Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra (36263 Views)

Medina Vs Jerusalem — Religious Tension Brews Over Renaming Of Oyo Community / Nigeria, 5 Other West African Countries Condemn Renaming Of CFA Franc To ECO / June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by BelovedBuhari(m): 7:28am On Jun 20, 2018
If you are resident in the South West and you make a living here and still state this evil about the Yorubas, then it will never be well with you and all your endeavours.

Their land, roads, weather, and the water you drink will fight against you till you run back to your own land

MarijuanaLORD:

Anu ofia
Onye ofe mmanu
Thunder gbuo gi dia
So your name na afonja abi na your ancestor name
Your lineage are doomed to be enternal kaffirs to the gambari. Your agbo drunk sipping papa need constant sex enhancement to fit Bleep your aje mama. Heck you be product of agbo.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by drinkwaternow: 7:33am On Jun 20, 2018
NonsoWow:
Abia state did the similar thing too by sacking all anambra teachers in their civil service. I don't know why successive Anambra governments have not yet reciprocated.
T.A orji did it, not abia state
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by ChilledPill: 7:46am On Jun 20, 2018
Anambralstson:

You are the most senseless and useless guy in this forum, seriously had it been you are very close to me now I'll disengage you two legs with cutlass, you are so dumb, idio..t why dragging Ibeto to your senseless madness, anu, do you know how many Anambarians making millions in Ebonyi? do you know how many Anambarians own farms, quarries in Ebonyi? Do you know how many Anambarians own super shops and hotels in Ebonyi, Roban is building one of his biggest malls in Ebonyi, Gemex construction firm own by Anambra man is major contractor in Ebonyi, Ibeto is resuscitating his Cement plant in Ebonyi, same Dave that gave him his license immediately he was sworn inn, Anambarians are making more money in Ebonyi than Ebonyians in Anambra, and low IQ like me online and creating disunity amoos, please donnugu, almotrees in Enugu city anwser Anambra town names,
Bro weldone, I respect people like you, and one of the reasons I wouldn't go all out with the idiot you quote
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by BilliBaron: 7:52am On Jun 20, 2018
OMANBALA1:

You are latently ignorant. Anambra are special breed of Igbos. The investment in Anambra are 99% Anambra owned. You sound like a very crazy person who is out of their mind. You have no facts just a trailer park emotion laden gossip.
lols. 99%. Name one of your fathers investment in Anambra. Am ready to name my. Fanatic
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Ujpest: 7:54am On Jun 20, 2018
Tomigyer:
Once a thing, road or organization has been known for a certain name,even if such a name is latter changed, people will still be calling the former name forever. Take for instance NEPA. Even when it changed to PHCN and up till now with various DISCOs, people still call NEPA when ever electricity is being discussed.
Abakaliki street will still be called that old name because of easy description.
Yes, often a time...
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by BilliBaron: 8:05am On Jun 20, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

leave the boy, they always feel inferior towards anambra and has led them to join others in peddling lies. they should just grow up and stop that nonsense.

any small things imo, ebonyi, enugu will anambra ritualists yet almost all of them grew up in the same anambra.

cc
BilliBaron

if i ever feel inferior to You guys then i must be insane. Ask yourself why almos ever rich man from anambra will like to live in Enugu. Here's why every citizen of enugu is peaceful, everyone minds his/her business, hard working and everyone living there feel secured unlike Anambra. So if anyone is feeling inferior its ur Rich Men.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by ogahug: 8:25am On Jun 20, 2018
This is apathied in Igboland. I passed through UNIZIK and was was highly respected on campus due to my commitments. However, Anambra denied me marriage to the first ever girl I proposed to, all because, I came from Ebonyi and we are considered inferior to them. I jejelly withdrew and God gave me a beautiful God fearing Queen from my town in whom I am fulfilled. It the same God that provided Saul as King that removed him and provided a better one, David.
Imagine, changing the name of a street from Abakaliki (name of a capital city) to club road. What a misplaced priority. Tomorrow, they will look for Afikpo road or Ebonyi avenue and name it " akwunakwuna" road to show their hatred for Ebonyians. For every hatred shown Ebonyians, we still come out better.

