Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Dickson’s Serving Commissioner Dumps PDP For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson’s Serving Commissioner Dumps PDP For APC (588 Views)

Wale Bolorunduro (Aregbesola’s Finance Commissioner) Dumps APC For PDP / Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP / ‘no Serving Commissioner Was Arrested In Kano’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dickson’s Serving Commissioner Dumps PDP For APC by Ecstasy154(m): 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
The 33-year-old commissioner whose news of appointment in February 2018 received widespread commendation from youths in the state says he has resigned and is joining the APC because he lost his right to freedom in the PDP.

He said “I am a man of very strong character and you all know me for that. I don’t work with failure.

” So as a citizen of Nigeria, I have the constitutional right to choose the party of my choice. From today henceforth, I am for APC and goodbye to PDP.

Presenting the party’s symbol to the decampee, the leaders of the party, Chief Timipre Sylva that was represented by Hon. Isreal Sunny-Goli said “this is a sign that we are taking over from PDP.

“This means more persons would soon leave the PDP for APC. And when we take over we will wipe out poverty the PDP has brought upon Bayelsans.”

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/151485/

Re: Dickson’s Serving Commissioner Dumps PDP For APC by GavelSlam: 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ecstasy154:
The 33-year-old commissioner whose news of appointment in February 2018 received widespread commendation from youths in the state says he has resigned and is joining the APC because he lost his right to freedom in the PDP.

He said “I am a man of very strong character and you all know me for that. I don’t work with failure.

” So as a citizen of Nigeria, I have the constitutional right to choose the party of my choice. From today henceforth, I am for APC and goodbye to PDP.

Presenting the party’s symbol to the decampee, the leaders of the party, Chief Timipre Sylva that was represented by Hon. Isreal Sunny-Goli said “this is a sign that we are taking over from PDP.

“This means more persons would soon leave the PDP for APC. And when we take over we will wipe out poverty the PDP has brought upon Bayelsans.”

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/151485/

E no get name?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:kaduna PDP Endorse Makarfi For 2019 Presidency / Plateau Killings: Am Still In Short Of Words - Orji Uzor Kalu / Oyo 2019: Ex-governor, Alao-akala Formally Joins Guber Race [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.