Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,087 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust (33761 Views)

Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians / Presidency Speaks On Buhari Using Recovered Loot To Fund Re-election / Why We’re Disbursing Abacha’s Loot To Lift Up People– Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust by lastempero: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2018
Chai they want to reloot abacha loot again. Nigeria which way sad
Re: FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust by GSA01: 11:42am On Jun 20, 2018
Nbote:
Hahahahaha... I swear dis govt is funny, I'm guessing it's jus d way "poor and vulnerable" Nigerians have been receiving #5000 too abi.. Wen was d "poorest" Nigerians list compiled and Wat were d criteria? Well na campaign season b dis so expect more of such lies.. A country dat doesn't have a database of its citizens wants to "share " money to dem... Deception at its peak..

If what happens exactly?? Are U unaware dey claim to be paying "poorest" Nigerians #5000 monthly?? D govt already is a fraud so let's stop pretending we don't know

Its not a fraud, it happens under the conditional cash transfer Programme, if you dont know you ask and stop misleading people,
The National Cash transfer programme provides targeted transfer to poor and is happening in 20 states, to 297,973 caregivers;do your research bro...

1 Like

Re: FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust by FEGNO: 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
"ABACHA DID NOT STEAL ANY MONEY" ACCORDING TO THE DULLARD IN CHIEF- PMB
Re: FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust by breakeven: 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
APC campaign money!!!
Re: FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust by ElsonMorali: 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
senatordave1:

Its not everything that must have a basis in law moreover its not illegal or unlawful.disbursing money directly to citizens is under the auspices of the government and a primary duty.your plan is good but unworkable.if obj budgeted 16 billin dollars for power and theres none,what will 300 million do? Your plans are long term while the needs of the masses are immediate and need short term solutions.check the budgets of all the states,local and federal governments you will see that a what you outlined is enshrined thete yearly but where is the result? 30k monthly is still better than budgeting for a power plant that would be uncompleted.

So in your opinion only Nigerians aged 18-35 years need money?
Re: FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust by edicied: 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
candy:
What's the criteria for selecting recipients? I think this is not a well thought out idea at all! Why not use the money for something that will benefit the country like improving the health sector or so? I hope the money won't be used to fund terrorism! I just weak for naija.
The population in Nigeria is 180million + so I guess everyone would get at least $1million grin
Re: FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust by senatordave1(m): 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
ElsonMorali:

So in your opinion only Nigerians aged 18-35 years need money?
Not so,its just for a test run or as a case study since they form the highest segment of the population and are hardhit by unemploymen the most
Re: FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust by jossytech(m): 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
at bank rate that hell 96,922,000,000 ( ninety-six billion nine hundred twenty-two million Nairas)

How many poorest Nigeria so we can divided it by the figure and know what amount entering their banks

In sane society the fund should be given to graduates and skilled workers to create jobs and loan to single mother market women
Re: FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
Amhappy:

Abeg expantiate which form was that. I never heard about it

The form contains your personal data and bank details,then passport, they give it to churches to distribute to members ,mine came through mbaka adoration ministry
Re: FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
Sammy07:

Pls explain further...

Through online or how?

My whatsapp number.

its not online,they will give you a form to fill with your passport ,the amount you want in millions o,then you submit back to them,you will pay for the form,this thing started since last year December
Re: FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust by ElsonMorali: 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
senatordave1:

Not so,its just for a test run or as a case study since they form the highest segment of the population and are hardhit by unemploymen the most

Oya show us statistical data that the above is true.

And what do you mean by test run or case study?

You want to use billions of dollars for case study?

And when the case study fails what next? You start looking for whom to blame?

There are people in their 40s, 50s and 60s who are starving. They have families and they are about to die of hunger. But let them wait while we run a test case with the money first, right?
Re: FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust by lolast188: 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
freee.

Re: FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust by Justinah4real(f): 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
dabeto:
The Swiss gave a dullard this kind of dumb condition and he wants to comply and use the opportunity to deceive a docile nation to siphon the money back. To suggest that we invest the money in developmental infrastructure is to also tow the part of what is known that the money will go back into pockets. This is a shythole country.

Re: FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust by Sammy07: 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
ikechizoba:

its not online,they will give you a form to fill with your passport ,the amount you want in millions o,then you submit back to them,you will pay for the form,this thing started since last year December

Pls, where can I get the form
Re: FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust by Dreadful: 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
Which one did they say they'll share again to States for payment for payment of salaries?
Re: FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
Sammy07:

Pls, where can I get the form

my brother l don't know,l got mine when l attended a church program, someone l know got his ,from a senior pastor in their church, maybe you can ask around in any known worship house,am even surprise that only few knows about this,make we kukuma wait till the 28th June to find out what they have to say
Re: FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust by Decency1984(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
ikechizoba:

yesso,same here,l thought it was a joke,cos they did it through churches, and were collecting money for the form

You are right. I have spent total of #800 and 6 passport. The registration is offline, I hope they will get to everyone

1 Like

Re: FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust by funsho2016: 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
SHARE IT!
That is the best thing because we have tried other options like skill acquisitions, power project,infrastructure etc and they didn't work so,let give sharing a chance to proof itself abi.
when the people are empowered govt gain through the payment of tax so the money still get back to the govt to do whatever they want to so
Re: FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust by Sammy07: 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
ikechizoba:

my brother l don't know,l got mine when l attended a church program, someone l know got his ,from a senior pastor in their church, maybe you can ask around in any known worship house,am even surprise that only few knows about this,make we kukuma wait till the 28th June to find out what they have to say
okay sis
Re: FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust by orisa37: 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
It should be shared and spent equally by The 36 States' P O O R.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) / Nigerian Air Force Deploys Additional Combat Aircraft To North East (Photos) / Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.