Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing (63779 Views)

Dedrick Williams Arrested For The Murder Of Xxxtentacion (Photo) / Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot / American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Bundaweber: 6:26am On Jun 20, 2018
Uchihaitaci:

Another koon talking nonsense

You are really rude. I just pray that your inter personal relationship skill is not this poor. I would suggest the help of a psychologist to help you out of your problems most especially your very unhealthy well of anger and vulgarities before you become a real life version of uchiha itachi.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by CriticMaestro: 6:35am On Jun 20, 2018
factwriter:

Look who's talking!

American have been SMOKING each other on the street long before Yusuf (the founder of Boko Haram) was born.

From the days of CUTIS to the era of RUN DMC. From the reign of the likes of LL COOL J to the periods of NWA.

All across the Supreme reign of gangster lords like Snoop Dogg, Mystical, Notorious BIG, and other too numerous to mention.

America is a booby trap nation, set on course of social self destruct.

Please don't rate there extermination rate with Nigeria, we are just a nation at a wrong place herded by the wrong Shepard.
You don't even know shiit,
These guys ain't drug lords or mafias....and mentioning snoop dog seriously? Hahaha it ain't about smoking weed....you just don't know shiit
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by CriticMaestro: 6:46am On Jun 20, 2018
phreakabit:

You should have said GANG-RELATED KILLINGS
Some people here will think you are lying.
They don't know about "Chiraq". grin grin
Let me explain it to you clearly
In the history of the United states there was no time that a gang related crime killed upto hundred people...but in Nigeria where terrorism flows let me refresh your memory,
Kano: park bombing...casualties : 180 or more
Nyanya park bombing: 200 or more deaths
Kano again sporadic shooting and bombings: death 200 or more....in fact it's being estimated that over 20000 people have been killed by boko haram since 2009..... And this statistics is grossly incorrect...because most cases are not reported on the news media
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by olaade21: 6:52am On Jun 20, 2018
CSTR1003:

My true nature is that of a complete disdain for lies and rubbish.

How can a notorious Islamist try to deceive the many ignorants on nairaland by claiming that the US is insecure compared to Nigeria hereby making a case for the terrible buhari, and also lied that the crime rate among migrants is fewer, when the German people are groaning under increasing crime rates brought by migrants from the middle east

Not everybody here is an incorrigible idiot.
There are people with brains here.

Yes, Nigeria is insecure and it’s appalling but the US is also very insecure as well. Its in a terrible shape. School shootings, mall shootings, drive by shootings that happen daily that you never hear of cause they are not celebrities or covered by CNN. Too much guns in the hands of kids and maniacs.

So don’t feel its any safer than Nigeria.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by phreakabit(m): 6:57am On Jun 20, 2018
CriticMaestro:

In the history of the United states there was no time that a gang related crime killed upto hundred people...but in Nigeria where terrorism flows let me refresh your memory,
Kano again sporadic shooting and bombings: death 200 or more....in fact it's being estimated that over 20000 people have been killed by boko haram since 2009..... And this statistics is grossly incorrect...because most cases are not reported on the news media

Boko Haram is not a gang.
I said gang related!
In 2016 the city of Chicago alone recorded 500 gang related deaths alone.
I grew up in a university town, here in Lagos, so I experienced (not participated) quite a number of gang wars. But in all those years, I never heard of 500 deaths in the city alone. Gang related killings in america is an epidemic.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:16am On Jun 20, 2018
stdammis:

Lol. If you are judging based on those things you see on TV. It's not real o. Making a mistake would be comparing killings in Nigeria to that of America. Na bruh! Boko haram, ritualists, cultists, wickedness everywhere. Let me give you a hint. The killers of those 2 rappers are somewhere now praying to whatever they pray to, and hoping that the operation was smooth. The thing is they always leave something behind. smiley

