Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Engine Oil Requirements ... Advice Needed.. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Engine Oil Requirements ... Advice Needed.. (4144 Views)

Best 20W50 Engine Oil / Reasons You Always Have Engine Oil Shortage / Is This Engine Oil Good To Service My Corolla (2) (3) (4)

Re: Engine Oil Requirements ... Advice Needed.. by erico2k2(m): 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
sooperrescue:

Done deal. Lejeun3, please if the car is on the Island, help me check it before I give him this RR.
Don't try it ohh, just leff that car there, we fit use am do project, Im coming there now. grin grin
Re: Engine Oil Requirements ... Advice Needed.. by radautoworks: 3:06am On Aug 07, 2018
oyb:

we be voiding them warranties since 1980!

i'm not a gearhead - but i am a tech geek. the first thing i do with any new pc is change the hard drive and install windows from scratch - even if i have to scour the net to find the right drivers.

Kindred spirit!
Re: Engine Oil Requirements ... Advice Needed.. by radautoworks: 3:08am On Aug 07, 2018
weyreypey:

Why are you making bogus claims? 20W50 is our oil in Nigeria!!

See your giving people hbp for no reason grin
Re: Engine Oil Requirements ... Advice Needed.. by radautoworks: 3:12am On Aug 07, 2018
meetchandus:

Thanks a lot.the demand is quite low here in nigeria.Reached out to gazzuzz but he doesn't have any in stock. Will try to order and ship down here..

Chai! See how this man just dismiss me lol
Re: Engine Oil Requirements ... Advice Needed.. by radautoworks: 3:15am On Aug 07, 2018
weyreypey:

For w203 c320 2003 model fleece oil filters

Why do you want to make me work?? Common year and model. Una Nigerians with your w203, x473, ?234 lol
Re: Engine Oil Requirements ... Advice Needed.. by weyreypey: 7:04am On Aug 07, 2018
radautoworks:

See your giving people hbp for no reason grin
Why not...
Re: Engine Oil Requirements ... Advice Needed.. by weyreypey: 7:17am On Aug 07, 2018
radautoworks:

Why do you want to make me work?? Common year and model. Una Nigerians with your w203, x473, ?234 lol
Just the w203 the C320 engined one...

So I Visited Gazzuzz's Workshop... / Sachi Motorsport's Audi Cabriolet Project - V8 Content. / Toyota Corolla Steering Is Hard To Turn

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8