Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Reno On Buhari Jonathan & Fuel Subsidy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno On Buhari Jonathan & Fuel Subsidy (560 Views)

Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 / Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock / Buhari, Jonathan, Shonekan, Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reno On Buhari Jonathan & Fuel Subsidy by mathew247: 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
I am shocked that Nigeria under Buhari spends ₦2.4 billion daily on fuel subsidy. We spend more per day on subsidy than we spend per year on actual scientific research and development. We now pay double the fuel subsidy Jonathan paid and pay almost twice for petrol than we paid under Jonathan. The biggest scam in Nigeria is where a Buhari, who said subsidy does not exist, and called Jonathan a scammer for paying ₦1 billion Naira fuel subsidy everyday, turns around to now pay double that daily. My question to the so called Mr. Integrity is this: Have the number of cars doubled in Nigeria since 2015?

Re: Reno On Buhari Jonathan & Fuel Subsidy by pode(m): 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
mathew247:
I am shocked that Nigeria under Buhari spends ₦2.4 billion daily on fuel subsidy. We spend more per day on subsidy than we spend per year on actual scientific research and development. We now pay double the fuel subsidy Jonathan paid and pay almost twice for petrol than we paid under Jonathan. The biggest scam in Nigeria is where a Buhari, who said subsidy does not exist, and called Jonathan a scammer for paying ₦1 billion Naira fuel subsidy everyday, turns around to now pay double that daily. My question to the so called Mr. Integrity is this: Have the number of cars doubled in Nigeria since 2015?
You are the biggest fool here because you cannot see beyond your nose when GEJ was in power
Re: Reno On Buhari Jonathan & Fuel Subsidy by mathew247: 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
pode:

You are the biggest fool here because you cannot see beyond your nose when GEJ was in power
zon B...highlight the lies on the post or go suck ur cow breasts as usual.

(1) (Reply)

Captioned This Photo Of President Buhari's Trip To Bauchi State Today / Governor Ayade Test Runing The Rice Transplanting Machine At The Rice City / Beyond Politics: Ambode And Fayose Sign Mou On Rice Cultivation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.