, yet he is more successful than any male in your lineage , yet he has bleeped more finer women than any male in your lineage , yet in 500 days he has ended ISIS , reduced taxes, reduced unemployment to record lows , brought north Korea out of isolation , ended the Korean War and will win second term while you are are still trying to figure out life at 30 something years old ....man wake up stop playing yourself...yiu can ask Lucasbalo

Ass licker. We don hear. Now go and collect your award.

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
This is pure gang war. Expect more ppl to die. This world is becoming very unsafe for living. The best thing is to leave this planet and enter another planet called NORWAY. That planet is so secured and cool. I will be heading there shortly. Meanwhile congratulations Senegal for doing Mama Africa proud.

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Coldfeets: 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
Fools.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by donsheddy1(m): 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Am I so out of touch with foreign music or are these artistes really not famous?
That's how xxxtentacion was looking like a Chipotle bag. Rip men.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by ibnchokomah(m): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Donald Trump is dumb yet his IQ is higher than every male in your lineage, yet he is more successful than any male in your lineage , yet he has bleeped more finer women than any male in your lineage , yet in 500 days he has ended ISIS , reduced taxes, reduced unemployment to record lows , brought north Korea out of isolation , ended the Korean War and will win second term while you are are still trying to figure out life at 30 something years old ....man wake up stop playing yourself...yiu can ask Lucasbalo
He hasn't ended Isis. He reduced taxes for the rich and it is reported that it'll increase US debt, his discussion with North Korea didn't cause any changes apart from well Kim Jon Un smiling for the first time because it was reported that North Korea were the winners of the deal and their Nuclear program continues. Unemployment have been reducing drastically over the years from when Obama was president. He had the lowest records and yes Trump has made it lower. But yes, keep saying whatever makes you happy.

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by CSTR1003: 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
olaade21:

And you are the worst of the most blood thirsty Crusader. We know your type. You never hide your true nature.
My true nature is that of a complete disdain for lies and rubbish.

How can a notorious Islamist try to deceive the many ignorants on nairaland by claiming that the US is insecure compared to Nigeria hereby making a case for the terrible buhari, and also lied that the crime rate among migrants is fewer, when the German people are groaning under increasing crime rates brought by migrants from the middle east

Not everybody here is an incorrigible idiot.
There are people with brains here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by hucienda: 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
Drive-by.

No be police - so you no go see Black Lives Matter.

Condolence to the family.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by ibnchokomah(m): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
CSTR1003:

My true nature is that of a complete disdain for lies and rubbish.

How can a notorious Islamist try to deceive the many ignorants on nairaland by claiming that the US is insecure compared to Nigeria hereby making a case for the terrible buhari, and also lied that the crime rate among migrants is fewer, when the German people are groaning under increasing crime rates brought by migrants from the middle east

Not everybody here is an incorrigible idiot.
There are people with brains here.
No body is making a case for anyone. Buhari is terrible and needs to be kicked back to daura next year. It doesn't change the fact that there are more gun related violence in the USA than Nigeria. Fulani Herdsmen and Bokoharam are acts of terrorism. Apart from their menace, Gun related violence in Nigeria cannot be compared to the 20,000 cases yearly reported in the USA. Read up bro.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by resurgent2019: 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
olaade21:

Why are you a disgrace to your family. Just running all over the thread like a rabid dog.
You want to get me banned but I won’t fall for your trick.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
phreakabit:

50cent, Bobby Shmurda and 6ix9ine are from NY
Raloo,21 savage,Kodak and Soulja boy are from ATL
The rest you mentioned are from Chicago, but make no mistake not all of them are real gangsters.
Funny thing is they are all garbage rappers. I don't listen to their shit at all.
However, Lil Reese, Fredo and RondoNumbaNine (currently serving 39 years) are the real killers not Keef.
tnks brother..... its rare to see a nigerian knw these people... they dot really show their music video on dstv due to the violent messages they all exhibit in their videos

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by CSTR1003: 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
ibnchokomah:
No body is making a case for anyone. Buhari is terrible and needs to be kicked back to daura next year. It doesn't change the fact that there are more gun related violence in the USA than Nigeria. Fulani Herdsmen and Bokoharam are acts of terrorism. Apart from their menace, Gun related violence in Nigeria cannot be compared to the 20,000 cases yearly reported in the USA. Read up bro.
Really?

