Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing (63777 Views)

Dedrick Williams Arrested For The Murder Of Xxxtentacion (Photo) / Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot / American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
you got no point bro

An intelligent mind will ask me for proof which German government have already published

The stats even reported fewer and reduced crime rate among migrants
Trump is dumb and driven by hate.
K
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
ibnchokomah:
I read your link. Firstly it wasn't about the whole of Germany it was for a state. The data doesn't paint a clear picture. It's like using Enugu state alone as the basis for analyzing crime in Nigeria.
Secondly it mentioned that people were more likely to report immigrant related cases than indigenes.

The Washington post link verifies that claim too. The way you painted the picture is extreme and therefore wrong. Crime hasn't increased as much as you say. In fact it has declined more under Merkel. I refer you to the link above
K
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Lucasbalo(m): 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

we all know that moniker is a well known Buhari cum Islamic fanatic here on nairaland...it is no wonder he is anti America/trump..
Racist pig a*s licker. I am as American as Apple pie. My hatred of the racist pig is because I know he's a bigoted man in a diverse country. Put that to your thick skull and hopefully the pig that thinks of your ilk as subhuman and called your country shiiithole will deliver your independence to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Sirfeeking(m): 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
Pascalville:
chiraq in chicago is a no go area...worst of all donald trump refused to look into the matter of these gangs issue...his statement was that if all the gangs could kill themselves he would be glad.....chiraq is a neighborhood that is hosting the most brutal gangsters in america... many gangsters grew up from chicago.... some gangsters are even in breed...soon we shall here of them..maybe through more gunshot killings which i strong forbid....

Chiraq have the likes 50cents, chief keef, chinxs(rip) , fredo santana(rip)(who died few months ago from due to excess drug intake), lil durk, lil reese, G-herbo, lil bibby, lil yatchy, famous dex, raloo magoon, 21 savage, sucide boys, pouya, slim jesus, souja boy, lil herb, kodak black, king louie, dice soho, trill sammy.... and many more..... it is widely believe that the chief gangster is chief keef who is recently in a squash with 6ix9ine... chief keef is widely feared in chicago... therefore people re trying to eliminate him, he is on an exile away from chicago... the wise gangsters make their money and runaway from chiraq chicago... some still stays... which resolved to all this .... lastly bobby shmurda have been in prison for years now due to the fact that he was caught red handed, where he sung that he killed a 17 years old boy...the police got the evident through his music....

if u listen to most of these gangs musics word for words you would discover their dirty linens day in day out
50 cent is from south Jamaica queens(New York) but your post is informative and accurate.Chicago is the most volatile city in the US with numerous gangs like the blood,crips,oto etc

This reminds me of a TV series titled "Power"
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
resurgent2019:

You hate Donald Trump because he fights for Christians Worldwide and he’s a thorn in the flesh of Islamic terrorists.

Stop propping up “compromised” Angela Merkel who has let hordes of terrorists into Germany!

There is a gang war going on in black communities in the US and Donald Trump can’t be blamed.

Besides, the era of Barack “Muslim shill” Obama is gone and muslims are in trouble generally as Democrats will never get into the White House again.
lol
I guess Mexicans are muslims too
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
resurgent2019:

You can dash yourselves a million likes but America will never support Islamic terrorism again!

See this two bit fanatic talking as if Trump or America knows you, abeg face front undecided
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
phreakabit:

Like I said you sound redundantly stupid. It's almost as though you are naturally dumb. Maybe you are infact autistic, who knows?
Nobody is saying blacks don't commit crime, and face it your stats might be right, or might be inflated by the system, but the fact remains most of the blacks killed by police were killed extra judicially and based on racial profiling. interesting part is the cops get let off the hook easily.
Another interesting fact is that MS-13 and LA EME are currently the most dangerous gangs in America with ONLY Hispanic members, why aren't Hispanics being stereotyped as gangsters and killed? Or maybe the 7 years old black boy shot to death by police was a gangster too right?
Let's get something straight here. Your argument is that BLM should protest against the black on black GANG killings? robberies? homicide? To who? The gangsters and criminals? with the aim of making them have a change of heart and stop the killings? You are indeed a nincompoop. Take a minute to read and ingest that, let it resonate and settle. Then realize just how much of a pseudo-neanderthal you are.