5 Likes

Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Alkanoicacid(m): 8:27am On Jun 20, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Rivalry, agreement and disagreement are inevitable because those things are characteristics of human being. Once you remove the aforementioned, then humanity seize to exist.

Even here in Yoruba land, the discrimination is more stronger that we thought. Ife and Modakeke no dey take eyes see each other, Ife don't marry Modakeke and vice versa.
What of Ogun, some of my people are afraid to marry Ogun man due to juju . As for Ijebu, we see them as lesser Yorubas and have no regards for them.
I don't want to discuss about Yoruba Christians vs Yoruba Muslims because even kids can read the handwriting on the wall concerning such matter ..

Summary: Every tribe has internal crisis, but always quick to come together and fight their common enemies.
Stop lying. Who sees the Ijebu as lesser yoruba? What is the meaning of Yoruba Muslims vs Yoruba Christians? Just tell your igbo name.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by weownthewest: 8:31am On Jun 20, 2018
I am ashamed at my igbo brothers on this forum for their stupid display. One yoruba he goat that is claiming akwa ibom opened this thread with the aim of inciting igbos against each other and some idiotic igbos fell for his bait. Very shameful. As for umahi i don't take whatever is coming from him seriously reason being that he is buhari's house boy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Ziggylady(f): 8:32am On Jun 20, 2018
BelovedBuhari:
See ipob piglets in roforofo fight. grin grin cheesy.

I place my bet on Omanbala. That guy go win

You are deceiving yourself....half of the posters here are yoruba junks fooling unaselves,you included....Even me wey be Anambra have not spent as much time as you lots have.
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by weownthewest: 8:34am On Jun 20, 2018
Anambralstson:

You are the most senseless and useless guy in this forum, seriously had it been you are very close to me now I'll disengage you two legs with cutlass, you are so dumb, idio..t why dragging Ibeto to your senseless madness, anu, do you know how many Anambarians making millions in Ebonyi? do you know how many Anambarians own farms, quarries in Ebonyi? Do you know how many Anambarians own super shops and hotels in Ebonyi, Roban is building one of his biggest malls in Ebonyi, Gemex construction firm own by Anambra man is major contractor in Ebonyi, Ibeto is resuscitating his Cement plant in Ebonyi, same Dave that gave him his license immediately he was sworn inn, Anambarians are making more money in Ebonyi than Ebonyians in Anambra, and low IQ like you will come online and creating disunity among Igbos, please don't drag Anambra to your madness, go to Enugu, almost all the streets in Enugu city anwser Anambra town names, as gov Obiano supporter I disagree with him on this from day one he changed the name.
I admire your objective analysis.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Reelectbuhari: 8:42am On Jun 20, 2018
BilliBaron:
if i ever feel inferior to You guys then i must be insane. Ask yourself why almos ever rich man from anambra will like to live in Enugu. Here's why every citizen of enugu is peaceful, everyone minds his/her business, hard working and everyone living there feel secured unlike Anambra. So if anyone is feeling inferior its ur Rich Men.

Anambra bu alaeze
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by BilliBaron: 8:44am On Jun 20, 2018
OMANBALA1:

I refuse to argue with a man suffering from inferiority complex. Cure yourself. Your father build Anambra...What a nutcase
why should i feel inferior to a State that it's citizens act as a fulani Herdsmen terorist and terrorise its citizens. I can't feel inferio to such state.
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by NonsoWow: 8:45am On Jun 20, 2018
BilliBaron:
You guys are already inferior to Anambra indigenes whether you like it or not. It is not the fault of Anambra people. That is just how God designed it. You must be really insane to suggest that every rich anambra indigene wants lives in your mgbeke state! The fact is that the vast majority of anambra people are very wealthy which is why you feel that the ones living in enugu represent our best. Go to Aba, the richest Igbos there are anambra indigenes. It is like that everywhere you find anambra indigenes. Our supremacy over all other Igbos is divine and cannot be tampered with. But your wawa and nsukka ppl are the dregs of Igboland.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by mangoman00: 9:13am On Jun 20, 2018
This Umahi of a governor is agent to APC,does it mean that he can't approach his Brother Governor of Anambra state a for dialogue.His plans is to divide the Igbos for the APC.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by emmysoftyou: 9:14am On Jun 20, 2018
OMANBALA1:
Anambra is very welcoming to all Igbos.

