Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra (36268 Views)

Medina Vs Jerusalem — Religious Tension Brews Over Renaming Of Oyo Community / Nigeria, 5 Other West African Countries Condemn Renaming Of CFA Franc To ECO / June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by ChilledPill: 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
Kasy08133625633:
Poor useless hopeless old fool. I spit on you animal. Stop diverting attention and show us where you poverty devastated bastard is. See another dimension. cheesy

Idiot, your pictures are fake and what's with all these fake cheap china stuffs you're showing...

Poor pig stop taking random pictures... my appointment with your ashawo wife still remains.
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Kasy08133625633: 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
Dirty frustrated poor bastard. Show us where you are right now. You are cursed. You shall die in poverty. I spit on your head cheesy

ChilledPill:

Idiot, your pictures are fake and what's with all these fake cheap china stuffs you're showing...

Poor pig stop taking random pictures... my appointment with your ashawo wife still remains.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Kasy08133625633: 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
Chilledpill the useless frustrated dirty poor bastard, where are you? cheesy
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by ChilledPill: 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
Kasy08133625633:

Dirty frustrated poor bastard. Show us where you are right now. You are cursed. You shall die in poverty. I spit on your head cheesy

Worthless brainless fool, your head is being spit on everyday by your ashawo wife, you are cursed and so shall you remain.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Kasy08133625633: 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
Dirty useless dingbat. Are you ready to show us your ghetto slum home? You are cursed. My dog just finished fucking your useless ashawo mother cheesy

ChilledPill:

Worthless brainless fool, your head is being spit on everyday by your ashawo wife, you are cursed and so shall you remain.
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Jax1: 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
Kasy08133625633:
Dirty useless dingbat. Are you ready to show us your ghetto slum home? You are cursed. My dog just finished fucking your useless ashawo mother cheesy

Lalasticlala front page material
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Jax1: 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
ChilledPill:

Lalasticlala front page material
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Kasy08133625633: 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
Do you want him to commit suicide? Which home are you yapping about? Is ghetto home? cheesy

ValUlasi:
Kasy 3

Chilledpill 0

Chilledpill show him that you have a home.

Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by ChilledPill: 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
Kasy08133625633:

I haved already taken enough energy drink, I am patiently waiting for that worthless ashawo you called your wife to come my side 2moro, she go hear am.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by BilliBaron: 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

fanatics....

u are tribalist...discriminating against ur fellow igbo.

i ain no fanatic bro, neither am i discriminating against my fellow igbos. I just wanna tell all 'em fellas forming head of Igbo land that they're all Garbage and Savages. Bunch of Maroons.....
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Kasy08133625633: 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
Useless dirty old man show us where you are holed up. My dog has been banging your useless ashawo mother cheesy

ChilledPill:

I haved already taken enough energy drink, I am patiently waiting for that worthless ashawo you called your wife to come my side 2moro, she go hear am.
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by ChilledPill: 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
Kasy08133625633:

Useless dirty old man show us where you are holed up. My dog has been banging your useless ashawo mother cheesy

Bye idiot, I don't have any business with you any more..

I and your ashawo wife have better deal 2moro

Once again..... Bonne nuit.
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Kasy08133625633: 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hehehehe

You must not run. I thought you are mad enough?

Come back here because you have made me to put on my lister. Come back here you cursed poverty inflicted Bastard from the cursed Abia state.

ChilledPill:

Bye idiot, I don't have any business with you any more..

I and your ashawo wife have better deal 2moro

Once again..... Bonne nuit.
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by BilliBaron: 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

UNN- university of notorious namas from enugu....

same UNN is being controlled by anambra man and anambra indigenes for a long time even uptill today.....
Yet you still prefer it to ur "Dim chukwu emeka odumegwu ojukwu universty" imagine going abroad to look for a job and you find one. going for interview they asked you which university did you attend and you will be like. "DIM CHUKWU EMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY" bro i bet you will be fired b4 you could finish to pronounce that name.
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Kasy08133625633: 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
Paul shut up your dirty mouth. Have you forgotten that Ojukwu was an international figure just like Zik? Anywhere in the world you mentioned Ojukwu varsity they will tell you that they know it. You cannot compare COOU with the war college called eshooot abi na esut. Useless people, no wonder enugu state is competing with northerners in education.