Funny enough how you rant and call names of gangs to be relevant.what about black gangs

All the blacks killed by people were thugs living in the ghetto.now a black man in america is more likely to be killed by another black man.the matter here is about black not about hispanics.Civilised blacks in america are always safe,obey rules and regulations and are not threat to police and the society.How come all the blacks who were killed by police were either trying to kill police or found with a weapon.

This is the fact Blacks kill police more than any group,i am not talking about white cops but black kids killing black police with family,everytime the news is showned it is manipulated so that they can find a scape goat.Policing is the black ghettos is the hardest stuff for any america police.

Black lives matter instead of making sure that police are protected and the communities are safe they are making sure black people in the gheto still commit more crime and attack people,racial profiling in america is done to all race,if you look suspicious the police will profile you.stop acting like a victim,i am sure if you were in america,you wont live where this black people killing each other lives,you will live in white neighborhood,were people obey the law.

Black lives matters should advice black people living in the ghetto to obey the law,work hard and be normal citizens and stop holding illegal weapons and selling drugs,i am sure there will be less killings in black ghetto

stop your rants,they are without facts and do not make sense.

I will like to ask you How come Most Nigerians and african american want to live in safe neighbourhood not in the black ghetto?

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by LastSurvivor11: 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Make no mistake, killings in Nigeria is childs play compared to that of the USA.

We re only hearing about this because the victims re stars.

Yet, our people ignorantly think there's impenetrable security in the USA.

Worse still, Donald Trump, dumb as he is and driven by his racist policy, falsely accused Germany of experiencing an increased crime wave due to its liberal disposition to migrants issues. Whereas, contrary to that claim, crime wave in Germany, especially from migrants, is seriously on the decline.

Lack of travel and reading in conjunction with profound arrogance is the centre of ignorance..
Wallow in it, it suits you
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Lucasbalo(m): 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
Sirfeeking:
50 cent is from south Jamaica queens(New York) but your post is informative and accurate.Chicago is the most volatile city in the US with numerous gangs like the blood,crips,oto etc

This reminds me of a TV series titled "Power"
No You get your facts wrong. A life long Chicagoan here. The Crips and the Bloods are West coast gangs not Chicago. We have crimes in Chicago but it's mainly on the South side in a couple of neighborhoods ( Englewood and Back of the yards). Chicago is not the most volatile city in US. Google can help you on that.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by phreakabit(m): 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
thebosstrevor:

Funny enough how you rant and call names of gangs to be relevant.what about black gangs

All the blacks killed by people were thugs living in the ghetto.now a black man in america is more likely to be killed by another black man.the matter here is about black not about hispanics.Civilised blacks in america are always safe,obey rules and regulations and are not threat to police and the society.How come all the blacks who were killed by police were either trying to kill police or found with a weapon.

This is the fact Blacks kill police more than any group,i am not talking about white cops but black kids killing black police with family,everytime the news is showned it is manipulated so that they can find a scape goat.Policing is the black ghettos is the hardest stuff for any america police.

Black lives matter instead of making sure that police are protected and the communities are safe they are making sure black people in the gheto still commit more crime and attack people,racial profiling in america is done to all race,if you look suspicious the police will profile you.stop acting like a victim,i am sure if you were in america,you wont live where this black people killing each other lives,you will live in white neighborhood,were people obey the law.

Black lives matters should advice black people living in the ghetto to obey the law,work hard and be normal citizens and stop holding illegal weapons and selling drugs,i am sure there will be less killings in black ghetto

stop your rants,they are without facts and do not make sense.

I will like to ask you How come Most Nigerians and african american want to live in safe neighbourhood not in the black ghetto?