The Vice Chancellor of Unizik is an Imo man.
The Anambra state chief press secretary is from Enugu.

But these people will never allow us hold a post in their state....We are not fools!
you re speaking rubbish about the good hardworking ebonyian people.
They're peace loving people and they are not what you described them to be.

If the vice chancellor of unizik is an IMO state man that's because unizik is a federal school.

Stop casting ills against fellow igbo man.
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by mangoman00: 9:21am On Jun 20, 2018
We are brothers ,Politician should never be allowed to use their selfish ambition to divide us.
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Call07034780891: 9:22am On Jun 20, 2018
Stop smoking weed. It is the other way round. More than 75% of Enugu people including rich and poor are living in Anambra. The same enugu where fulani herdsmen are butchering you low esteemed people

[s]
BilliBaron:
[/s]
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Call07034780891: 9:23am On Jun 20, 2018
Tell the idiots

mangoman00:
This Umahi of a governor is agent to APC,does it mean that he can't approach his Brother Governor of Anambra state a for dialogue.His plans is to divide the Igbos for the APC.
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Call07034780891: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2018
You people are inferior if not you won't be crying because your town's name was removed from our state. cheesy

BilliBaron:
why should i feel inferior to a State that it's citizens act as a fulani Herdsmen terorist and terrorise its citizens. I can't feel inferio to such state.
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by MrMacinterchi1: 9:34am On Jun 20, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Rivalry, agreement and disagreement are inevitable because those things are characteristics of human being. Once you remove the aforementioned, then humanity seize to exist.

Even here in Yoruba land, the discrimination is more stronger that we thought. Ife and Modakeke no dey take eyes see each other, Ife don't marry Modakeke and vice versa.
What of Ogun, some of my people are afraid to marry Ogun man due to juju . As for Ijebu, we see them as lesser Yorubas and have no regards for them.
I don't want to discuss about Yoruba Christians vs Yoruba Muslims because even kids can read the handwriting on the wall concerning such matter ..

Summary: Every tribe has internal crisis, but always quick to come together and fight their common enemies.

Chai! it be like say na una own big pass ooo
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by chrisxxx(m): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2018
donbenie:
Ikwerre Language is a sub dialect of Igbo and there's nothing distinct about it,funny you no longer see my like as a threat,that's an admission we were a threat grin
We do not have to subjugate the Hausa /Fulani,they are doing a good job of subjugation on their millions of poverty infested disease riddled illiterate masses.
Am sure you would like to invite them to help you reap from where your lazy as$ did not sow,just like your backstabbing Forebears that stole Igbo properties during the Biafran war.. most likely the property your lazy bum grew up in was stolen from a hard working Igboman..
I will reply you line by line. Receive education and may your sense- impermeable skull percolate words of understanding.
The size of Ibos does not make any other related languages their subgroup. Migrations and other factors affect the demographic outlook of settlements. What about if someone tells you that Ibos are subgroup of the Ikwerre people? What about if someone tells you the Ibos migrated from Ikwerre land? These issues are contentious please dont delve into it. Right from time the Ibos have always tried to annex the Ikwerre people. If the Ikwerres were Ibos it would be done effortlessly. You dont educate a people on who they are. Our languages sound similar no doubt especially those that dwell in urbanised Port Harcourt and Obio/Akpor LGAs. If you hear an Emuoha man speak same Ikwerre you will not pick a pin from it as it sounds Benin. They still speak the undiluted Ikwerre. Do I remind you that our ethnic name is Ihnurnuohna and not Ikwerre. The Ibo interpreter/imperialist gave us the name Ikwerre that sound Ibo.
We are not lazy. Our sons Rotimi Amaechi, Nyesom Wike, Late Capt. Elechi Amadi, Late Senator Obi Wali and a lot others are/were hard working people. Dont compare the Ikwerres and Ibos because we are just in 4 LGAs out of the 23 in Rivers State. Ibos have 5 states homogeneously occupied by them. There is no basis for comparison. Compare yourself with Hausa/Fulani and the Yorubas.
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by OMANBALA1: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:

