Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. (30901 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife, Mama Peace (Photos) / President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan Ahead Of 2019 Elections (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. by petkoffdrake2(m): 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. by bla4(m): 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mr. stealing is not corruption vs Mr. Halliburton scandal

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. by duality(m): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
I remember there was a report which may not be true of GEJ visiting atiku very close to the 2015 election.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. by Yomboy4ever(m): 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Jona don fat o...

Ogogoro is good for body Na.. I hear say d man they drink well..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. by alen4smith(m): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
edwardACTIVIST:
Atiku will surely shake BUBU in this election. He knows APC secret and Saraki is loyal to him.
Though Atiku contributed to our problems but anything that is not BUBU is ok.
If rat contest against Bubu i will vote for it.
BUBU has really set Nigeria 200 years backwards.
i can bet with my testes pdp will betray atiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. by DabFrankNG: 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
Let's see Atiku's chances even in PDP.

Ogun State is the #1 industrialized state in Nigeria and most of the industries are in Ota.

Contact us for industrial and commercial properties in Ota. 0813.2232989

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
Payback time....!!

Karma na beta witch...!!

The Pioneer Anti-GEJ movement aka nPDP....! See ya life...??

Atiku forgot that GEJ would be needed in future to have access to Niger Delta votes.

If na me be GEJ...I go show am shege..!

Olodo whose only CV is FulaniMuslim Northerner....!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. by Duru009(m): 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
yarimo:
Ha ha ha ha I pity ATIKU because, GOODLUCK jonathan remains PDP Last president of Nigeria. According to majority of Nigerians

Who are the majority of Nigeria?

you n your family abi!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. by opineflu(m): 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
Buhari is a thief and religious bigot My fellow Nijerians pls vote this chronic failure of humanity out for life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. by patpaul: 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
yarimo:
Ha ha ha ha I pity ATIKU because, GOODLUCK jonathan remains PDP Last president of Nigeria. According to majority of Nigerians
who be majority of Nigerians? your trunketed mind?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. by Abelattah(m): 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
see as good luck the fat,God final save the man from nigeria wahala

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. by miceroms: 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
GEJ is looking fatter now though. if only he truly stays in that town...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. by amodu(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mynd44:
Haters will say it is looted funds grin
Before ńkọ́

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. by jrusky(m): 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
yarimo:

Kikikiki huh huh huh Buhari will definitely be the last apc president.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. by oluwamoh: 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
POOR ariku... he want the power so bad he's ready to kiss any ass

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. by HomeOfMe(f): 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=68657870]
A won haters lol...

Make Atiku chill for him house, Makarfi has declared and the deal is done grin[/quote You and your fellow Makarfi supportters are going to give Buhari a very smooth ride because there's no way and I repeat,NO WAY that Makarfi can beat Buhari,it's impossible. You guys should shop for a very credible candidate who can give Buhari a run for his money-a very good fight. From all the people we've been seeing under pdp,I'm sorry Buhari is wining this.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. by Mcreloaded(m): 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
To be president not be moi moi see jona wey white hair don full him head and he come lean pass anything not be Yaradua wey the presidential seat take not to talk of Buhari wey never sick lime the way he come sick when he become president.
This president seat is so hot that when you thinknyou are enjoying and you look at the mirror you see a negative image of yourself. Even Obama is now looking fresh and all the gray hair have now turned black.
I won't advice my enemies to aspirebto be president because of the suffer associated with the presidency seat
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. by Profusamah: 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
hushshinani:
A president aspirant that cannot go to America is that one a president... if you know, you know...

America na your papa house?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. by Toni19: 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
AFTER LOOTING US DRY, WHY HE NO GO FAT? E PAIN ME SAY OGA JONA NO SHARE ME FROM THE LOOTED DOLLARS. SEE HIN MOUUTH LIKE TRUMP OWN, BIG MEN NO THEY LIKE POVERTY O. CHAI, I MISSED JONA.
Mynd44:

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. by Bizibi(m): 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
This man should forget about next year elections.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. by Balet: 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
MrPolitics:
Patience Jonathan was also there
And the stupid Orubebe

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. by Bizibi(m): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mcreloaded:
To be president not be moi moi see jona wey white hair don full him head and he come lean pass anything not be Yaradua wey the presidential seat take not to talk of Buhari wey never sick lime the way he come sick when he become president.
This president seat is so hot that when you thinknyou are enjoying and you look at the mirror you see a negative image of yourself. Even Obama is now looking fresh and all the gray hair have now turned black.
I won't advice my enemies to aspirebto be president because of the suffer associated with the presidency seat
that is the reason why I laugh when politicians want the seat at all cost but they forget the cost of being the president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. by ajepako(f): 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
Oga GEJ looking so robust and healthy when he left Nigeria matter

Unlike one sickly geriatric wey wan die on top presidency..

Ride on jare, Oga Jona

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. by GavelSlam: 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mynd44:

grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. by hushshinani(m): 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
Profusamah:

America na your papa house?
no, na your mama house... stupid lazy youth!!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. by samlake(m): 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
Sincerely speaking, we need biz minded leaders to govern this country... Atiku fits into that but doubt if Nigerians will give him a chance
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. by Sig4real(m): 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Jona don fat o...

O boy no be small fat ooo.
Aso rock dey suck people blood. See Osibanjo wey handsome dey look old..

To carry 9ja wahala for head no be here.
It is the easiest way to get old
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. by Lordbukas: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
wink[color=#006600][/col[color=#006600][/col[b][/b]or]both have ruled Nigeria, who are you and what have you achieved?[quote author=gberra post=68659205]What can these two perennial failures do?

-truth burns[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere / Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) / APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.