Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Wale Bolorunduro (Aregbesola’s Finance Commissioner) Dumps APC For PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wale Bolorunduro (Aregbesola’s Finance Commissioner) Dumps APC For PDP (23776 Views)

EFCC Detains Akeredolu’s Finance Commissioner, Wale Akinterinwa / Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP / Ex-Abia Finance Commissioner, Oriaku 'Dancing Naked In Market Square', By Nnamdi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wale Bolorunduro (Aregbesola’s Finance Commissioner) Dumps APC For PDP by FuglyGurl(f): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7249462/hon-adewale-bolorunduro-set-dump

Dr. Wale Bolorunduro, who served as Osun State Commissioner for Finance during the first term of ex-governor Rauf Aregbesola, on Wednesday, announced his defection to the Peoples Democratic Party.

Bolorunduro, an ally of Aregbesola, had a running battle with the administration of Governor Gboyega Oyetola, especially regarding state debt portfolio, and when the state government decided to subject some of the mega schools built by the previous administration to integrity test.

Speaking to newsmen in Osogbo, where he disclosed he had dumped the All Progressives Congress for the PDP, Bolorunduro said the current ruling party in Osun State had gone beyond redemption with deceit, injustice and lack of fairness.

The ex-finance commissioner said the leadership of the APC in the state had sidelined him to the extent that he was not involved in the matter concerning it even in his ward.

According to him, the decision to quit the APC was not for political patronage in his new party, adding that having consulted with his followers and families, it was agreed that he should move to the PDP.

He said, “I have been in APC for eight years (after I left office) without any patronage, benefits or appointment, yet I worked for the party in the 2015 and 2019 federal elections. I can survive outside government and very well too.

“My records are there in Zenith Bank, where I pioneered different financing groups (upstream oil and gas, Telecom, power sector, infrastructure group) at different times, when God allowed me to conquer one front after another. My adrenalin is usually fired by new challenges.

“I have consulted widely with my followers, admirers, friends and families, who felt we should pitch our tent with the PDP, to join this party and to work with them to shine the light (Imole Osun). We would have done this before the 2022 gubernatorial election, but knowing ‘them’ it was better ‘to err on the side of caution’, for us to have today, tomorrow and future.”

https://punchng.com/aregbesolas-finance-commissioner-dumps-apc-for-pdp/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Bolorunduro (Aregbesola’s Finance Commissioner) Dumps APC For PDP by Xscape1993(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bye bye to evil party....

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wale Bolorunduro (Aregbesola’s Finance Commissioner) Dumps APC For PDP by alsudan: 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
Who go come remain for APC to make Agbado Thief President?

143 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wale Bolorunduro (Aregbesola’s Finance Commissioner) Dumps APC For PDP by juman(m): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
Aregbe is next.
Bye bye to him.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Bolorunduro (Aregbesola’s Finance Commissioner) Dumps APC For PDP by Okoroawusa: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
It's normal thing in any state where the the opposition takes over....I expect more defections in the nearest future.

Now we are seeing the people that worked for Davido 's uncle....the same shit different yansh

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wale Bolorunduro (Aregbesola’s Finance Commissioner) Dumps APC For PDP by parkervero(m): 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
So soon?

3 Likes

Re: Wale Bolorunduro (Aregbesola’s Finance Commissioner) Dumps APC For PDP by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:
With all media and internet IPOB bingos barking

When will Nigerians start decamping to Labour Party ?

Because we know all this TH meetings doesn’t mean those people are Labour Party or have decamp

Everyone just came to know way forward and would soon go home to their parties after the show

Because it all depend on the local organizers

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa for a strong and united Nigeria

North 2023

Oya IPOB bingos start barking
more trash

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wale Bolorunduro (Aregbesola’s Finance Commissioner) Dumps APC For PDP by Opintiwa: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
A suicide bomber and a cocaine pusher can’t rule

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wale Bolorunduro (Aregbesola’s Finance Commissioner) Dumps APC For PDP by ThatFairGuy1: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
Oyetola destroyed Osun APC, history will never be kind with him
Akanbiedu:

With due respect, I think you people are short-sighted.

Let us even agree, for argument sake, that Oyetola did badly, you cannot because of a Tinubu contesting to be president overlook and work for the party. Aregbesola, two-term commissioner in Lagos, two-term governor, now minister, prefers the party goes down because he cannot have his way for the first time. So Tinubu that has been working all this while, spending his resources, without holding any position, is a mad man abi? Ti a ko ba titori epo je isu, a maa titori isu je epo.

I do not blame people like Aregbesola and his likes anymore, Tinubu has carried them on his back too much for too long. They have been placed far above their pay grade. They no longer have sense of their true position in the scheme of things.