In short, they will find you. Hope you understand.
This is the problem, ignorance.
We seem to always think only our societies are bad. Not knowing that they are just better at making their look better. Go check the stats for ursef. Even the USA, with all their techs and resources, have thousands of unresolved murder and robbery cases too.
Till date, the killers of 2pac and Biggy remain unknown. Those guys re stars. What about many others who aren't.
Go to USA stats site and see for ursef. The figures are jawdropping
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:20am On Jun 20, 2018
themodernman:

What about the UK?
Sincerely, I haven't checked their
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:22am On Jun 20, 2018
Xda59:

How can killings in nigeria be childs play compared to that of the US? Have you ever heard of a case in the US where a whole village is massacred and no single soul is arrested even when the culprits are well known? Talking wbout security, have you ever heard of armed robbers robbing people on the highway in America? If you want to compare any country to america in terms of security, please i beg you in the name of God, it should not be this thrash can called nigeria.
Nigeria isn't a trash can
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:28am On Jun 20, 2018
Toks2008:

Who says there is better security of lives in U.S?

Asides the terrorist attack in Naija which is not exclusive I guess U.S is less secured.

When you talk about security you talk about Canada and U.K..

The crime in U.K is so reduced that you will see up to 5 police cars at a scene of two fighting.
Very true
But many aren't aware
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Hades2016(m): 8:40am On Jun 20, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Who's Jimi whatever undecided
We don't know his ass here in oshodi
omo oshodi I site you joooor gbayi

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by MrNigeria2018: 8:51am On Jun 20, 2018
USA is the most useless country on earth.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Aliyutani(m): 8:59am On Jun 20, 2018
This is america�
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2018
how will you explain to God where you get all those tatoos from.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Toks2008(m): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2018
Xda59:

You are so ignorant man. The security of lives in the US is one billion times better than Nigeria.

You are not catching the drift...asides from cases of terrorism, accidents or natural disasters, it is easier for fellow Americans to kill as many people as possible.

A U S based friend came for a visit in U.K and while in a restaurant in London,He will suddenly look back each time someone walks in and after doing this repeatedly,He asked "why are you guys so relaxed and not vigilant"? Apparently in the states,it is a norm for one crazy fellow to walk into any place be it a park,school or any gathering of people and starts killing people but it's not the case in U.K where there are hardly news of crazy killings except knife attack which is not too frequent.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Edelweiss44: 10:42am On Jun 20, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I’m not here to change your opinion but you might want to read up about the Trump family and racism. Both in their personal and business life.

We know how he won.

I can assure you that what you have been reading is fake news from a section of the mainstream media that Democrats have been using to further their deceptive cause. Trump is racist and anti-immigration, but his wife is an immigrant who came to the US about two decades ago? Trump is racist, but he has strategically reduced black unemployment rate to the lowest in over 44 years? Something that Obama a black president couldn't even do for fellow blacks! For your information, The Democrats in America today are an equivalent of APC in Nigeria and they thrive on fake propaganda, and that is why people that have seen the light are now dumping Democrats like thrash cos they have nothing valuable to offer asides promotion of abortion, gay rights and further degradation of Godly values in the society all in the name of "more rights/equality". You better start asking yourself serious questions about every news you hear against Trump.

I remember a few weeks ago when Trump made a comment against MS-13 gang members who come in illegally from south America and commit brutal murders and rapes as part of their gang violence, and Trump called them "worse than animals", CNN and other liberal news purposely edited out the initial part of Trump's statement and showed where he only mentioned "....they are worse than animals", and titled their news "outrage as Trump refers to immigrants as worse than animals". It took me watching the same news on Fox News and other right-wing sources to see the full statement where you could see that Trump was responding to a question on MS-13 gang violence and he referred to those gang members as worse than animals for the way they murder and rape people. Guess what? even after the truth came out and we got to know the full story, Nancy Pelosi and some other Democrats still went ahead to defend the MS-13 and say it is wrong for Trump to call them "worse than animals". These are the kind of Democrats and fake news media you have been getting your news from!

