Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

See How A Woman Saved Her Husband From Shame - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How A Woman Saved Her Husband From Shame (798 Views)

Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Woman Saved Her Husband From Shame by donblade85555(m): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
As sharer by a facebook user

"My wife surprised me today. My landlord came to my flat today and embarrassed me by shouting to the hearing of the whole neighbours that my rent expired last month and he needed repayment as for me hush my pocket is not telling me good story but surprisingly I mean to my greatest surprise my sweet wife felt humiliated and dragged me inside her room and brought something out which she asked me to brake Open I obeyed and used a hammer to brake it open my people do you know what I saw it was money and I counted it diligently to be #147,400. 00 men I know fit shout I called the landlord immediately to send me his account no and tomorrow asap on my way to the bank. Advice please marry a good wife like mine you be happy always and please if you see my angel thank her for me she saved my face..."

1 Like

Re: See How A Woman Saved Her Husband From Shame by donblade85555(m): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
Cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: See How A Woman Saved Her Husband From Shame by samigben(m): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
She's a Rare Gem and Blessing to Your Home. Kudos smiley8-)wink
Re: See How A Woman Saved Her Husband From Shame by frbona: 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mr man!
Go back and thank her father
Give him credits for raising you a treasure
In this our generation of slay queens always demanding and spending, you've found a woman who has a savings culture, Nwa, you are lucky mma abasi!
Re: See How A Woman Saved Her Husband From Shame by ibkayee(f): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
Bet he’ll still cheat though lol

Jk jk

Part of being married is being each other’s support system, whether it’s physically, emotionally, spiritually, mentally or financially etc. She did what any spouse should smiley

1 Like

Re: See How A Woman Saved Her Husband From Shame by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
this is what will called a wife material,
but the most funny thing about some men is they have this type of woman in their house but they don't value them.

kudos to the lady.
Re: See How A Woman Saved Her Husband From Shame by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
What a lucky man
Re: See How A Woman Saved Her Husband From Shame by inositol88(m): 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
Wao!!! My brother you have got a bundle of blessings as a wife
Re: See How A Woman Saved Her Husband From Shame by Preshy561(f): 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
wow!!this is the kind of women every man should sort out for.

bend down and ask for His grace when choosing a life partner. God bless all the kind hearted women out there,including myself.
Re: See How A Woman Saved Her Husband From Shame by lawman88(m): 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
God bless your wife. Even the house rent I paid too, I got 100,000 from my wife and added the remaining money. People were discouraging me when I was getting married to her that she was not beautiful enough. I really thank god I married her. I. Was not having much peace while I was in my father's house because of his quarrel with his wife but I have full peace in my house now as my wife don't give me trouble. A good wife truly comes from the lord.
Re: See How A Woman Saved Her Husband From Shame by sarahade(f): 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mtcheew.
Re: See How A Woman Saved Her Husband From Shame by frbona: 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
sarahade:
Mtcheew.
slay mama with no savings culture spotted

(1) (Reply)

8 Things That Make A Woman Like A Man. Cheek The Tip Below. / I'm Overly Depressed / Instantly She Felt It Easing Out, Uncontrollably She Squirts And The Hot Fluid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.