Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users (12526 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Users Pls Comment / See The Top 10 New Features In Android Oreo 8.0 / Check Out The 14 Powerful Features Of The New Android Oreo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by Kalapizim(m): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
ekenzify:

Am still seeing update for Nougat 7.0 jus this morning.. So many issues to fix and I noticed they wants to add a sport bet app. Real advertising n market strategy.
didnt you see the image posted up check xclub to see people updating their devices baba.
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by echepops(m): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
I'm really enjoying the update. Nice one Infinix
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by ekenzify(m): 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
Kalapizim:
didnt you see the image posted up check xclub to see people updating their devices baba.

Am using hot 5 bro
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by Slimfeez(m): 11:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
echepops:
I'm really enjoying the update. Nice one Infinix
.... Want to know much about the update pls
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by grudges: 5:10am On Jun 21, 2018
I want clear carch for infonix note 4 pro but when I press volume down nd power to put the phone on recovery mode is not working, its shows black, how do you clear carch of your phone
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by Kalapizim(m): 7:23am On Jun 21, 2018
ekenzify:

Am using hot 5 bro
OK, the Oreo is for Note 4 pro
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by omoadeleye(m): 7:32am On Jun 21, 2018
greyham:
If your phone works fine there's no need to update

The update is a waste of 2GB

yeah a waste, nothing new in those features addded

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by grudges: 9:09am On Jun 21, 2018
omoadeleye:

yeah a waste, nothing new in those features addded
aftet the update, i notice their is no xmanager again, under which you can block unwanted apps from using your data.
Its also shows how many MB use in that day without using third party application.
You can do alot of stuff under xmanager.
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by omoadeleye(m): 9:26am On Jun 21, 2018
grudges:
aftet the update, i notice their is no xmanager again, under which you can block unwanted apps from using your data.
Its also shows how many MB use in that day without using third party application.
You can do alot of stuff under xmanager.

So bad, well they will add that in subsequent update
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by grudges: 9:43am On Jun 21, 2018
omoadeleye:

So bad, well they will add that in subsequent update
I saw it now, they move the feautures of xmanager to phone master with added features. Excitement wanna kill me Cheers infinix.
Their is little improvement in Camera, Sound, I can't tell about battery for now. I like eye care protection it work like magic.
I equally noticed that the phone is freety fast now, by my calculation by 0.2 sec faster than b/4
I must say this, b/4 I disable Adaptive brightness because it takes time b/4 the screen light dim, or increase but now it work better than b/4.
I dont know of Xcharge if their is any improvement, cos I did'nt charge my phone since the update.
Now my only concern is how to reboot to recovery mode.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by itzkola(m): 10:37am On Jun 21, 2018
Please if someone install the update. Will everything on the phone wipe off?
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by grudges: 11:01am On Jun 21, 2018
itzkola:
Please if someone install the update. Will everything on the phone wipe off?
Nope, all your downloaded apps including messages, contact, notes, pictures, music, documents will remain intact.
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by Slimfeez(m): 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
grudges:
I saw it now, they move the feautures of xmanager to phone master with added features. Excitement wanna kill me Cheers infinix.
Their is little improvement in Camera, Sound, I can't tell about battery for now. I like eye care protection it work like magic.
I equally noticed that the phone is freety fast now, by my calculation by 0.2 sec faster than b/4
I must say this, b/4 I disable Adaptive brightness because it takes time b/4 the screen light dim, or increase but now it work better than b/4.
I dont know of Xcharge if their is any improvement, cos I did'nt charge my phone since the update.
Now my only concern is how to reboot to recovery mode.
... How does the eye care protection work?
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by grudges: 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
Slimfeez:
... How does the eye care protection work?
it add reddish colour to the screen, it reduce the effect cause by our phone's screen light especially in the dark area. Like UC browser they have Night mode which also work like eye care, night mode for UC is limited to only UC but for eye care its apply to all apps.
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by youngderek1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
i have infinix note 4 for sale, 32gb rom 3gb ram 4300mah with all its accessories fixed price is 48k
location is lagos

if u are interested should pm me on whatsapp 070.17732093
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by wag008(m): 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
grudges:
it add reddish colour to the screen, it reduce the effect cause by our phone's screen light especially in the dark area. Like UC browser they have Night mode which also work like eye care, night mode for UC is limited to only UC but for eye care its apply to all apps.
have you tried the charging it now? is it fast charging?
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by grudges: 12:00am On Jun 22, 2018
wag008:
have you tried the charging it now? is it fast charging?
the xcharge stop at 73% and the battery drain faster than before
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by wag008(m): 7:58am On Jun 22, 2018
grudges:
thanks
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 8:59am On Jun 22, 2018
this rom is buggy grin
but still cool sha
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by Mcfiltermouth: 10:43am On Jun 22, 2018
No x charge after Oreo update
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by ObaIgwe1: 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
grudges:

The battery drain seems to have happened only on the 1st day of the update. After turning off the phone and fully charged it overnight, the battery drain became normal from the 2nd day.

Mcfiltermouth:
No x charge after Oreo update

Fast charge still works.
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by grudges: 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
[quote author=ObaIgwe1 post=68716956]

The battery drain seems to have happened only on the 1st day of the update. After turning off the phone and fully charged it overnight, the battery drain became normal from the 2nd day.
Okay,
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
the eye care makes your phone screen like amoled
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by PapalsBull(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
[s]
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
the eye care makes your phone screen like amoled
[/s]
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by OperaMini1(m): 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
I did this update 2 days ago, and my phone has been acting up, can't restart or be shut down, doesn't respond to my finger touches, freezes for up to 2 minutes before responding after screen is locked.

Solution please, thanks.
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by great289(m): 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
OperaMini1:
I did this update 2 days ago, and my phone has been acting up, can't restart or be shut down, doesn't respond to my finger touches, freezes for up to 2 minutes before responding after screen is locked.

Solution please, thanks.
u might ve a cracked screen
mine did d same
buh i changed d sensor. 1500 for d sensor den 1000 fr d engr
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by OperaMini1(m): 6:26am On Jun 24, 2018
great289:
u might ve a cracked screen mine did d same buh i changed d sensor. 1500 for d sensor den 1000 fr d engr

Thanks sha, but I'm not seeing any crack. Will seek out a technician.
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by great289(m): 7:37am On Jun 24, 2018
OperaMini1:

ok, they may ask u to flash d phone, buh do not,
change d sensor of the phone
Re: Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users by great289(m): 7:37am On Jun 24, 2018
OperaMini1:

double post
OperaMini1:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Unsubscribe From Mtnplay Services / Can My Samsung Gt- S5230 Phone Download Whatsapp / Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lteā€“full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.