Do you know how many died from terrorism and general insecurity in Nigeria?
If you take the true statistic, you would be surprised at how high it is. Probably Even at the same rate with the US or more.

And the US is at least 20 times bigger than Nigeria in land mass with at least double the population.

Even the gun violence is not even everywhere like that.

There are states in America that is as peaceful as peace itself.

Can you tell me any part of Nigeria that is peaceful and secure?
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by phreakabit(m): 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
thebosstrevor:

You are the retarded one here.BLACK LIVES MATTER is a protest and organisation against so called cops killing black people.Blacks kill their own more than any other race in america,in chicago blacks kill black and white cops

in los angeles,blacks are just 20% of the population but commit the most crime especially homicide,so what are you saying.

BLACK LIVES MATTER are always on ground protesting when another race kill black but when BLACK KILL BLACK we do not see BLACK LIVES MATTERS PROTESTING.the hypocrisy is high.

Before you start calling people retard know more about BLACK LIVES MATTER OR YOU WILL BE THE RETARD AND IGNORAMUS IN THE DISCUSSION.

Like I said you sound redundantly stupid. It's almost as though you are naturally dumb. Maybe you are infact autistic, who knows?
Nobody is saying blacks don't commit crime, and face it your stats might be right, or might be inflated by the system, but the fact remains most of the blacks killed by police were killed extra judicially and based on racial profiling. interesting part is the cops get let off the hook easily.
Another interesting fact is that MS-13 and LA EME are currently the most dangerous gangs in America with ONLY Hispanic members, why aren't Hispanics being stereotyped as gangsters and killed? Or maybe the 7 years old black boy shot to death by police was a gangster too right?
Let's get something straight here. Your argument is that BLM should protest against the black on black GANG killings? robberies? homicide? To who? The gangsters and criminals? with the aim of making them have a change of heart and stop the killings? You are indeed a nincompoop. Take a minute to read and ingest that, let it resonate and settle. Then realize just how much of a pseudo-neanderthal you are.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Lucasbalo(m): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
ibnchokomah:
He hasn't ended Isis. He reduced taxes for the rich and it is reported that it'll increase US debt, his discussion with North Korea didn't cause any changes apart from well Kim Jon Un smiling for the first time because it was reported that North Korea were the winners of the deal and their Nuclear program continues. Unemployment have been reducing drastically over the years from when Obama was president. He had the lowest records and yes Trump has made it lower. But yes, keep saying whatever makes you happy.
Don't mind my buddy Salam, he's got his head inside trump's a*s. Nothing you can tell him about that racist pig. I have invited SallamRushdie to my home for as long as he wanna stay so i can drive him up North to Northern Indiana where Trampy supporters will make his black skin turns Green in one hour.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by BlueScholar(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Make no mistake, killings in Nigeria is childs play compared to that of the USA.

We re only hearing about this because the victims re stars.

Yet, our people ignorantly think there's impenetrable security in the USA.

Worse still, Donald Trump, dumb as he is and driven by his racist policy, falsely accused Germany of experiencing an increased crime wave due to its liberal disposition to migrants issues. Whereas, contrary to that claim, crime wave in Germany, especially from migrants, is seriously on the decline.

Well said
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
I see lots of people dont know the first thing about the US save the concocted lies of the Western media.

Someone tried to explain how it is most unsafe and some fellows have done nothing but insult him. Anyways believe what you may but one thing is guaranteed...

That country is not the safe haven you all think it to be.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Am I so out of touch with foreign music or are these artistes really not famous?

There is an underground, y'know.
wink
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by themanderon: 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
Live on the fast lane, die early. Rip

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by kenx1(m): 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
Back man and useless tattoos

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Simbrixton(m): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
People are dying in Nigeria, no doubt about that. But more are actually dying in the USA.

Gang and drug war in the USA dwarfs ours.

