Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users (12522 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Users Pls Comment / See The Top 10 New Features In Android Oreo 8.0 / Check Out The 14 Powerful Features Of The New Android Oreo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by Buhari2019: 8:38am On Jun 20, 2018
lavenderjade:
Bleep mtk

Snapdragon all d way
Intimidation!
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by emmy9500: 8:40am On Jun 20, 2018
klens:
which phone is this?

Google pixel
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by ogundeleai(m): 8:51am On Jun 20, 2018
freemanbubble:
isoright.

all these mtk phones are crap.
all they do is dump their substandard phones in Africa market.... their processors and ram is bulshittt. they lie about their ram size. tecno camon x pro say it is 4gig ram but sincerely it is not
. bought it for eighty thousand naira. wasted my hard earned money.
infinix is even worse all their phones Begin to tell you unfortunately a particular app has stopped.
Tecno
Infinix
Gionee
Innjoo
Itel
Elephone
Jiayu
Oppson
THL
Pipo
Oppo
Chuwi
Yusun.
all the above mentioned phones are crap
.... Just remove numbers of the users of phones you listed and see how many still remain as phone users not only in Nigeria but accross Asia and Africa.... A recent report has it that 95% of IPhone handlers even in America can't use up to 75% of the phone features... Is that the kind of phone we should have by whatever means in this part of the world where unreliable and expensive data is the other of the day.. I believe the above makers listed still deserve kudos for breaking monopoly hitherto enjoy in Africa market... Am once a victim of Nigerians that bought Samsung T100 for whooping 40k.. A phone with no internet features or other minimum features require in today's modern Technology...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by Hadeehart101(f): 8:57am On Jun 20, 2018
Just so you know, after the update the phone's battery will start driaining faster. If you use the app lock feature on Xsecurity, the whole app is gone.
On the up side, most of the annoying system apps are gone, then the internal memory is optimised... Take me for example, I had 4GB ROM before the update but met over 5.4GB on my device after the update. The whole interface is finer (at least to me)
Oh! I almost forgot, magazine screen lock has been modified. It's now one per time, no more chance to add up to 9 personal pictures neither can you slide left or right or see the next/previous wallpaper. If you like doing that like me, it's gone... Sorry.
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by AceDomino(m): 8:59am On Jun 20, 2018
freemanbubble:
isoright.

all these mtk phones are crap.
all they do is dump their substandard phones in Africa market.... their processors and ram is bulshittt. they lie about their ram size. tecno camon x pro say it is 4gig ram but sincerely it is not
. bought it for eighty thousand naira. wasted my hard earned money.
infinix is even worse all their phones Begin to tell you unfortunately a particular app has stopped.
Tecno
Infinix
Gionee
Innjoo
Itel
Elephone
Jiayu
Oppson
THL
Pipo
Oppo
Chuwi
Yusun.
all the above mentioned phones are crap

Why not use that 80,000 to order for a Redmi note 4 in the first place? You'd have gotten the value for your hard earned money
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by AceDomino(m): 9:03am On Jun 20, 2018
ogundeleai:
.... Just remove numbers of the users of phones you listed and see how many still remain as phone users not only in Nigeria but accross Asia and Africa.... A recent report has it that 95% of IPhone handlers even in America can't use up to 75% of the phone features... Is that the kind of phone we should have by whatever means in this part of the world where unreliable and expensive data is the other of the day.. I believe the above makers listed still deserve kudos for breaking monopoly hitherto enjoy in Africa market... Am once a victim of Nigerians that bought Samsung T100 for whooping 40k.. A phone with no internet features or other minimum features require in today's modern Technology...

Well said.
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by MarieSucre(f): 9:31am On Jun 20, 2018
DrayZee:

Not everyone maximizes the use of high end phones like the S7 Edge to their full capabilities.
So for him, there might not be much of a difference between the S7 Edge and a Note 4.
But to a phone gamer, for example, the difference would astoundingly clear.

And to be honest, Infinix does really well on their high-end phones.

