Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,616 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) (40030 Views)

It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki / Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] / BREAKING : Senate President Saraki Finally Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) by kernel507: 10:14am On Jun 20, 2018
Abbeyme:

Yeah . You're right.

But Saraki is too smart and sophisticated for that position. He'll lick everywhere dry. Person that is smarter than his own father.

Too smart, I agree. Another fear is that he may end up making Nigeria his business empire like Lagos to Tinubu.
Re: Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2018
Honestly, president fit him, we would be proud of him anytime he appears on CNN for interview knowing fully that he wont fall our hand unlike what we have now grin

dignity33:
This sarrki is well qualified to be a President .
Re: Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2018
chidima2019:
The President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, and the Distinguished Senators on the parliamentary delegation have arrived in Russia. The delegation was received by Amb. Steve Davies Ugbah, Nigeria’s Ambassador to Russia.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/06/photos-senate-president-saraki-arrived.html[/b]
they are here to watch world cup
Re: Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) by Abbeyme: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2018
kernel507:

Too smart, I agree. Another fear is that he may end up making Nigeria his business empire like Lagos to Tinubu.

So we can both agree, he should be avoided like a plague. Remember that his son just graduated from an overseas university, he wants a dynasty to handover to him....
Re: Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) by Yameater(m): 10:24am On Jun 20, 2018
chriskosherbal:
To do what exactly. ..

Another waste of the nation's resources.

To eat FUFU

Check my signature jare
Re: Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) by kernel507: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2018
Abbeyme:

So we can both agree, he should be avoided like a plague. Remember that his son just graduated from an overseas university, he wants a dynasty to handover to him....

But... Buhari isn't an option either.
Re: Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) by flexyrule(m): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2018
phastaphosto:
He needs to Stop being a coward and declare his intention for#2019presidential election...let have a realistic future for Nigeria SARAKI is the only qualified man for New era(NEW NIGERIA)

For SARAKI i go dust my pvc#Gba
Saraki? Qualified? This is how you people go about causing problems.
Re: Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) by kitaatita: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2018
The man who wants to build an empire within an empire
Re: Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2018
dignity33:
Qualify kwa. You want him to run Nigeria the way he runs Kwara. He can't even get to the primary stage.
Re: Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) by Nnamdiojukwu: 10:43am On Jun 20, 2018
dadavivo:
tell us how much buhari spent in his London hospital vacation
I wondered how you passed exams,how does this trash have to do with the topic of discussion?
Re: Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) by otokx(m): 10:49am On Jun 20, 2018
These people should not carry their badluck to our Super Eagles.
Re: Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) by mikeweezy(m): 10:56am On Jun 20, 2018
agabusta:

He blew his chances already due to his rapacious tendencies.

The SW will never support him. They already have a lot more qualified people on queue.

Same with the North, they equally have a lot more qualified people on queue. I
same with the north such as buhari ?
Re: Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 10:58am On Jun 20, 2018
He wants to go and have a feel of those Russian girls.vaskat
Re: Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2018
agabusta:

He blew his chances already due to his rapacious tendencies.

The SW will never support him. They already have a lot more qualified people on queue.

Same with the North, they equally have a lot more qualified people on queue. I

He does not need your support to succeed
Re: Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) by emmanuelex1(m): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2018
Saraki is more qualified than buhari. Case closed
AnonyNymous:

President of which country? I hope you don't mean Nigeria.

Is it because he has a nice smile and charisma? Because I see no other quality that makes him qualified to lead this country.
Re: Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) by mustoupha(m): 11:10am On Jun 20, 2018
They want to watch World cup grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) by Abbeyme: 11:36am On Jun 20, 2018
kernel507:

But... Buhari isn't an option either.

grin grin
Re: Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) by Boss13: 11:58am On Jun 20, 2018
yemmight:
They are in Russia doing what o?

To watch World cup
Re: Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) by Saintist: 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
chriskosherbal:
To do what exactly. ..

Another waste of the nation's resources.

I tell you bro

Check my signature jare
Re: Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) by wink2015(m): 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
Saraki
Re: Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) by adekhingz(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
I think he wants to join the fiesta going on in Russia

Russia is finally lightened up

You mean this??

Re: Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) by agabusta: 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

He does not need your support to succeed

He needs it.
Re: Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
dignity33:

Because he wears suit?
Re: Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
phastaphosto:
He needs to Stop being a coward and declare his intention for#2019presidential election...let have a realistic future for Nigeria SARAKI is the only qualified man for New era(NEW NIGERIA)

For SARAKI i go dust my pvc#Gba
Your head neede super glue its leaking
Re: Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
dignity33:

Talk your Community into making him President of your Town Union na..
Re: Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) by Dollabiz: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
Wasteful
Re: Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) by andyoscar(m): 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
They are here to collect the money dey looted thru super Eagle tech. Crew
Re: Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
Waste of tax payers money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies / VGC Lagos Flooded After Rain Yesterday Evening (Photos) / Why North’ll Continue To Be Problem To Nigeria –balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.