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Nahum777(m): 10:43am On Jun 20, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
You want more?
Lmao, that doesn't sound like a racist policy. This happened a long time ago and he was fighting for justice, at least he thought he was and that had nothing to do with racism. Didn't the site tell you how much Trump helped black people in the past? I guess you don't know what policy means. You had to search Google, you saw nothing and then you took some old nonsense to buttress an ignorant point. Tell me what racist Policy Trump enforced since he became President. If you can't state any, please stop sharing falsehood up and down. Everybody is screaming Trump is racist. We all know he wasn't racist, rapist etc until he decided to contest for president. When he was an entertainer, everybody wanted to associate with Trump, black rappers couldn't rap without mentioning Trump's name.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Nahum777(m): 10:49am On Jun 20, 2018
CriticMaestro:

Compare Lagos with Chicago in 2018.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by CriticMaestro: 11:07am On Jun 20, 2018
Nahum777:
Compare Lagos with Chicago in 2018.
Compare Chicago with eitheir of benue or borno

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 20, 2018
Edelweiss44:

I can assure you that what you have been reading is fake news !

Oh please stop with that nonsense. You are not debating with a stary eyed dweeb teenager.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Nahum777(m): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2018
CriticMaestro:

Compare Chicago with eitheir of benue or borno
Comparing terrorism with normal day shooting is nonsense. You are liking to be shot in most states in America than in Kogi State.

What happens in Borno, Benue and other northern states are Isolated cases of terrorism (9-11). I have never witnessed a gun being shot except by Police men who shoot in the air since I was Born in Lagos. Students in America live in fear as anyone could come into their school and shoot them all. Please, apart from terrorism, naija is very safe.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
Bundaweber:

You are really rude. I just pray that your inter personal relationship skill is not this poor. I would suggest the help of a psychologist to help you out of your problems most especially your very unhealthy well of anger and vulgarities before you become a real life version of uchiha itachi.

Step.off

Koon , no one cares about your opinion
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by CriticMaestro: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
Nahum777:
Comparing terrorism with normal day shooting is nonsense. You are liking to be shot in most states in America than in Kogi State.

What happens in Borno, Benue and other northern states are Isolated cases of terrorism (9-11). I have never witnessed a gun being shot except by Police men who shoot in the air since I was Born in Lagos. Students in America live in fear as anyone could come into their school and shoot them all. Please, apart from terrorism, naija is very safe.
Haha haha very funny
Even cultism is something to fear in the south
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by stdammis(m): 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
This is the problem, ignorance.
We seem to always think only our societies are bad. Not knowing that they are just better at making their look better. Go check the stats for ursef. Even the USA, with all their techs and resources, have thousands of unresolved murder and robbery cases too.
Till date, the killers of 2pac and Biggy remain unknown. Those guys re stars. What about many others who aren't.
Go to USA stats site and see for ursef. The figures are jawdropping

I totally agree with you. The problem is ignorance. I wouldn't go on Google to read up stuffs and then come on here to spit nonsense like my dad is the FBI director. At least they have this figures you talking about. Where is Nigeria's figure? Would you believe those figures if we actually have them? If a crime is unsolved in the US, it's mostly because the culprits did a good job in tying up all loose ends and not the inability of the system to catch them. Your argument shows nothing but the fact that you hate the US. I dont know what they have done to you o. If you could see past your feelings, you'd see it's not as bad as you think.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Edelweiss44: 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Oh please stop with that nonsense. You are not debating with a stary eyed dweeb teenager.