Like I said you sound redundantly stupid. It's almost as though you are naturally dumb. Maybe you are infact autistic, who knows?
Nobody is saying blacks don't commit crime, and face it your stats might be right, or might be inflated by the system, but the fact remains most of the blacks killed by police were killed extra judicially and based on racial profiling. interesting part is the cops get let off the hook easily. Another interesting fact is that MS-13 and LA EME are currently the most dangerous gangs in America with ONLY Hispanic members, why aren't Hispanics being stereotyped as gangsters and killed? Or maybe the 7 years old black boy shot to death by police was a gangster too right?
Let's get something straight here. Your argument is that BLM should protest against the black on black GANG killings? robberies? homicide? To who? The gangsters and criminals? with the aim of making them have a change of heart and stop the killings? You are indeed a nincompoop. Take a minute to read and ingest that, let it resonate and settle. Then realize just how much of a pseudo-neanderthal you are.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Sirfeeking(m): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lucasbalo:
No You get your facts wrong. A life long Chicagoan here. The Crips and the Bloods are West coast gangs not Chicago. We have crimes in Chicago but it's mainly on the South side in a couple of neighborhoods ( Englewood and Back of the yards). Chicago is not the most volatile city in US. Google can help you on that.
Yeah cribs and blood originated from west coast(California to be precise) but they have members and factions all over the country(Chicago inclusive).
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
phreakabit:

Nobody is saying blacks don't commit crime, and face it your stats might be right, or might be inflated by the system, but the fact remains most of the blacks killed by police were killed extra judicially and based on racial profiling. interesting part is the cops get let off the hook easily. Another interesting fact is that MS-13 and LA EME are currently the most dangerous gangs in America with ONLY Hispanic members, why aren't Hispanics being stereotyped as gangsters and killed? Or maybe the 7 years old black boy shot to death by police was a gangster too right?

You basically do not have anything to say other than abuse and repeating words like an imbicile.it shows how low your IQ issmiley
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Lucasbalo(m): 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
Sirfeeking:
Yeah cribs and blood originated from west coast(California to be precise) but they have members and factions all over the country(Chicago inclusive).
You are absolutely wrong. Chicago have Black Rangers, El Running, Vice Lords, Latin Angeles and so on. Believe me , the Crips and the Bloods are not here. Those two started after the riots that went on because of the Assassination of MLK Jnr.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

Lack of travel and reading in conjunction with profound arrogance is the centre of ignorance..
Wallow in it, it suits you
Bros, I don't engage with uneducated bigots.

You can take a dive now
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by phreakabit(m): 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
thebosstrevor:

You basically do not have anything to say other than abuse and repeating words like an imbicile.it shows how low your IQ issmiley

LMAO I will repeat it till you answer the questions there.
Neanderthal
Nobody is saying blacks don't commit crime, and face it your stats might be right, or might be inflated by the system, but the fact remains most of the blacks killed by police were killed extra judicially and based on racial profiling. interesting part is the cops get let off the hook easily.
Another interesting fact is that MS-13 and LA EME are currently the most dangerous gangs in America with ONLY Hispanic members, why aren't Hispanics being stereotyped as gangsters and killed? Or maybe the 7 years old black boy shot to death by police was a gangster too right?
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Iamtipsyy(m): 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
Uchihaitaci:

Get the F out of here with this rubbish

Nigeria is a dump

Herdsmen killing Nigerians anyhow and you are talking like someone who never went to school

How dare you compare Nigeria with even Ghana talkless of Egypt

Then you went across the Atlantic to America ? Are you drunk?

Read a book and get some information before opening your mouth and making a clown of yourself
you're the one who needs to be enlightened I was going to say my Bro but you don't deserve to be called that.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
phreakabit:

LMAO I will repeat it till you answer the questions there.
Neanderthal

when i argue with emotional people this is what you get,no facts no logic just self justification and rants
Have a good day.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by phreakabit(m): 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
thebosstrevor:

when i argue with emotional people this is what you get,no facts no logic just self justification and rants
Have a good day.

When I argue with unintelligent people, this is all I get. A neanderthal who is confused, has no answers to the questions presented and decides to argue in a maze of never ending circles.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by ojay2053(m): 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
And they never gon find the culprits cos they're rappers. Just like they never find 2pac and Biggie shooters.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by LastSurvivor11: 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Bros, I don't engage with uneducated bigots.

You can take a dive now

Education clown indeed..
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Edelweiss44: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Make no mistake, killings in Nigeria is childs play compared to that of the USA.

Worse still, Donald Trump, dumb as he is and driven by his racist policy, falsely accused Germany of experiencing an increased crime wave due to its liberal disposition to migrants issues. Whereas, contrary to that claim, crime wave in Germany, especially from migrants, is seriously on the decline.
[s]
NOETHNICITY:

[/s]
NOETHNICITY:

Absolute crap! go and cry with stupid Obama and Hillary who have used lies and media deception to fool a lot of people in the past after destroying the American values and greatness that Trump is nows trying to rebuild. In case you need to know, my elder sister is a migrant in America and she voted Trump and supports him very much like I do. if I lived in America too, I would have also voted for Trump.

