Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) (70133 Views)

Portable Attacked In His House In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / Harysongs Buys A N95million Bulletproof Mercedes Benz (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by Ojinnakaike: 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
Omalicha, who no no go know
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by Acepen(m): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Nigerian women doing us proud.
Way to go! kiss
People do not realize how hard you have to work as a female in Nigeria.

Everything Na “OLOSHO-WORK”! cheesy

*the colors though? undecided*
Abeg, Ur Source Of Wealth Has To Match Ur Assets, If Not There Is Cause For Suspicion, This Goes 4 Both Gender. U Av To Point Out The Source Of Hustle That Got Her The House, Cuz I Cant Believe Itz Acting

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by obo389(m): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
eezeribe:
Her pussy has done a good job...
I dey tell you bro and no hating intended. Where she see the money
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by GistFullGround: 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
kidap:
congratulation

Romans 12:15 New International Version (NIV)

"Rejoice with those who rejoice;..."

By the special grace of God, you will also celebrate yours
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by Jsucre(m): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
redcliff:
yorubas and colour riot.. damn

this one no sabi colour combo
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
An aristo boughted it four her
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by redcliff: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
[
Jsucre:

this one no sabi colour combo

another yoruba spotted. lmao!!!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by Lordoffreemen: 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
Coke... cool we have seen it. Next
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by Jsucre(m): 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
redcliff:
[
another yoruba spotted. lmao!!!!

lol! na Yoruba you wan attack, but you miss road?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by redcliff: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jsucre:

lol! na Yoruba you wan attack, but you miss road?

there is no attack there. i am only stating the obvious since i knew myself as a nigerian. now tel me the truth the simple truth.. are you yoruba or not?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
Congratulations cool
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
Acepen:
Abeg, Ur Source Of Wealth Has To Match Ur Assets, If Not There Is Cause For Suspicion, This Goes 4 Both Gender. U Av To Point Out The Source Of Hustle That Got Her The House, Cuz I Cant Believe Itz Acting

Fine! Naija men will NEVER leave beautiful women alone. So what? You have fun while you settle yourself. Do you really rely on them? Hell No! kiss

Men can only point you in the direction you are interested in. No “man” can give a “woman” the lifestyle she can give herself”! kiss

Is MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE not making money?
Funke Akindele na OLOSHO too? grin

He may contribute, but that is it! The ultimate success depends on YOU, the female. The source of wealth?

As long as you are not a P-ORN star, olosho work can only go so far.

You can’t assume every successful woman is a “WH-O-RE”!
Na so e easy? undecided WOMEN WORK HARD. I know.

Please, give the women some credit! cool

Mercy Aigbe: kiss

https://naijagists.com/photos-mercy-aigbe-goes-skincare-bleaching-business-launches-flawless-beauty-line/

Rita Dominic: kiss

https://www.google.com/amp/www.informationng.com/2016/11/rita-dominic-launches-luxury-human-hair-business.html/amp

Genevieve Nnaji: kiss

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/genevieve-nnaji-star-actress-who-is-becoming-a-mogul-id4961883.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
omooba969:

I can see you fell in love with this meme. grin
How u doing today?
I'm fyn cheesy you ?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by ndindiatu: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
eezeribe:
Her pussy has done a good job...
Bad Belle. Go use ur blokus buy ur own
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by Herrmes: 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
Rocktation:
Abeg, I want to act too.. cry
Hey you too, I'm a beast undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by Imustreturn(m): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
drkay:
Congratulations to her. Even if na runs, she worked hard for it and its her money.
bless you jare.. U go leave long..

All those criticizing her, them never see one meal per day chop..

She use her olosho do something eye see..

Jareeee

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm fyn cheesy you ?

I dey, tryna keep it low key. smiley
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by pooozeee(m): 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
Congratulations, I wish more of this for you.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by sweetv(f): 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe took to her Instagram page to reveal that she now a land lady after she packed out of her husband huse last year.

The actress took to her page to share a photo with caption saying..

It's the Lord's doing and it's beautiful in my sight!
Few months after that cake gift, I bought a beautiful home for myself and my kids in a choice area in Lagos!!!!!!!!
Say hello to the new LANDLADY.....

Source: http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-mercy-aigbe-becomes-a-land-lady/
congrat Galfrnd
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by LotusFan: 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Fine! Naija men will NEVER leave beautiful women alone. So what? You have fun while you settle yourself. Do you really on them? Hell No! kiss

Men can only point you in the direction you are interested in. No “man” can give a “woman” the lifestyle she can give herself”! kiss

Is MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE not making money?
Funke Akindele na OLOSHO too? grin

He may contribute, but that is it! The ultimate success depends on YOU, the female. The source of wealth?

As long as you are not a P-ORN star, olosho work can only go so far.

You can’t assume every successful woman is a “WH-O-RE”!
Na so e easy? undecided WOMEN WORK HARD. I know.

