Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle (31026 Views)

Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom / Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His / Impending Child Custody Battle: Baby Mama Preventing Access To My Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle by adorable29(f): 5:48am On Jun 21, 2018
Boyooosa:

I wish u don't read this tonite so that u can wake up tomorrow in another regretful day. You keep reigning curses just because you are bittered with truths. Well, its ur problem, I can't help that. Regardless of effort put in avoiding a smello's outburst, it will still soil the whole environment when unleashed.Its ur upbringing, deal with it. Ako'gba!

Girlooode...... Good morning o! So you still came on this thread last night. I wonder when you slept. Shebi you no get work ni? I suspect you are a poor lazy jobless Nigerian youth cheesy .

Madam I dey go prepare for work o. Its not like you are even entertaining me again sef. At least if you want to be a nag, yarn sense ke... Which one is all this opata that you keep spewing? undecided

Shebi this how you plan to live your miserable life?
Languishing in a cat fight with a woman for hours and being a burden to your poor parents. You and your pink chewing gum p.enis should go hustle Jor. Nkpi! angry

Modified: So I see you say your favorite food is indomie. Buhahahahaha! Shoot me already! cheesy cheesy I said it that my instincts don't lie. You are indeed a lonely nagging sheman with a tiny brocos. cheesy cheesy I was right.
YOU NO BE MAN AT ALL.
Your favorite food used to be rice but it is now indomie?! Then you bring it on nairaland?! Hahahhahaha! My ribs o! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed

Broyoosky, you are closet gay. Admit it. Ain't nothing wrong with that. This is 2018, babe! Look at bobrisky na, that lady is submitting his anus and making plenty cash. Be like bobrisky...cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle by MarieSucre(f): 7:28am On Jun 21, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Why is it that when an argument is initiated, you resort to using swear words ? May I wager because you eventually know you would lose the argument or too weak to stand your corner, hence resorting to insultive insinuations/innuendos?

You do the same in real life, face2face and online ........ And you always wonder why you are left carrying the baby alone ?

Please where do I insult you? Point it out for me.
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle by Lexusgs430: 9:13am On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

Please where do I insult you? Point it out for me.

Does this look like a praise?

Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle by MarieSucre(f): 9:25am On Jun 21, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Does this look like a praise?

Here is the full context. In case you missed it in order to deflect from the topic. With specific parts capitalised to help you better understand Adjective of purpose and time, which clearly outlines hypothetical conjectures.

"WHEN you marry that woman DO THINK SHE WILL EVER respect you seeing as she knows you're an indecisive mudafuka who dumps everything on her shoulders as soon as the heat gets hot."

Now I ask you again. Sir, point to me where I insulted YOU? waiting.
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle by Lexusgs430: 9:30am On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

Here is the full context. In case you missed it in order to deflect from the topic. With specific parts capitalised to help you better understand Adjective of purpose and time, which clearly outlines hypothetical conjectures.

"WHEN you marry that woman DO THINK SHE WILL EVER respect you seeing as she knows you're an indecisive mudafuka who dumps everything on her shoulders as soon as the heat gets hot."

Now I ask you again. Sir, point to me where I insulted YOU? waiting.

It's not about insulting my person (personally). Using semantics would not easily get you out of this Madam.....

In the process of setting out pointers, you use words like 'indecisive mudafaka'. And you attempt to use Grammar to confuse the situation?

I only attended night school.......
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle by MarieSucre(f): 9:47am On Jun 21, 2018
Lexusgs430:

It's not about insulting my person (personally). Using semantics would not easily get you out of this Madam.....

In the process of setting out pointers, you use words like 'indecisive mudafaka'. And you attempt to use Grammar to confuse the situation?

I only attended night school.......

So by your logic, if I rephrase it like this;

"WHEN you marry that man DO THINK HE WILL EVER respect you seeing as he knows you might be an ashewo who dumps him as soon as he is broke."