People like you only know how to boast with all other peoples achievement
Special breeed of igbos my foot

I sincerely hope you dont bring a child into this world because it will be a curse to humanity to have another deranged bastard like in this world

you talk as if anambra is one small village

Anambarians have truly achieved a lot, but saying they are special is a big insult to other eastern states

Special breed of igbos with cocaine crack sniffing and gun wielding thugs from obosi, lazy toutish thugs from onitsha, mad men from nkpor and ogidi, ritualists from okija and two psycho filled aguleri and umuleri towns

Its so shameful how fools will want to be claiming superiority over others. What nonsense as special breed of igbos

Every state has their own good and bad. You are here claiming superiority whereas come to enugu and you will observe that virtually all the crimes committed in my peaceful state is done by anambarians but for once enugu people dont complain about such because we know that at the end of the day we are one, Besides enugu was the capital of old anambra

We celebrate our brethren from anambra like phyno etc and we dont stereotype the numerous bad eggs trying to soil our state

THIS STEREOTYPING OF ABAIKALIKI BY ANAMBRA PEOPLE (ESPECIALLY) NEEDS TO STOP WE CANT MOVE FORWARD WITH THIS SENSELESS REASONING

Anyways only shallow anambarians feel that they are special compared to others. Great minds from anambra like ojukwu chinua achebe never discriminated against their fellow igbo man or felt special compared o others
Real igbos are busy trying to unite ndigbo instead talking bullshit

IGBO BU IGBO
Whether good or bad

Igbo Kwenu!

If you carefully read everything I have written here you will notice I have not insulted anybody but I cant count how many times you people have insulted and mocked my people but I remained calm....Thats a sign of superior mental strength. I go to the issue not throwing dirt like a street urchin.

I am proud of our Onicha people for their achievements, Obosi for their elegance,Aguleri for their history and,culture, Nkpor for their brotherhood. There is love and mutual respect amongst Omanbala and it can only get better. Your opinion is worthless as are your insults.

Anambra are special Igbos , I repeat and the only thing you can do is get very angry and compound your earthly problems.

Ebonyi, like I said have bad environmental habits and this is a well known facts due to their nature of business. Anambra is my homeland and I will not let foreigners to come in and trash it.

Go open a thread and celebrate your state and you will not see me there but whenever Anambra people sneezes you tremble and for what.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Jax1: 11:06am On Jun 20, 2018
OMANBALA1:

If you carefully read everything I have written here you will notice I have not insulted anybody but I cant count how many times you people have insulted and mocked my people but I remained calm....Thats a sign of superior mental strength. I go to the issue not throwing dirt like a street urchin.

I am proud of our Onicha people for their achievements, Obosi for their elegance,Aguleri for their history and,culture, Nkpor for their brotherhood. There is love and mutual respect amongst Omanbala and it can only get better. Your opinion is worthless as are your insults.

Anambra are special Igbos , I repeat and the only thing you can do is get very angry and compound your earthly problems.

Ebonyi, like I said have bad environmental habits and this is a well known facts due to their nature of business. Anambra is my homeland and I will not let foreigners to come in and trash it.

Go open a thread and celebrate your state and you will not see me there but whenever Anambra people sneezes you tremble and for what.

Now what is special in Anambra people u wouldn't find in other igbos?

Talking about dirty, it's the duty of state government to keep the city clean.. Onitsha used to be dusty and dirty have u forgotten? If that was the case then who would u attribute such dirt to? Maybe Ebonyians I guess.