You people will be faced with reality like those Oyo APC people that did antiparty. You will want to cry, but tears will not come.

Enjoy your wilderness.
It's obvious you're not aware of the issue on ground.

TOP members are always ready for reconciliation but Oyetola NEVER wanted them. Even wale Bolorunduro stated it here.

The factional APC NEVER for once involved in anti party activities, they just look from afar since Oyetola never wanted them and his followers insulting them that they're not valuable. Those who can't watch from afar just dump the party, someone like Barr. Kolapo Alimi.

Eni a fe iya e, l'omo e wuni.
They're because they wanted Aregbesola out of the scheme fought everyone that's associated with Aregbesola.

There are counsellors removed by Oyetola because they identify with Aregbesola in occasions.

TOP members were jailed.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TRANSPIRED, STOP POINTING ACCUSING FINGER ON AREGBESOLA.

Is it not great Insult to list numbers of campaign member in Osun while Aregbesola and Political Leaders who are loyal to him are exempted.

You think they're foools angry

Even despite all these Insult, some of them like Hon. Sikru Ayedun still asked people to support Oyetola hours before election just for the sake of the Party.

133 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Bolorunduro (Aregbesola’s Finance Commissioner) Dumps APC For PDP by TimmyTen(m): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Before the end of this Year the evil party will self destruct.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Bolorunduro (Aregbesola’s Finance Commissioner) Dumps APC For PDP by posty56: 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
APC na sinking ship , the signs are clear. , druginubu no go smell aso rock seat

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Bolorunduro (Aregbesola’s Finance Commissioner) Dumps APC For PDP by iiifedimma(f): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wale Bolorunduro (Aregbesola’s Finance Commissioner) Dumps APC For PDP by Triangles1(m): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
He's a spy for APC.
Re: Wale Bolorunduro (Aregbesola’s Finance Commissioner) Dumps APC For PDP by rusher14: 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Another ex
Re: Wale Bolorunduro (Aregbesola’s Finance Commissioner) Dumps APC For PDP by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
Disgruntled.

1 Like

Re: Wale Bolorunduro (Aregbesola’s Finance Commissioner) Dumps APC For PDP by Brendaniel: 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
A-gbado P-lus C-assava

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Bolorunduro (Aregbesola’s Finance Commissioner) Dumps APC For PDP by Risingblue008(m): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
D way all this politicians dey port,

I'm not sure if buhari knows he's party ooo
Check am na
Re: Wale Bolorunduro (Aregbesola’s Finance Commissioner) Dumps APC For PDP by mcdokwe(m): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
As expected, I won't be surprised if Oyetola himself does the same.

make Una all pack dey go, house members oya follow suit. Mad people.

1 Like

Re: Wale Bolorunduro (Aregbesola’s Finance Commissioner) Dumps APC For PDP by WibusJaga: 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2022

Between 2015 & 2022 claimed the highest number of lives in Nigeria in non-war era & also the worst years in the lives of many Nigerians. Anyone still supporting this evil APC should be declared Enemy of State & publicly stoned.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Bolorunduro (Aregbesola’s Finance Commissioner) Dumps APC For PDP by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
Afonjas and anywhere belle face.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Bolorunduro (Aregbesola’s Finance Commissioner) Dumps APC For PDP by Tecnophone: 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nice development

1 Like

Re: Wale Bolorunduro (Aregbesola’s Finance Commissioner) Dumps APC For PDP by VeryWickedMan: 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
Agbadolokan empire has fallen

3 Likes

Re: Wale Bolorunduro (Aregbesola’s Finance Commissioner) Dumps APC For PDP by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
2023 Presidential Election is not going to be work over, but in all winner will still emerged.
Above all, let get our PVC, it seems vote is now counting.

Breaking News: Make 5m instant value appreciation even at the point of purchase.

New price to take effect from 1st of August.

Currently:
Full Plot - N10m
Half Plot - N5m.

From August 1st:
Full Plot will be - N15m
Half Plot will be - N8m

6 months payment is still allow as Outright payment, make 1m initial deposit and spread the bal.

Take advantage of Treasure Hilltop Estate.
Located at AIT axis of Alagbado, Lagos Mainland.

Estate Benefits:
- It has C of o
- Good road network
- Free from Omonile palarva
- Free from every form of government encumbrances

Invest now, Call/WhatsApp the attached phone number.

1 Like

Re: Wale Bolorunduro (Aregbesola’s Finance Commissioner) Dumps APC For PDP by Splitmind: 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
Why are you telling us? What are we doing with this news? undecided

137 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting / Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) / How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.