You're saying that I am insulting myself and all other women. Even if you went to night school, you must have learnt tenses and adjectives, which I used to craft this hypothetical situation above.

Please don't tell you still do not understand.

I mean you've seen similar comments on nairaland by guys directed at women. I don't think you ever went on any of their commenst to tell them their insulting women.
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle by 190theclown: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2018
freshvine:

190 is married to a dark brief lady from another continent..

who the Phuck are you and why you talking about me? undecided
Una no de tire to gossip people, the world has moved on
una still seatdown for internet de gossip
na wa undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle by Lexusgs430: 10:17am On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

So by your logic, if I rephrase it like this;

"WHEN you marry that man DO THINK HE WILL EVER respect you seeing as he knows you might be an ashewo who dumps him as soon as he is broke."

You're saying that I am insulting myself and all other women. Even if you went to night school, you must have learnt tenses and adjectives, which I used to craft this hypothetical situation above.

Please don't tell you still do not understand.

I mean you've seen similar comments on nairaland by guys directed at women. I don't think you ever went on any of their commenst to tell them their insulting women.

It's clearly obvious you never attended night school. I don't think we ever used or taught adjectives or tenses (no light to see contents of lectures)....

I am almost forgetting the initial issue raised on this thread...... Have I seen similar comments on NL? Yes.... But I always see issues from both parts of the divide (well, I try to)....

Madam, let's not stretch this any further.. Let's just meet up for a coffee and doughnut......

Have a pleasant day.....
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle by 190theclown: 10:17am On Jun 21, 2018
freshvine:

he's married for around 5 years now

get a life angry

Leave me alone and stop talking about me FFS
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle by MarieSucre(f): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2018
Lexusgs430:

It's clearly obvious you never attended night school. I don't think we ever used or taught adjectives or tenses (no light to see contents of lectures)....

I am almost forgetting the initial issue raised on this thread...... Have I seen similar comments on NL? Yes.... But I always see issues from both parts of the divide (well, I try to)....

Madam, let's not stretch this any further.. Let's just meet up for a coffee and doughnut......

Have a pleasant day.....

So that if I greet you good morning you'll say I'm insulting you, next thing will be gbosa on my cheeks. Hunku thank you I'll pass.
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle by Lexusgs430: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

So that if I greet you good morning you'll say I'm insulting you, next thing will be gbosa on my cheeks. Hunku thank you I'll pass.

Some slaps are warm with emotional attachments...... I promise not to give you Ibadan tribal marks..... We'll do zobo & puff puff then........
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle by Saintmary(f): 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
GoodFaith:

Please people we don't need to have narrow mind
He did not reject the daughter
The positive thing is that he is a father and he want to play a major role in his daughter life
He doesn't want to just be ATM
90% of unplanned pregnancy have lot of issue
Broad minds gloss over issues, right? Congrats to the guy though, he got what he wanted, but how long is it going to take before the child realises who her father really is?
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle by Saintmary(f): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
charliboy654:

But he's making up for it, would u prefer he abandoned his child forever or realize his mistakes and make it up to her.
No one is perfect, every now n then we make bad decisions, but he's good he realized his early.
Okay
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle by GoodFaith: 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
Saintmary:

Broad minds gloss over issues, right? Congrats to the guy though, he got what he wanted, but how long is it going to take before the child realises who her father really is?
"how long is it going to take before the child realises who her father really is?"---for REAL
I view the above comment as stupids and ignorant . I add narrow minded
i don't know the OP and you don't know the OP
The reason I said people have narrow mind for you to make any presumption is unacceptable
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle by Saintmary(f): 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
GoodFaith:

"how long is it going to take before the child realises who her father really is?"---for REAL
I view the above comment as stupids and ignorant . I add narrow minded
i don't know the OP and you don't know the OP
The reason I said people have narrow mind for you to make any presumption is unacceptable
Congrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Widower Asking For My Hand In Marriage / My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby / Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.