[s]
BilliBaron:
Yet you still prefer it to ur "Dim chukwu emeka odumegwu ojukwu universty" imagine going abroad to look for a job and you find one. going for interview they asked you which university did you attend and you will be like. "DIM CHUKWU EMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY" bro i bet you will be fired b4 you could finish to pronounce that name.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Preshy561(f): 5:55am On Jun 21, 2018
jessca048:
that's too harsh of you to say against your fellow brothers, the same you will cry foul when the whites discriminates you
that one is a abookii boy.

seems you are new here.
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 21, 2018
Preshy561:

that one is a abookii boy.

seems you are new here.
thanks for the info,so many impersonators on nairaland now
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Preshy561(f): 7:14am On Jun 21, 2018
jessca048:
thanks for the info,so many impersonators on nairaland now
Welcome.

he has many Igbo monkers he uses to spew nonsense against Igbos.
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 21, 2018
hmmm

Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Mekanus(m): 7:49am On Jun 21, 2018
ChilledPill:

Guy, the idiot is biting more than he can chew and to think his Anambra peeps ain't calling him to order baffles me.
How can his Anambra peeps call him to order when an average Anambra man is full of arrogance and hatred for other eastern states.
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by UCyril: 8:28am On Jun 21, 2018
Please don't compare Ebony state Gov with dat okoroawusa, He is d best gov in Nigeria. 2023 he will be in Aso rock grin grin
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by saintneo(m): 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
OMANBALA1:
Umahi you cant dictate to us how and what to name our street and nobody is looking down on you ,so, stop,feeling inferior. Ebonyi people has not contributed anytbing except littering the whe space. Go to Umuoji and see how these people are trashing our home town.

An advice for Umahi, if you say you are the fastest developing state then pull your people out of Anambra and they can go back and enjoy the divided of your governance. Do not soil the name of Anambra...Anambra has singlehandedly carried Ndi Igbo on our shoulders. Biko, keep quiet.

You are very small nwanne. Onye Ka Anambra bu n'isi.
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by jaksmillioniar: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
tohpahz:

Shut that thing u call a mouth

ibo animal
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Nwanna2588: 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
It's getting to two decades now since I came to Lagos. I've not seen the type of discrimination that I've seen among my Igbo folks. Some Anambra people are the epitome of what is wrong with Igbo people. Despite that they hold the record of bringing the highest disgrace to Igbos, they still stereotype others inappropriately. Even among them, an Nnewi man will never agree that an Ozubulu man worths it. They have this saying "Amakam ife n'Ozubulu bu ofeke na Nnewi." Meaning that the most intelligent among the Ozubulus is a fool in Nnewi! This same Anambra people will tell you that Ihiala is not a proper Anambra that they belong to the Imos. The list continues.
Cyynthialove:
Rivalry, agreement and disagreement are inevitable because those things are characteristics of human being. Once you remove the aforementioned, then humanity seize to exist.

Even here in Yoruba land, the discrimination is more stronger that we thought. Ife and Modakeke no dey take eyes see each other, Ife don't marry Modakeke and vice versa.
What of Ogun, some of my people are afraid to marry Ogun man due to juju . As for Ijebu, we see them as lesser Yorubas and have no regards for them.
I don't want to discuss about Yoruba Christians vs Yoruba Muslims because even kids can read the handwriting on the wall concerning such matter ..

Summary: Every tribe has internal crisis, but always quick to come together and fight their common enemies.

While I am not here to criticise them in renaming their street, I want them to know that research at disposal shows intelligence is unique to each person and does not correlate to a specific race or gender.

As for Ebonyi, they should leave them to name their street whatever they like. Let the sleeping dog lie.
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by fabuloushappy(f): 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2021
That street bad sha
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by AmotekunSW: 10:51am On Mar 14, 2023
I laugh

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' / Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths / Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.