Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

"You Damaged Me & Won't Make Heaven" - Nigerian Lady Writes Her Born-Again Aunt - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "You Damaged Me & Won't Make Heaven" - Nigerian Lady Writes Her Born-Again Aunt (1199 Views)

My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. / Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Damaged Me & Won't Make Heaven" - Nigerian Lady Writes Her Born-Again Aunt by GistMoreTV: 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
GistMore.com

See post below...

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/damaged-wont-make-heaven-nigerian-lady-writes-born-aunt

Lalasticlala

Re: "You Damaged Me & Won't Make Heaven" - Nigerian Lady Writes Her Born-Again Aunt by GistMoreTV: 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2018

Re: "You Damaged Me & Won't Make Heaven" - Nigerian Lady Writes Her Born-Again Aunt by GistMoreTV: 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: "You Damaged Me & Won't Make Heaven" - Nigerian Lady Writes Her Born-Again Aunt by BiadeFolar(m): 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: "You Damaged Me & Won't Make Heaven" - Nigerian Lady Writes Her Born-Again Aunt by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
sad
Re: "You Damaged Me & Won't Make Heaven" - Nigerian Lady Writes Her Born-Again Aunt by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
Chaiii...Devil had been on earth since ooo learning Evil acts from people like this...some humans are just plainly wicked
Re: "You Damaged Me & Won't Make Heaven" - Nigerian Lady Writes Her Born-Again Aunt by robinso01(m): 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
to be sincere, women are very wicked, in spite the pain they go through during pregnancy and child labor, they are the most wicked being on earth, you can never see a man to be as evil as this , ve seen such situations of like this before.
Re: "You Damaged Me & Won't Make Heaven" - Nigerian Lady Writes Her Born-Again Aunt by sparog(m): 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
Women can be very wicked beings

But I blame your father though
Re: "You Damaged Me & Won't Make Heaven" - Nigerian Lady Writes Her Born-Again Aunt by UjuJoan2: 11:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
It's the irresponsible father I blame. Shipping off his child like she was some sort of burden, and never bothering to check up on her well being. So because his wife died he couldn't bother with taking care of their child?. He's the one that won't make heaven ever . . . And his late wife will be so so dissapionted in him. Deadbeat dad's all over the place!

2 Likes

Re: "You Damaged Me & Won't Make Heaven" - Nigerian Lady Writes Her Born-Again Aunt by ab11baddo(m): 12:43am On Jun 21, 2018
At first...when she wrote "you won't make heaven" I was like wudafuq are you to know who will end up I'm heaven...but after I went through all what she wrote and all her ordeals am short of words....believe me...the heart of man is desperately wicked...she shows her concern to be relevant but her aunt selfish reasons won't let her be...I have seen lot of girls here in Lagos in d same situation working as house help for your own blood..It is sad.. a lot of girls from the village promised a better future only to be used as sex slave for the husband and house slave for the wife.
A friend of mine who's fate is almost similar to this was telling me how she got obsessed with older men cause her supposed aunt's husband has been forcefully having sex with her since she was eleven... embarassed
My own mum took in a child who wasn't her own and treated him like one...Today that child is the reason my siblings and I are what we are today....Good will always repay Good and Evil will be dished out to those who do evil...that's life karma for you...

2 Likes

Re: "You Damaged Me & Won't Make Heaven" - Nigerian Lady Writes Her Born-Again Aunt by blackboy(m): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
First of all I blame your dad. Are you really his daughter you should ask.

Your aunt, I agree with you. People can be wicked.

You took the right decision to run.

God will bless you.
Re: "You Damaged Me & Won't Make Heaven" - Nigerian Lady Writes Her Born-Again Aunt by royalguy123(m): 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
My dear,your destiny is not in anybody's hands,GOD allows it so you can become what you will be without anybody helping you,God bless your hussle. inbtw as time goes on try and forgive,You/they are not God.

(1) (Reply)

Fridge, Standing Fan And Generator For Urgent Sale / Man Seen Backing And Petting His Baby While His Wife Was Sick, Fans React / I Am Depressed,just Want To End This Misery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.