Trump is not a racist, he only does not support ILLEGAL Immigration, and he is merely enforcing the existing rules against illegal immigration. And yes! I have seen first hand with my two eyes, the negative impact of a flood in of illegal immigrants are doing to Germany, France and Sweden, and Trump was not lying about it.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by RaptorX: 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
NOETHNICITY:

Despite it's high rate of gun ownership and shootings, the US is one million times safer than Nigeria and that's an indisputable fact.

4 Likes

Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by elopee3000(m): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=NOETHNICITY post=68627604]Make no mistake, killings in Nigeria is childs play compared to that of the USA.

Worse still, Donald Trump, dumb as he is and driven by his racist policy, falsely accused Germany of experiencing an increased crime wave due to its liberal disposition to migrants issues. Whereas, contrary to that claim, crime wave in Germany, especially from migrants, is seriously on the decline. [/quote grin grin grin grin i laugh in cambodia in america you can buy gun as you like, police are killing people every day in nigeria upon they knew people dont carry gun in nigeria unless robbers imagine if any one can buy gun legal in nigeria do you know how many people nigeria police will be killing every day and accuse then of shooting first,how many white musicians are killing each other? are ghananians killing each over cult related issues like cult members are killing them selves in nigeria?blacks killing in each in america over gang related problem is like cult problem in nigeria
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
holluwai:
why all these guys look scary....

And the lips so burnt yo! shocked

Burnt due to blunt cool
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Sirfeeking(m): 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lucasbalo:
You are absolutely wrong. Chicago have Black Rangers, El Running, Vice Lords, Latin Angeles and so on. Believe me , the Crips and the Bloods are not here. Those two started after the riots that went on because of the Assassination of MLK Jnr.
We are saying the same thing in different ways.Blood for instance has allies like Pirus,People nation,black disciples,Nortenos,Juggalos etc.This factions are all over the states.I've not been to the Us but I'm a big fan of the blood group because of my love for hardcore rap and west coast rappers like PAC and Game.I have movies,documentaries etc about gang violence in the Us.What I'm saying is that these groups have many things in common.

Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Seems like we’re back to the drive by 80’s.

Got to stay away from South Central LA grin

Naa. Be the good guy with the gun

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Lucasbalo(m): 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
Sirfeeking:
We are saying the same thing in different ways.Blood for instance has allies like Pirus,People nation,black disciples,Nortenos,Juggalos etc.This factions are all over the states.I've not been to the Us but I'm a big fan of the blood group because of my love for hardcore rap and west coast rappers like PAC and Game.I have movies,documentaries etc about gang violence in the Us.What I'm saying is that these groups have many things in common.
Ok �
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
oyb:

Naa. Be the good guy with the gun

Texas, yes, but unfortunately not in Commiefornia angry

You only need to have a pulse in Texas to get a concealed weapons license. In California you’ll need an alignment of the stars.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Sirfeeking(m): 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Ok �
It is a pleasure arguing with you,have a lovely night rest.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
RaptorX:
Despite it's high rate of gun ownership and shootings, the US is one million times safer than Nigeria and that's an indisputable fact.

Correct.

The nancies never account for the population differences between the two.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
Edelweiss44:
[s][/s]

Absolute crap! go and cry with stupid Obama and Hillary who have used lies and media deception to fool a lot of people in the past after destroying the American values and greatness that Trump is nows trying to rebuild. In case you need to know, my elder sister is a migrant in America and she voted Trump and supports him very much like I do. if I lived in America too, I would have also voted for Trump.

Trump is not a racist, he only does not support ILLEGAL Immigration, and he is merely enforcing the existing rules against illegal immigration. And yes! I have seen first hand with my two eyes, the negative impact of a flood in of illegal immigrants are doing to Germany, France and Sweden, and Trump was not lying about it.

I’m not here to change your opinion but you might want to read up about the Trump family and racism. Both in their personal and business life.

We know how he won.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by fowlyansh181(m): 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
cashlurd:
6ix9ine needs to be more careful...
that dude might be shot too soon, he has pissed off a lot of OGs in the game

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) / Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.