Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Video: Watch This Cameroonian Couple As They Seal Their Love With A Blood Covena - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Watch This Cameroonian Couple As They Seal Their Love With A Blood Covena (467 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / See Photos As Bestman Set His Eye At The New Couple As They Kiss In Their Car / 7 Bridesmaids Spying At Couple As They Kisses On Wedding Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Watch This Cameroonian Couple As They Seal Their Love With A Blood Covena by Henzyworld(m): 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
A trending video has surface on social media, showing a Cameroonian couple sealing their love with a blood covenant. The man, Sule Buba,  shared the video on his Facebook page and defended his action when people called him out. 

Watch this trending video here

http://henzyworld.com/relationships/divorce-separation/video-watch-this-cameroonian-couple-as-they-seal-their-love-with-a-blood-covenant/

(1) (Reply)

Serious Drama As Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mal / See 7 Great Tips For Getting Rid Of Vaginal Odour–number 5 & 6 Works Like Magic / Read The Heartfelt Love Birthday Message VP Osibanjo Sent To His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.