Please, give the women some credit! cool

Mercy Aigbe: kiss

https://naijagists.com/photos-mercy-aigbe-goes-skincare-bleaching-business-launches-flawless-beauty-line/

Rita Dominic: kiss

https://www.google.com/amp/www.informationng.com/2016/11/rita-dominic-launches-luxury-human-hair-business.html/amp

Genevieve Nnaji: kiss

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/genevieve-nnaji-star-actress-who-is-becoming-a-mogul-id4961883.html

Nne Thank you jare... Some people are so narrow minded. In 2012 there were more female millionaires than men. Women work so hard abeg... I know of a woman who bought an island and this was a woman who did not have a rich husband or wealthy parents.

Biko, women deserve more accolades!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by PapaHD: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
Rocktation:
Abeg, I want to act too.. cry
First turn to an apostle. Then you read acts of the apostles. And you're there...
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
AreaFada2:
At this rate it will be difficult for female celebs to stay married. Husbands are just obstacle to their runs business. shocked shocked

I keep wondering must a lady leave her marriage, be rebellious to her husband or single to succeed? I look at Madam Funke Alakija, even my lovely beyonce and then I smile... A good name is better than riches.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lanruze:

She is Edo for your information.

She is? shocked

Okay things make perfect sense to me now.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by ifymadu: 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
What’s her handiwork?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by vena92: 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
This house is at Lagoon Estate Ogudu.
Congratulations ma.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by AreaFada2: 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
jaxxy:

I keep wondering must a lady leave her marriage, be rebellious to her husband or single to succeed? I look at Madam Funke Alakija, even my lovely beyonce and then I smile... A good name is better than riches.
Well Beyonce was already successful before marrying Jay-Z. Moreover marrying a billionaire music executive as a singer is the right and smart move. Women typically marry up if given a chance.

You cannot compare an older generation oil block businesswoman to women of her children's generation regarding Alakija.
Very different. Even Joke Silva with traditional values including marital contentment instead of desire for ostentatious materialism cannot be compared with modern ones.

Joke Solva rather contributes to development of their industry by training young artists in a drama school than flaunting material wealth on social media.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by newoffer: 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
Another feat by Punnapreneur. Treat your pussy with care
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by mercy232(f): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
redcliff:
yorubas and colour riot.. damn

This isn't colour riot... you check out the shades of colours combined and not just d colour... it's a beautiful rhythm of color combo..
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
LotusFan:

Nne Thank you jare... Some people are so narrow minded. In 2012 there were more female millionaires than men. Women work so hard abeg... I know of a woman who bought an island and this was a woman who did not have a rich husband or wealthy parents.

Biko, women deserve more accolades!

Thanks my dear sis. I used to think the same way, till I saw with my own eyes! cry
Any time I am in Nigeria, I am wowwwwed!
Come see “hustling women” o.

I know a 40 year-old woman who is no longer with her husband woman with 5 kids! Name it! She is into it. She is a tailor, event planner, oil and gas and catering. This woman dey waka from morning till night oooooo. Ex-husband nowhere in sight. All her kids in The U.K. schooling in POUNDS! shocked

I see how she struggles. Many like that o!
Even if the men are in your life, na jealousy and “pull down syndrome’ o!

I have since changed my opinion in that regard.
Women are making waves. . . . More than men.
FACT! kiss

No woman will knock a fellow woman down except out of spite. WE ALL KNOW HOW HARD IT IS. Only MEN will castigate hard-working and successful women out of JEALOUSY! After all, what a man CAN’T DO, a woman is DOING BEST without any man taking credit for it. You are an OLOSHO they cannot afford ke! grin

A married friend of mine with 3 kids just died of a massive heart attack. She just returned from China and her goods have not even arrived. The 3 children are in boarding school and have not been notified. All to hustle! This na married woman with husband o! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
AreaFada2:
Well Beyonce was already successful before marrying Jay-Z. Moreover marrying a billionaire music executive as a singer is the right and smart move. Women typically marry up if given a chance.

You cannot compare an older generation oil block businesswoman to women of her children's generation regarding Alakija.
Very different. Even Joke Silva with traditional values including marital contentment instead of desire for ostentatious materialism cannot be compared with modern ones.

Joke Solva rather contributes to development of their industry by training young artists in a drama school than flaunting material wealth on social media.

Well true about Alakija and beyonce probably right also bt her success grew while with her hubby and I think dats how it shud be if u marry right despite the challenges. I wud still like to believe there are women who grew or maintained success even after marriage and are yet happily married and im not talking about staying in a bad or hurtful marriage to keep appearances.

People need to know marriage is not as terrible or agonizing as its currently and popularly being potrayed.

Just like someone rightly said love doesn't hurt bt loving the wrong person does so also Marriage isn't terrible bt marrying the wrong person is.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
omooba969:

I dey, tryna keep it low key. smiley
Awwww that's so nice of you smiley
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
Congratulations ma,I pray for my own to be quick,there is nothing God cannot do

Funky is not too small to have a house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital / Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) / Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.