Unfortunately that's what most liberals like you behave like. I was once like you in my support for Democrats until I saw the hypocrisy and deception. I am a lot wiser now
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
Edelweiss44:

I am a lot wiser now

Doubtful, but if you say so.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by Bundaweber: 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
Uchihaitaci:

Step.off

Koon , no one cares about your opinion

at least I am not a mental case, no worries people in their right mind would care about my opinion.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by factwriter(m): 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
kyjuan99:

Snoop,mystikal and biggie are no gangsta lords
The only reason chris wallace is dead today is cuz he went to cali
run dmc were more or less the kings of clean or bubble gum rap
Ll has neva ever claimed gangsta and is more or less a rapper who raps about ladies

I never said these niggas were the actual smokers.

Fact is (indiscriminate and sparodic) gangster killings that occurred during their reign (call it coincidence if it soothes u) can never be rival by the once-in-a-season mass attacks of the likes of Boko Haram.

nearly every night some niggas get smoked in nearly every alley.

Yusuf of Boko Haram was still swimming in his daddy's balls while Americans youths were long getting universal spotlight for homicide.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
stdammis:

I totally agree with you. The problem is ignorance. I wouldn't go on Google to read up stuffs and then come on here to spit nonsense like my dad is the FBI director. At least they have this figures you talking about. Where is Nigeria's figure? Would you believe those figures if we actually have them? If a crime is unsolved in the US, it's mostly because the culprits did a good job in tying up all loose ends and not the inability of the system to catch them. Your argument shows nothing but the fact that you hate the US. I dont know what they have done to you o. If you could see past your feelings, you'd see it's not as bad as you think.
Ur atrocious misunderstanding of my comment drives me to the point of tears
Ur assertion about my hate for the USA cannot be farther from the truth. What a gross misrepresentation of my submissions.
Criticism is not the same as hate. More so is the fact that at no point did I infer in anyway or in the slightest form that I dislike/hate the USA. Infact, the reverse is actually the case.

Trump recently criticized Germany, even though on false grounds, it doesn't mean he hates the country.

One of the main reason I like the USA, is because of the love it's citizens have for the country, came rain, come sunshine.
But the same cannot be said for most Nigerians.
This is the difference between I and most of you.
Whereas, I love my country, most of you hate it and re not even ashamed to announce it.

Again, imagine how you quickly absolve US's security of blame concerning unresolved murder cases. Would you do that for ur country too? While I acknowledge that we are still far from US's perfection our security agents are no right off either. Out of nothing they scrap out results.
Love ur country
It's the only home you have.
Stop licking white asses.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by factwriter(m): 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
kyjuan99:

Ll has neva ever claimed gangsta and is more or less a rapper who raps about ladies
kyjuan99:

I never said these niggas were the actual smokers.

Fact is (indiscriminate and sparodic) gangster killings that occurred during their reign (call it coincidence if it soothes u) can never be rival by the once-in-a-season mass attacks of the likes of Boko Haram.

nearly every night some niggas get smoked in nearly every alley.

Yusuf of Boko Haram was still swimming in his daddy's balls while Americans youths were long getting universal spotlight for homicide.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by stdammis(m): 11:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Ur atrocious misunderstanding of my comment drives me to the point of tears
Ur assertion about my hate for the USA cannot be farther from the truth. What a gross misrepresentation of my submissions.
Criticism is not the same as hate. More so is the fact that at no point did I infer in anyway or in the slightest form that I dislike/hate the USA. Infact, the reverse is actually the case.

Trump recently criticized Germany, even though on false grounds, it doesn't mean he hates the country.

One of the main reason I like the USA, is because of the love it's citizens have for the country, came rain, come sunshine.
But the same cannot be said for most Nigerians.
This is the difference between I and most of you.
Whereas, I love my country, most of you hate it and re not even ashamed to announce it.

Again, imagine how you quickly absolve US's security of blame concerning unresolved murder cases. Would you do that for ur country too? While I acknowledge that we are still far from US's perfection our security agents are no right off either. Out of nothing they scrap out results.
Love ur country
It's the only home you have.
Stop licking white asses.

I'm good now.
Re: Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:38am On Jun 21, 2018
stdammis:

I'm good now.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) / Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.