May I remind you that every human being was uniquely created by God assuming u are a xtian and none is superior to the other? Maybe u find it difficult to argue reasonably little wonder you blab about ur superhuman nature which in my opinion is basically a figment of ur imagination.

The said governor was actually wrong the manner in which he reacted but you, trying to claim superiority over others is absolute trash. You are just the usual hater capable of nauseating the polity.

So, u best don't cling to ur obsolete philosophy about being the best cos u could actually be the worst if we go into cross examination.

Watch it before u leap.
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Strikethem: 11:07am On Jun 20, 2018
weownthewest:
I am ashamed at my igbo brothers on this forum for their stupid display. One yoruba he goat that is claiming akwa ibom opened this thread with the aim of inciting igbos against each other and some idiotic igbos fell for his bait. Very shameful. As for umahi i don't take whatever is coming from him seriously reason being that he is buhari's house boy.
Ask yourself, are you not really a lazy thinker? You said an afonja opened the thread to incite igbos against each other, yet still castigating umuahi. Are you this dumb?
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by OMANBALA1: 11:42am On Jun 20, 2018
BilliBaron:
lols. 99%. Name one of your fathers investment in Anambra. Am ready to name my. Fanatic

We own Anambra and all the ancestral lands ,therein.
You are always going to be an alien in Anambra not a son of the land.

Deal with that!

1 Like

Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by OMANBALA1: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2018
BilliBaron:

How is Anambra terrorizing her citizens ?

1 Like

Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by SoNature(m): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2018
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]
Nonsowow is different from chino

It seems this is his latest moniker

Jobless boy!
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by OMANBALA1: 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
chrisxxx:

I will reply you line by line. Receive education and may your sense- impermeable skull percolate words of understanding.
The size of Ibos does not make any other related languages their subgroup. Migrations and other factors affect the demographic outlook of settlements. What about if someone tells you that Ibos are subgroup of the Ikwerre people? What about if someone tells you the Ibos migrated from Ikwerre land? These issues are contentious please dont delve into it. Right from time the Ibos have always tried to annex the Ikwerre people. If the Ikwerres were Ibos it would be done effortlessly. You dont educate a people on who they are. Our languages sound similar no doubt especially those that dwell in urbanised Port Harcourt and Obio/Akpor LGAs. If you hear an Emuoha man speak same Ikwerre you will not pick a pin from it as it sounds Benin. They still speak the undiluted Ikwerre. Do I remind you that our ethnic name is Ihnurnuohna and not Ikwerre. The Ibo interpreter/imperialist gave us the name Ikwerre that sound Ibo.
We are not lazy. Our sons Rotimi Amaechi, Nyesom Wike, Late Capt. Elechi Amadi, Late Senator Obi Wali and a lot others are/were hard working people. Dont compare the Ikwerres and Ibos because we are just in 4 LGAs out of the 23 in Rivers State. Ibos have 5 states homogeneously occupied by them. There is no basis for comparison. Compare yourself with Hausa/Fulani and the Yorubas.

You should be the one to get a proper education.
Anyways, who takes you people serious.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by OMANBALA1: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
Jax1:

Now what is special in Anambra people u wouldn't find in other igbos?

Talking about dirty, it's the duty of state government to keep the city clean.. Onitsha used to be dusty and dirty have u forgotten? If that was the case then who would u attribute such dirt to? Maybe Ebonyians I guess.

May I remind you that every human being was uniquely created by God assuming u are a xtian and none is superior to the other? Maybe u find it difficult to argue reasonably little wonder you blab about ur superhuman nature which in my opinion is basically a figment of ur imagination.

The said governor was actually wrong the manner in which he reacted but you, trying to claim superiority over others is absolute trash. You are just the usual hater capable of nauseating the polity.

So, u best don't cling to ur obsolete philosophy about being the best cos u could actually be the worst if we go into cross examination.

Watch it before u leap.

This is trash. Are you trying to make complaints, attack or wail ? I don't get you. You are everywhere without conviction. You even brought Jesus in it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

#Kwankwaso: What Happened To The Red Caps? / Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis / Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.