School shootings now happen on weekly basis in the USA not to even mention the ultra high suicide rate which hit 40000 in 2017
Nigeria is 180m Usa is probably 360m in population, in my opinion drug war still makes sense in Nigeria people are killing themselves over their color eiye vs aiye and Vikings vs aiye in the east(senseless killings) i cant give you an estimate but 5000 people have died in benue already this year boko haram armed robbery ritual killings Community violence police accidental killings sars accidental killings statistics no dey Nigeria na why
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Lucasbalo(m): 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You know you are one of my few buddies here. Don't you get tired of licking the pig rear ?. Your lips must be Orange by now from licking the racist nuts. Will be in your neck of the wood in August and will holla at you since you refuse my invite of staying in my place in Oak Park. I don't do that often and i have even told my wife about you in case your racist lord gives you a Visa. Meanwhile, stop your a*s licking. It's not good for your health.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
CSTR1003:

Fewer crimes among migrants?

You are a disgusting liar.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-crime-rate-migration-antisemitism-horst-seehofer-a8343226.html

Don't have time to exchange words with a disgusting dumb bigot

Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
Stan667:
This is pure gang war. Expect more ppl to die. This world is becoming very unsafe for living. The best thing is to leave this planet and enter another planet called NORWAY. That planet is so secured and cool. I will be heading there shortly. Meanwhile congratulations Senegal for doing Mama Africa proud.
I tell you Norway is the best place to be but very expensive more than the states I'm thinking of relocating there permanently with my brother but the country is too expensive
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Lucasbalo(m): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
Live a thug life, die the way thugs die.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
bigpicture001:
...if u like post link that relate to how ur grandpa met ur grandma...I read the BBC more than 25x daily for the past ten years...nd I know wen these terrorists crime in Germany started...my online link..u read the news months after..i see the news as it happens.....
Too many idiotic kids online
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Blonchilli(m): 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
Uchihaitaci:

Get the F out of here with this rubbish

Nigeria is a dump

Herdsmen killing Nigerians anyhow and you are talking like someone who never went to school

How dare you compare Nigeria with even Ghana talkless of Egypt

Then you went across the Atlantic to America ? Are you drunk?

Read a book and get some information before opening your mouth and making a clown of yourself
He's right bro. I'm no Buhari supporter but the rate of gun violence is outrageous. You only hear about the few ones termed 'high profile killings ". In 2013 there was 73,505 injuries due to fire arms and 33,636 deaths due to fire arms. The grass isn't always greener on the other side. Every country has it's demon, ours is unnecessary and perpetuated by the government, theirs too by the government. Listen to Eminem song Nowhere Fast, they're powerless against the powers that be
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Pentools(m): 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
cashlurd:
6ix9ine needs to be more careful...

He even said that in his tribute to X, that he needs to stop his constant trolling and also stay off beefs like X always told him.

I hope he leaves his city else....anything can happen.

lil Snupe own pain me pass.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by UncleJudax(m): 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
ibnchokomah:
That's the thing. We don't have figures and his post isn't ignorant. USA experiences about 20,000 gun related deaths every year. That's a huge number. No country in the world experiences such gun violence. Terrorism aside, our numbers are in no where close to theirs.
I think Nigerians are just as terrible...just that guns are not that readily available.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
SalamRushdie:

we all know that moniker is a well known Buhari cum Islamic fanatic here on nairaland...it is no wonder he is anti America/trump..
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Really? So they also lunch rockets into towns as they do in borno?
They also wipe villages away like the Fulani herdsmen do in Nigeria also? They bomb mosque and churches in the US also?
yea
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Blonchilli(m): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
Whizdorm001:
Zombie spotted.
In 2013 there was 73,505 injuries due to fire arms and 33,636 deaths due to fire arms. If you follow the news you'll find out that Donald Trump has angered Germans with his tweet accusing them of violence whereas the United States ranks highest in domestic violence and gun killings.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Blonchilli(m): 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
CriticMaestro:

When boko haram attacked a town called baga around the lake Chad region some years back they massacred more than 2000 people, the fulani herdsmen are killing on average of 20-30 people in a day, boko haram are still continuing with their attacks, just yesterday a bomb killed more than 30 people....

So I asked this question:
From which planet are you from, cuz clearly u don't belong here
Maybe he isn't referring to the herdsmen killing but he's right about one thing, in 2013 there was 73,505 injuries due to fire arms and 33,636 deaths due to fire arms.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
darlingtonNYIG:
that accusation by trump against Germany is very funny. I live in Germany and I can tell you it is the safest place to live on earth. The USA is a shithole
Dumb white asslicking Nigerians are coming for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) / Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.