As a phone gamer which is preferable and why?
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by ariesbull: 9:52am On Jun 20, 2018
olaniputu:
yoooo
got the update this morning

love this phone

matched up to my former galaxy s7 edge performance wise and battery wise

i know what I'm saying

for you to get maximum performance on s7 edge you have to sacrifice your battery life
but here getting max performance and good battery life grin

Got the update but no space and you can't move apps to external memory on note 4
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by olaniputu: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2018
[s]
CHIMDIYA4EVA:

In other words, you are comparing infinix note4 to Samsung s7 edge? Maybe it's the fake you used?
[/s]
you don't know anything
your type rates phone with paper specs

i have used both phones to tell

galaxy s7 edge beats note 4 pro in performance but for you to get that maximum performance you have to sacrifice your battery life even to set it to QHD na your battery go hear am

but infinix note 4 pro you get your performance and battery life
this phone don't lag at all

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by olaniputu: 9:56am On Jun 20, 2018
ariesbull:

Got the update but no space and you can't move apps to external memory on note 4
sorry i use 128gb and I don't save anything on my phone memory
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by Ebulonse(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2018
olaniputu:
yoooo
got the update this morning

love this phone

matched up to my former galaxy s7 edge performance wise and battery wise

i know what I'm saying

for you to get maximum performance on s7 edge you have to sacrifice your battery life
but here getting max performance and good battery life grin
Good morning bro, want to know if your note 4 pro still fast charge coz mine does that intermittently.
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by olaniputu: 10:06am On Jun 20, 2018
DrayZee:

Not everyone maximizes the use of high end phones like the S7 Edge to their full capabilities.
So for him, there might not be much of a difference between the S7 Edge and a Note 4.
But to a phone gamer, for example, the difference would astoundingly clear.

And to be honest, Infinix does really well on their high-end phones.
i love this your reply

i have used galaxy s7 edge very well and here is what I discovered
i use my phone for business and what I need is a phone that does not lag or hang though s7 edge is a high end phone but trust me you can only unleash its beast on high performance settings which must make use of QHD
yes you get the desired performance but battery life is nothing to write home about and doesn't serve me a day no matter how much i manage it.
and if you set it to low level which makes use of FHD trust me you phone will lag (imagine s7 edge lagging) and i hate lagging.
so finally i have to sell it and get infinix note 4 pro
trust me since then I have peace of mind because the phone doesn't lag and battery life is very very fantastic cheesy
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by ekenzify(m): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2018
Omololu007:
Yama yama

What about people using note 3 and 2,hot 5 and 4 etc,they do not deserve an update

Am still seeing update for Nougat 7.0 jus this morning.. So many issues to fix and I noticed they wants to add a sport bet app. Real advertising n market strategy.
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by olaniputu: 10:07am On Jun 20, 2018
Ebulonse:

Good morning bro, want to know if your note 4 pro still fast charge coz mine does that intermittently.
my fast charge like no tomorrow

use original charger and original USB cord
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by olaniputu: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2018
MarieSucre:

note 4 pro can handle any game you put it

if it can handle pes 2018 perfectly without lagging then it can handle any game
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by MarieSucre(f): 10:12am On Jun 20, 2018
olaniputu:
note 4 pro can handle any game you put it

if it can handle pes 2018 perfectly without lagging then it can handle any game
Thanks for the advice. I always thought Samsung was the top android phone. I should check this other phone out.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by olaniputu: 10:14am On Jun 20, 2018
MarieSucre:

Thanks for the advice. I always thought Samsung was the top android phone. I should check this other phone out.
they are but there are many good phones out there that can match them
infinix note 4 pro is so underrated
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by DrayZee: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2018
MarieSucre:

The Galaxy S7 Edge.

Apart from the fact that it surpasses the Note 4 in RAM management, it also runs on top level Snapdragon processors and Adreno 530 GPS as against the Note 4's Mediatek procesor and Mali-T720 GPU.
The S7 Edge also has liquid cooling and a literal gaming mode, to mute notifications and add some other features to enhance gaming experience. It was actually made to be a gaming phone.

