Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle (35300 Views)

Google Celebrates Oliver De Coque On His 74th Posthumous Birthday. / Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With Doodle (Photos) / Google Celebrates Christy Essien-igbokwe.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by Mrsoundoro(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2020
Google's doodle is today dedicated to late Nigerian filmmaker and broadcasting executive Amaka Igwe who was born on this day in 1963. She was the owner of Top Radio 90.9 Lagos and Amaka Igwe Studios.

She was recognized as one of the second generation filmmakers who helped begin the video film era of Nigerian cinema. She remained a prominent figure in the industry until her death in 2014Sour

39 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by MetaPhysical: 10:20am On Jan 02, 2020
very good recognition!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2020
Damn didn't know she was late!
Rip great woman

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by gurunlocker: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
How many times today?

Compliments of the season to y'all grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by BlackHutus: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
cry cry
Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by wilroy: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Never knew she's dead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by DonFreshmoney(m): 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
She is inconsequential in the scheme of things... I and my goons don't know her..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by kennicus(m): 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Well, I didn't know her

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by 9jamag(m): 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
Noticed it since
Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by Sharon6(f): 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
REST ON AMAKA!!!

Give your skin a treat, check my SIGNATURE!

3 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by amAZEing: 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
A Great Role Model till Date.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by ETWs: 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
[s]
MANNNABBQGRILLS:
wink
I AM FELIX DAV TERUNGWA a.k.a , I RESIDE IN BENUE STATE AND ON NAIRALAND (always online 2/4/7).
I AM A PART OF A GROUP OF MEDIA PERSONNELS THAT SELL A POSITIVE IMAGE OF THE PRESIDENT TO UNSUSPECTING ZOMBIES.
I HAVE SOLD MY FUTURE AND THAT OF MY UNBORN GENERATION FOR A MEAGRE 30K AND A FREE CAMPAIGN T-SHIRT.
YES, I AM ALSO A MOD. THAT'S WHY YOU GET BANNED ANY TIME YOU CONFRONT THE BBQ SELLER
[/s]

9 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by younglleo: 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
God let Google recognize us dis year Amen

3 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by Ololanla: 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
A woman with great achievement.

6 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by sLentlover7778(m): 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
She was truly a legend. Continuing resting in Abraham Bossom..

Thank you for giving us "Fuji House of Commotion" grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by Rapmoney(m): 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
Many indomie kids won't know her. I can't forget 'Fuji House of Commotion', 'Checkmate' and 'To Live Again'.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by Kanyonp: 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
Awwwn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by mynaijadj(m): 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
Learnt a lot from her about the business side of film making. Rattle Snake, To live Again, Forever and Violated are some her her movies that ruled the late 90s. She made so much money and connections touring all state goverment houses and Aso Rock with the movie Forever.

17 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by luvkidtemmy(m): 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by tstx(m): 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
While her home country no send her
Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by LOVEGINO(m): 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
I nor dey for any recognition. Na money matter concern me undecided
Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by drips8(m): 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
This thread already made FP

R.I.P to her.

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by omocalabar(m): 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
An Icon

2 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by DonFreshmoney(m): 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
MANNNABBQGRILLS:
wink
I AM FELIX DAV TERUNGWA a.k.a , I RESIDE IN BENUE STATE AND ON NAIRALAND (always online 2/4/7).
I AM A PART OF A GROUP OF MEDIA PERSONNELS THAT SELL A POSITIVE IMAGE OF THE PRESIDENT TO UNSUSPECTING ZOMBIES.
I HAVE SOLD MY FUTURE AND THAT OF MY UNBORN GENERATION FOR A MEAGRE 30K AND A FREE CAMPAIGN T-SHIRT.
YES, I AM ALSO A MOD. THAT'S WHY YOU GET BANNED ANY TIME YOU CONFRONT THE BBQ SELLER

It's like bomb is residing in your head. Very soon it would explode

14 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by Skillsnigeria: 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
That's nice
Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by tot(f): 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
Smh at some of the comments above. Amaka Igwe inconsequential? Some of you would not know or appreciate talent even if it hits you right in the face.

RIP; a woman who made an impact in her area.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by yemmight(m): 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
Can you imagine, Nigeria will not celebrate our Hero. Thank you Google for this. At least I now know the owner of top radio.

6 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by rocknation62(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
younglleo:
God let Google recognize us dis year Amen

For good o bro! No be say em go type younglleo for google e go come bring u out say u collect person iPhone 11 pro max for computer village grin

Bros Na joke oooooo

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Clubs With Future After A Successful Concert / Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband / Joke Silva Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself, Looks Ageless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.