So if the price is not a problem, the S7 Edge is clearly a better option. The Note 4 will perform well enough on most games. But if you're talking something like PUBG, it will struggle (Assuming it runs the game in the first place).
Are you planning to get one?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by MarieSucre(f): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2018
DrayZee:

The Galaxy S7 Edge.

Apart from the fact that it surpasses the Note 4 in RAM management, it also runs on top level Snapdragon processors and Adreno 530 GPS as against the Note 4's Mediatek procesor and Mali-T720 GPU.
The S7 Edge also has liquid cooling and a literal gaming mode, to mute notifications and add some other features to enhance gaming experience. It was actually made to be a gaming phone.

So if the price is not a problem, the S7 Edge is clearly a better option. The Note 4 will perform well enough on most games. But if you're talking something like PUBG, it will struggle (Assuming it runs the game in the first place).
Are you planning to get one?
Yes thanks for the advice.
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by DrayZee: 10:24am On Jun 20, 2018
olaniputu:
i love this your reply

i have used galaxy s7 edge very well and here is what I discovered
i use my phone for business and what I need is a phone that does not lag or hang though s7 edge is a high end phone but trust me you can only unleash its beast on high performance settings which must make use of QHD
yes you get the desired performance but battery life is nothing to write home about and doesn't serve me a day no matter how much i manage it.
and if you set it to low level which makes use of FHD trust me you phone will lag (imagine s7 edge lagging) and i hate lagging.
so finally i have to sell it and get infinix note 4 pro
trust me since then I have peace of mind because the phone doesn't lag and battery life is very very fantastic cheesy
Exactly. People need to determine if they really need such high end phones because at the end of the day, a phone like the Note 4 (or any of Infinix's flagships) will handle most people's day-to-day operations effectively.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by Bahddo(m): 10:25am On Jun 20, 2018
I'm so not installing yet. Lemme read reviews from others first grin
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by louxera(f): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2018
lavenderjade:
Bleep mtk

Snapdragon all d way

Swear down bro
RN4 iz bae all day every day
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by louxera(f): 10:34am On Jun 20, 2018
AceDomino:

Why not use that 80,000 to order for a Redmi note 4 in the first place? You'd have gotten the value for your hard earned money

Gbam!!!
If you know you know....

Drops mic

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by lavenderjade(m): 10:45am On Jun 20, 2018
louxera:

Swear down bro
RN4 iz bae all day every day

If u knw u knw
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by FODA(m): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2018
Crap crappy crappiest phone,when you visit car care centre you will know infinity techno and itel re crap.
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by Omololu007(m): 11:31am On Jun 20, 2018
ekenzify:

Am still seeing update for Nougat 7.0 jus this morning.. So many issues to fix and I noticed they wants to add a sport bet app. Real advertising n market strategy.
what infinix model are you using?
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by great289(m): 11:41am On Jun 20, 2018
after the update, my phone keep hanging. i tire fr d update
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by franksam2009: 11:57am On Jun 20, 2018
I installed the latest system update on my camon x and some of my inbuilt app crashed, my messaging stopped working and some other apps too, receiving calls is also a problem, someone please help!!!
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by franksam2009: 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
I will advice Anyone who is thinking of buying techno camon x not to try it oo, the fone has only good camera but it's not smart at all, I used the inbuilt cleaner in the phone to clear cache and the freaking thing ended up deleting all my pictures and videos, WTF!!
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by ekenzify(m): 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
Omololu007:
what infinix model are you using?

HOT 5
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
olaniputu:
[s][/s]
you don't know anything
your type rates phone with paper specs

i have used both phones to tell

galaxy s7 edge beats note 4 pro in performance but for you to get that maximum performance you have to sacrifice your battery life even to set it to QHD na your battery go hear am

but infinix note 4 pro you get your performance and battery life
this phone don't lag at all
LOL ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Etisalat 1gb Cheat 100% Working / How To Unsubscribe From Mtnplay Services / Can My Samsung Gt- S5230 Phone Download Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.